Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2004
1235 posts
4 upvotes
Ok, is no one entering this Pepsi Hourly Phone Contest except me??

I just woke up to ANOTHER winning email....... :)

Now the whole family (almost) is set with new phones! :D

Thanks Pepsi!
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3861 posts
171 upvotes
cheleen wrote: Ok, is no one entering this Pepsi Hourly Phone Contest except me??

Thanks Pepsi!
I enter 2-3 pins daily and have yet to win -.-

When are you entering?
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14504 posts
3769 upvotes
cheleen wrote: Ok, is no one entering this Pepsi Hourly Phone Contest except me??

Thanks Pepsi!
Pepsi's not on sale! :mad:
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2004
1235 posts
4 upvotes
I am just entering at normal hours. Morning (not too early!), afternoon and evenings. The latest I have ever entered is midnight (Alberta Time).
Oct 29, 2005
210 posts
1 upvote
I have entered twice for the pepsi win every hour contest at 4 am and one time i entered 2 pins at once. I didn't win. I just won a 1gb mp3 player though from the young workers wsib contest.
Jul 3, 2007
35 posts

Thanks Pepsi!
Wow nice luck! Congrats! I've only been entering for about a week..been picking up a diet 7up every night after work around 2am..no luck so far :(
Dec 18, 2004
343 posts
7 upvotes
Belleville
Congrats!

Have you been entering just one pin each hour you've won?

Thanks Pepsi!
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2004
1235 posts
4 upvotes
Yes, only one pin per hour. I am too cheap to enter more than that! All the pins in this contest have to be bought or sent away for. :)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
8614 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
one day

i will post up something

saying i actually won. a contest

i have never won a contest . ever.

bah
May 24, 2006
25 posts
to post it. My daughter won Massively Mini Media Contest through YTV last fall. I got a cheque for $100 cash plus about $250 in assorted media type toys (Video Now and Chat Now stuff). Not bad for a newbie!! :cheesygri
Dec 21, 2005
7 posts
I got an email from iCoke.ca yesterday saying that I've won a trip for 2 to LA to meet Jerry Bruckheimer.

Question to anyone else who has ever won a trip...Will I be responsible for the $350 or so in airport taxes and fees or is that covered by iCoke? Also, do they usually put you up in decent hotels?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2006
4578 posts
3439 upvotes
Booyacrowd wrote: I got an email from iCoke.ca yesterday saying that I've won a trip for 2 to LA to meet Jerry Bruckheimer.

Question to anyone else who has ever won a trip...Will I be responsible for the $350 or so in airport taxes and fees or is that covered by iCoke? Also, do they usually put you up in decent hotels?
Depends, read the rules it will tell you if you are responsible for taxes amd such but usually they are covered ( 4 trips and didn't pay a single cent) also the hotel depends again on the sponsor, since it is coke I will assume it would be 3-4 star hotel to say the least and chances are you will be located somewhere close to the event .

Congrats

�I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it

Smile... It confuses people�
Dec 22, 2004
271 posts
60 upvotes
Booyacrowd wrote: I got an email from iCoke.ca yesterday saying that I've won a trip for 2 to LA to meet Jerry Bruckheimer.

Congratulations! Did you enter using pins or the npn way?

I entered a few pins for the car but didn't get any email...rats!
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14504 posts
3769 upvotes

Airport fees and such are usually covered by the sponsors when they buy your ticket. I was nervous about this, because 1) I'd never won a trip before and 2) I haven't flown for 15 years. Thankfully I just had to go up to the counter and identify myself: they then printed me the tickets.

We stayed at an expensive hotel in the heart of downtown Toronto (over $200 a night.) The sponsors only covered the room rate: everything else came out of our pockets, including internet, mini-bar food, and even parking. I was surprised when they charged us $80 for parking, when we didn't even rent a car! Definitely ask thoroughly what's been paid for and what's extra.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2005
2116 posts
122 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I just won a secondary prize from the AboutKidsHealth contest. A pair of round trip VIA Rail comfort class tickets for the Windsor-Quebec corridor ($400). That's really helpful since I'm in Vancouver. :cheesygri

PS I just received all four of my caffeinenow/eprize prizes today, so although they take the full 10 weeks to deliver, they are legitimate. This should put to rest all of the debate on the multiple caffeinenow/eprize contests.

[IMG]http://members.shaw.ca/sparhawk909/Bonanza.jpg[/IMG]
Pepsi: First a XBox360, then a Samsung 40" LCD HDTV, then a Sony Ericsson W300i, then a Samsung 32" LCD HDTV, then a ...

Coke: What!? This isn't a $2249 Dell Inspiron 6000! It's an entry level $899 laptop! But hey, thanks for the two Nintendo Wii's!