• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2020 10:18 am
Tags:
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
17031 posts
4725 upvotes
vilmark wrote: so take it for what its worth
I do. Which is why I hardly ever enter them and hardly anyone ever mentions them. Not much in the winners thread THIS YEAR.
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1571 upvotes
Hotdiggety wrote: Speaking of Divine.ca, has anyone ever actually won any of their contests? I can't recall anyone ever claiming that, and I don't want to pursue a course of pure futility.
I won something from Divine.ca a few years ago. Some high end cologne. Its pretty nice and will probably last me until I die.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3077 posts
15822 upvotes
Halifax
In the end, all those contests still come down to luck and one entry to win. So yes, ones like the Tribute unlimited are a long shot (because programmers are going to repeatedly set their bots to enter), but I still have a friend who won on Tribute. I also have a friend who won on a Transcontinental. I don't know anyone who has won on a Divine.

It's all about where you want to put your contesting time I guess.

Sites I don't enter on:

Wannawin
Leites
Royal Draw
Fashion Magazine
The Beat
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
14978 posts
4919 upvotes
Toronto
I win fairly regularly on Tribute, but it's always for screening passes.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2020!
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2010
22090 posts
4435 upvotes
North Vancouver
I won with Divine, and at least 3 times with US contests that were also open to Canadians (except Quebec).
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
1912 posts
347 upvotes
St. Johns
Are there any other good websites that list active contests etc... Canadian preferably
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17777 posts
24873 upvotes
ONTARIO
Received an email from ePrize letting me know my iced coffee tumbler has been shipped via UPS. Such a small prize and they send me an email letting me know it's on its way. More contests should do this!
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2010
22090 posts
4435 upvotes
North Vancouver
RyanS219 wrote: Are there any other good websites that list active contests etc... Canadian preferably
It would be wrong for us to discuss here any existing RFD competitors. You'll have to search elsewhere. I only use this site as it seems to cover enough territory to keep me busy!
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
40338 posts
35895 upvotes
Economy
Hotdiggety wrote: Speaking of Divine.ca, has anyone ever actually won any of their contests? I can't recall anyone ever claiming that, and I don't want to pursue a course of pure futility.
I have won from Divine.ca.
The prize came in less than a week.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3077 posts
15822 upvotes
Halifax
RyanS219 wrote: Are there any other good websites that list active contests etc... Canadian preferably
I've tried many, but have dropped them over the years as RFD really covers it all. Now I generally just use RFD.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
1573 posts
761 upvotes
Halifax, NS
I won a Nespresso coffee maker from them a few months ago. It came very quickly, and also came with a couple of espresso cups and pods that I don't think were listed in the prize details.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2009
8385 posts
2416 upvotes
Toronto
I note that both winners in the KOA Spin to Win contest are from Texas
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2006
2536 posts
47782 upvotes
Kitchener
jamesfitzgibbon wrote: Can anyone tell if this is a "daily" or once per draw period? http://www.clubmetro.com/7853/win-1-of- ... men-wines/

:confused:

Limit of one entry per household per day during the Contest Period.
Re-entry will be required to participate in each consecutive draw; entries will not be retained from one Draw Period to the next.
FYI, you have to pick up the prize, but looks like you live in Toronto.