Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11398 posts
4508 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
Just got this email:

[QUOTE]Confirmation Email Ticket numbers:11-17-18-26-31
Euro millions Email Sweepstakes program
This is to inform you that your Email Address attached to a REF Number (7-12-16-17-39-3/8), has won the prize Sum of 1,000,000.00(One Million Euro Only), in an Email Sweepstakes program held on the 5th september 2008, in Brussels Belgium.[/QUOTE]

Pretty amazing considering I never entered and the email wasn't even addressed to me :lol:
I wonder how many morons actually fall for this crap. I know for a fact my brother in law would if he got an email like that. He's as dumb as a bag of hammers :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2007
9473 posts
121 upvotes
i just got the call and email from energizer that i won an IMac......whoot whoot..........how long did it take for the prize to come?
Dec 31, 1969
Congrats... I think Nabate says how long it took in the official Energizer Post.
cqueen2 wrote: i just got the call and email from energizer that i won an IMac......whoot whoot..........how long did it take for the prize to come?
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2007
2668 posts
616 upvotes
Whitby
Won another 2GB Shuffle - this time silver from the QTG Choose Your Dream Contest. No e-mail just a release form showed up in the mail today.
It's pronounced Throat Wobbler Mangrove
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14441 posts
217 upvotes
Mississauga
Last week, I won a trip for 2 to Breezes Puerto Plata, in the Goldbook.ca contest.Meh, I can't go so the wife is taking her sister.
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2003
1428 posts
317 upvotes
GTA
Bidchka wrote: more than fair. Here's hoping for the both of us...
Umm... Sorry to disappoint, but our deal has been broken. I just got the word. Winner of a brand new 46" LCD TV and BluRay player from Sportsnet. Just sent the release forms.

HOLY CRAP!

4 great wins in 4 weeks. I like, I like a lot. You can have the $1K win from Staples as consolation. :D

YAHOO! YAHOO! YAHOO
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2003
1428 posts
317 upvotes
GTA
mlc2000 wrote: Last week, I won a trip for 2 to Breezes Puerto Plata, in the Goldbook.ca contest.Meh, I can't go so the wife is taking her sister.
Congrats... sort of. Too bad you can't go, but you can live like a bachelor for a week.

Unless you have kids, of course - then you get to babysit. :)

Major brownie points with your wife and sister, however.
Jun 8, 2008
78 posts
cofh wrote: Umm... Sorry to disappoint, but our deal has been broken. I just got the word. Winner of a brand new 46" LCD TV and BluRay player from Sportsnet. Just sent the release forms.

HOLY CRAP!

4 great wins in 4 weeks. I like, I like a lot. You can have the $1K win from Staples as consolation. :D

YAHOO! YAHOO! YAHOO
Congrats,can I borrow your horseshoe.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
1029 posts
189 upvotes
Ottawa
cofh wrote: Umm... Sorry to disappoint, but our deal has been broken. I just got the word. Winner of a brand new 46" LCD TV and BluRay player from Sportsnet. Just sent the release forms.

HOLY CRAP!

YAHOO! YAHOO! YAHOO
wow, you are insane!!! Those are some amazing wins!!! enjoy them and keep up the streak, just leave some for the rest of us too
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2003
1428 posts
317 upvotes
GTA
ungars3 wrote: wow, you are insane!!! Those are some amazing wins!!! enjoy them and keep up the streak, just leave some for the rest of us too
Plenty to go around for everyone... The funny thing is yesterday I was just thinking that I've entered a lot of these Sportsnet contests and never won anything. Someone heard me! :)

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2003
1428 posts
317 upvotes
GTA
saskatoon wrote: Congrats,can I borrow your horseshoe.
I'll lend it to you when I'm done with it. You may not like where it's coming from however... :twisted:
Jan 1, 2003
637 posts
864 upvotes

HOLY CRAP!

YAHOO! YAHOO! YAHOO
Congrats on the win!
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
4468 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto

HOLY CRAP!

YAHOO! YAHOO! YAHOO
Congrats!!!!

I wonder what you are going to win next week

Keep up the streak
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
2750 posts
1270 upvotes
Found out I won an iMac in the Energizer contest today. First big win!! :D
Jan 1, 2003
637 posts
864 upvotes
MMMM wrote: Found out I won an iMac in the Energizer contest today. First big win!! :D
Congrats!
Dec 31, 1969
Was that the Bangkok Dangerous one?

HOLY CRAP!

YAHOO! YAHOO! YAHOO
Deal Expert
Sep 16, 2007
15552 posts
9067 upvotes
Richmond Hill

HOLY CRAP!

YAHOO! YAHOO! YAHOO

are you serious. ???

WOW..I remember my March when prizes were just rolling in left and right hand over foot. I hope it continues for you. This is what its all about.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2003
1428 posts
317 upvotes
GTA
Bidchka wrote: are you serious. ???

WOW..I remember my March when prizes were just rolling in left and right hand over foot. I hope it continues for you. This is what its all about.
Totally freakin serious. I still can't believe it. You must have given me some of your luck. Thanks.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

777Kevin, stinastr