Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Dec 26, 2007
256 posts
7 upvotes
I got a call yesterday afternoon saying I was one of the 5 finalists to win a trip for 4 to Barbados from The Marilyn Denis show.. I was pretty stoked. She made the call this morning live on her show today and unfortunately I wasnt one of the callers they called.. I'm a bit bummed about it but I was glad that I had a chance to win something incredibly big :lol: I'm keeping my hopes up because I know that I am leaning towards something big soon in the future !
Nov 29, 2005
617 posts
1146 upvotes
Surrey
cndlady wrote: dryspell suck don't they...my last win was the first part of Feb, would be happy with even a little win :)

I haven't won anything for so long ... last win was in January 2010 *sigh* :cry:
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2007
2617 posts
497 upvotes
Whitby
Spidey wrote: Im entered in the local radio station for a chance to win 1 of 8 vehciles. They do one person each work day for 2 months, and then its a reverse draw at a big party.

Date is May 7th for the draw.

Wish me luck

:lol: From one of my favourite movies:
[IMG]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... qzaWjua-4X[/IMG]
It's pronounced Throat Wobbler Mangrove
Jul 3, 2010
367 posts
2230 upvotes
Niagara Falls
jmah1 wrote: I got a call yesterday afternoon saying I was one of the 5 finalists to win a trip for 4 to Barbados from The Marilyn Denis show.. I was pretty stoked. She made the call this morning live on her show today and unfortunately I wasnt one of the callers they called.. I'm a bit bummed about it but I was glad that I had a chance to win something incredibly big :lol: I'm keeping my hopes up because I know that I am leaning towards something big soon in the future !

oh so close! for that one i think you would've had to answer a question about something that happened that week on her show too, kind of like what regis and kelly do. Fingers crossed you get something big soon!
Jan 16, 2011
132 posts
49 upvotes
I just got the call over the weekend from CTV that I won a $2000 dude ranch vacation sponsored by Alberta Southbound. It is for 2 nights on the ranch for 4 people, a day of horseback riding for us all, and all meals are home coutry cookin!! Yippee!!! My biggest win EVER!!! I'll be taking my parents and my boyfriend....and my cat LOL.

I also won a $14.00 Hollywood Movie ticket from the Disney Cars instant win.

AND I was just notified on FB that I won any NHL team jersey of my choice from Windows Canada!! Yippeeeee!! We already have Calgary Flames Jerseys and Vancouver Canucks Jerseys, so I asked for Montreal Canadiens one! My goal is to collect all of the Canadian NHL team jerseys!!

Its been a winning week for sure. Keep hope alive guys, it CAN happen!!

One more quick note, I received the "coffe shop" gift card from Motorala Atrix, and it was for Tim Hortons, thankfully!!

Good Luck RFD!!
2011 Wins: ARV $8181
2012 Wins: ARV $15420
2013 Wins: ARV $19531
2014 Wins: ARV $18679
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1572 upvotes
Thanks for all the good luck vibes. Heres hoping. 4 Hondas and 4 Dodges to pick from
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2008
1214 posts
190 upvotes
Spidey wrote: Thanks for all the good luck vibes. Heres hoping. 4 Hondas and 4 Dodges to pick from

Awesome! Good luck!
2011 - Sit Down and Win Contest - Movie Download; Shweet - PSP3000 Core; KidsAroundCanada - 4 passes to Kidsfest Toronto
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1572 upvotes
ARRGGGHHHHHH

One number away from the $50,000 in the Safeway draws they have been having.
Nov 8, 2005
209 posts
894 upvotes
Congrats to all the recent wins...wishing everyone good luck!!!

Won a Covergirl, Crest, Oral-B gift set from the Elle 10th Anniversary
Calendar Contest...Here's what I won:
COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lipstick , COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lip Liner,
COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Gloss Balm, COVERGIRL Outlast All-day Lipcolor,
Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste, Crest 3D White MultiCare Whitening Rinse,
Oral-B Pulsar 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothbrush, Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects
Feb 4, 2010
253 posts
891 upvotes
Spidey wrote: Im entered in the local radio station for a chance to win 1 of 8 vehciles. They do one person each work day for 2 months, and then its a reverse draw at a big party.

Date is May 7th for the draw.

Wish me luck
You deserve a big win! Best of luck!
Jun 15, 2006
191 posts
1215 upvotes
Spidey wrote: Thanks for all the good luck vibes. Heres hoping. 4 Hondas and 4 Dodges to pick from

Good luck Spidey, its the ultimate win!!!
I just received my 2011 chevy cruze 2 days ago that I won back on December 2nd from sportsnet. Had a long wait since it was built to order and I got all the options to boot..... It ROCKS!!

Also from travelocity I won a cheque for $2000 from the trip a day giveaway :)
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2007
2617 posts
497 upvotes
Whitby
Congratulations! You have been selected as a potential prize winner in the iPod Touch Daily Sweepstakes, administered by ePrize.
You have potentially won a Coca-Cola Special Edition 8GB iPod Touch!
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2007
2617 posts
497 upvotes
Whitby
Donimo wrote: Nice! Did this message appear in-game or in an email afterwards?

It is the daily - got an e-mail (using NPN!!)
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2007
3993 posts
605 upvotes
God's Country
raymondly wrote: Congratulations! You have been selected as a potential prize winner in the iPod Touch Daily Sweepstakes, administered by ePrize.
You have potentially won a Coca-Cola Special Edition 8GB iPod Touch!

Nice win Raymondly, its called karma my friend :)
Nothing but Good Thoughts :)
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2009
2602 posts
1167 upvotes
smirtle wrote: Good luck Spidey, its the ultimate win!!!
I just received my 2011 chevy cruze 2 days ago that I won back on December 2nd from sportsnet. Had a long wait since it was built to order and I got all the options to boot..... It ROCKS!!

Also from travelocity I won a cheque for $2000 from the trip a day giveaway :)
Sweet. Great win smirtle. Nice to hear you finally got your car.
If you can't find anyone else to blame :( .....You're just not looking hard enough. :lol: