Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Expert
Sep 16, 2007
15552 posts
9067 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Spidey wrote: Then you shouldnt of entered :confused:

I dont enter every contest, just stuff that I want. If you cant use it, why bother and let someone else have a chance
This is literally two of the possible thirty three different prizes available. I would be happy with any of the other prizes. Restaurant GC to hotel stays.
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1571 upvotes
Bidchka wrote: This is literally two of the possible thirty three different prizes available. I would be happy with any of the other prizes. Restaurant GC to hotel stays.
Ahh, got it
Apr 24, 2006
86 posts
13 upvotes
London
Got an email yesterday from HMV that I was one of the XBOX winners. :D
Deal Expert
Sep 16, 2007
15552 posts
9067 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I got my TUMS autographed ball cap today. It's not a win exactly, but nice none the less.

It didn't come with any documentation so I'm guessing this is Kerry Joseph's autograph.

[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd23 ... C00120.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd23 ... C00121.jpg[/IMG]
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2006
4578 posts
3439 upvotes
Congrats guys on the most recent wins!!!

�I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it

Smile... It confuses people�
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2004
1235 posts
4 upvotes
I won 2 tickets to tonights premier of "The Dark Knight". Sounds like it is going to be a great show! :)
Oct 13, 2004
698 posts
194 upvotes
Congratulations! Look who's won free stuff in the Crush Hollywood studios Tour Contest. that's right, you've already recieved the picture frame, and this package contains an additional prize.

But first, we got a little explaining to do. In the prize section on the website, we told you that you could win a crush branded picture frame, but after you entered your PIN, we told you that you won a digital picture frame. Well, we made an error and we're sorry if we created come confusion. So were setting the record straight - we're giving both picture frames. And, because we know you enjoy the bold flavourful taste of crush we're giving you coupons for free crush 12 packs!!!!
Deal Expert
Nov 27, 2006
16124 posts
359 upvotes
Etobicoke
Bidchka wrote: Would it earn me a date if I could ? :lol:
ROFL! Good one! I know I'd be impressed with a man in good enough shape to be able to do that!

If there's one of these places in Windsor and you're really not going to use it, I'll woman up and offer to take it off your hands....lol! I know, I know, I'm soooo generous...hehe! I love dance and have wanted to try yoga. Are the dance tickets for ballet by any chance?

Anyway, I'm sure you must know somebody who'd be interested in using the tickets. Sell them or give them away.
Avril Lavigne Black Star Parfum & Cineplex Night out for Two $126, Leapster Gaming System worth $59.99 US; Trip to Cuba ARV $2000; Cineplex Movie ticket (iCoke/Nestea contest)$10; Palaria Clothing Hoody $69;Joe Fresh GC $25; 4 tics for Ted Nugent Concert; Joe Fresh Make-up Kit $50.00; $25 Bath & Body Works GC (Fresh Fiction contest for DiAnn Mills); $1000 in TD Exlusive Offers contest; $100 necklace from an on-the-spot draw while shopping at Sears
Jul 22, 2005
740 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like I'm a potential winner in the 2008 MTV Movie Awards Contest. Free movies every week for a year. $600 value. I just recieved the email. :cheesygri

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)