Expired Contests

Locked: [Contest] Fido Flip Game Contest: Win 1 of 2 Samsung Galaxy S7's from RFD & more great prizes from Fido

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2017 10:13 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8480 posts
12853 upvotes
Scarborough

[Contest] Fido Flip Game Contest: Win 1 of 2 Samsung Galaxy S7's from RFD & more great prizes from Fido

Fido just launched a brand new contest called Fido Flip Game. To help kick things off they have provided us with 2 brand new Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB smartphones to give away on RFD!

How to enter:
To enter RFD’s random draw contest for 1 of 2 Fido Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB’s simply visit the Fido Flip Game community blog post, view the contest rules and then reply to this thread with which prize you want to win most. Make sure to reply by 11:59pm ET on November 7th, 2017 to be eligible to win.

The Fido Flip Game contest runs until December 31st 2017 and offers many great prizes. Details of the contest can be found quoted below and you can also visit the contest rules and regs for more information.
Feeling lucky? With the Fido Flip game, the more you play, the greater your chances of winning great prizes. You could win a new XBox One X, Samsung Galaxy S8 and so much more. Get started in 3 easy steps:

1. Download the latest Fido My Account app.
2. Go to the ‟More” menu and click on the Fido Flip game banner.
3. You’re all set to play and enjoy!

The Fido My Account app is a great way for customers to manage their account on the go, including managing their data usage, checking their bills, making secure payments and getting the latest information on promotions and offers.

For more details here is the FAQ page on the Fido website: http://www.fido.ca/consumer/content/fido-flip-game

If you're enjoying the game please leave the app a review in the app store!
fidoresized.jpg
Images
  • Homepage.jpeg
  • GamePlay-Consoles.jpeg
  • GamePlay-Devices.jpeg
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Share:
1361 replies
[OP]
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8480 posts
12853 upvotes
Scarborough
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You must have an account in good standing with RedFlagDeals.com
2. Your entry must be created as a reply in the thread titled "[Contest] Fido Flip Game Contest: Win 1 of 2 Samsung Galaxy S7 from RFD & more great prizes from Fido"
3. The contest will begin at 12:01PM ET on October 27, 2017 and ends at 11:59PM ET on November 7, 2017.
4. One entry per person. Those found to have created multiple entries will be disqualified.
5. A purchase is not necessary to enter the contest.

DRAWING, PRIZING & NOTIFICATION
1a. On or about November 8, 2017, 2 users will be randomly selected to receive a Fido Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB smartphone ($780 value)
2. The winner will be contacted by either e-mail address or by private message. If the eligible entrants do not respond to the message within 7 days, he/she will be deemed to be no longer eligible to win the prize, and another entrant will be randomly selected from qualifying entries and the process of contacting a new selected entrant will be repeated.
3. In order to win, the selected entrant must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question.

GENERAL RULES
1. The contest is open to legal residents of Canada who are residing in Canada, excluding Quebec, and who have reached the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter to win.
3. By entering the contest, the winner’s consent to the use without payment of their name, address, and/or photograph and any publicity, advertising or promotion carried out by RedFlagDeals.com and/or its advertising & promotional agencies.
4. Odds of winning depend on the number of entrants.
5. The contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by RedFlagDeals.com. RedFlagDeals.com reserves the right to cancel this online contest at any time in the event of unanticipated problems, irregularities or fraud including suspected tampering or other interference with the proper working order of the contest or technical corruptions including a virus or other technical problems. If RedFlagDeals.com decides to cancel this online contest it will publish a notice at the RedFlagDeals.com web site. If RedFlagDeals.com suspects that fraud has occurred, it reserves the right to treat any affected entries as invalid.
6. All decisions regarding this online contest and the selection of the winner are final and remain with RedFlagDeals.com.
7. RedFlagDeals.com does not assume any responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries. RedFlagDeals.com does not assume any responsibility for any failure of the web site at any time or for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, address providers, computer equipment or software.
8. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
9. The contest is not open to employees of RedFlagDeals.com or Yellow Pages Group, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies or the persons with whom they reside.
10. Any information collected during the course of the contest is subject to our Privacy Policy.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Jul 5, 2017
2 posts
1 upvote
would be cool to win a nintendo switch!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
5660 posts
2767 upvotes
Victoria
i'd like to win the lg g6 the most
Feb 16, 2017
65 posts
57 upvotes
It would be cool to win a Samsung Galaxy S8 :)
Sep 10, 2014
88 posts
33 upvotes
ON
The Samsung S8 would be really nice..
Nov 19, 2016
17 posts
7 upvotes
Samsung Galaxy S8!
Jul 11, 2006
55 posts
7 upvotes
I want to win the xbox one x.
Jul 26, 2009
94 posts
29 upvotes
Victoria
All of the prizes look amazing, but an Xbox One X would be particularly amazing. Thanks for the contest, RFD and Fido!
Oct 14, 2004
423 posts
26 upvotes
Victoria
I would love to win the grand prize of a $5000 Fido Prepaid Visa Card! =)
Jul 6, 2014
57 posts
19 upvotes
Nepean, ON
My son's birthday day is coming, to win a Nintendo Switch would be very cool!
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
3215 posts
472 upvotes
Ottawa
I’m in, how to play?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1908 posts
143 upvotes
I'd like to win an S8 !
Apr 17, 2015
3 posts
3 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
$5000 Fido Visa Prepaid Card for me, haha.
Verified Rep
Nov 25, 2014
19 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hey [sonyHdr12] ,

You can get started in 3 easy steps :
1. Download the latest Fido My Account app.
2. Go to the ‟More” menu and click on the Fido Flip game banner.
3. You’re all set to play and enjoy!

There's also more info right here : http://www.fido.ca/consumer/content/fido-flip-game .

Cheers!

-Ranya