Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2009
5661 posts
2392 upvotes
Toronto
michpetea wrote: http://www.bootsandhearts.com/line-up/

Just got a Tribute.ca win. Thought it was junk mail. Weekend tickets for two. Lots of shows. $219 x 2.

Your name has been selected for Secondary prizing in the Boots and Hearts Music Festival Contest on tribute.ca

Below is an outline of the prize- WOW! congrats, what a prize!!
....Now I have more time for contests :lol:
Banned
Feb 25, 2007
2007 posts
796 upvotes
Woodbridge
congratz Noonefan on a Great win!!!! & everyone else..... willow willow willow!!!!
Go Big or Go Home! , Chi Chi Get the Yayo!
Nov 27, 2003
518 posts
1882 upvotes
Elliot Lake ON
I won a $25 Aldo GC from Wannawin
Congratulations to all the recent winners and good luck to those waiting for their wins, they will come.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2009
5720 posts
1199 upvotes
Thank you so much everyone. We can either go this Oct/Nov or Oct/Nov 2013 so we think we will go next year as this year we will be doing the Cancun trip so this will give us something to look forward to next year as well. If I can figure out how to post pictures here I will be more than happy to share pictures with all of you.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2007
2164 posts
1268 upvotes
WTG Noonefan - that sounds like an amazing trip!!! Congrats!!
I BOUGHT A HOUSE!
After a 3 year wait it's hard to believe I'm finally in my house. What a rollercoaster of emotions it has been.

Notable wins of 2011: Trip for 2 to Rome, 15" Macbook Pro, $500 cash for each family member =$2500, $500 in frozen meat coupons!! YAY ME.
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11330 posts
4473 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec
Not much luck lately but won a $25 NAPA gift card yesterday on Facebook. Congrats on the Polar bear trip Noonefan :)
Aug 10, 2006
43 posts
109 upvotes
I just got a call about the Hershey Spiderman contest. The woman was talking so fast I'm not sure which contest it was from. She had me confirm so many things and kept explaining that if something didn't match up or if I didn't answer the skill testing question right we could not proceed with my prize. I was so excited to find out what I had won as I had never been through such an ordeal when I have won before. After I answered the question she told me what I had won..... two movie tickets to Spiderman or another movie that must be used before the end of the year or I will lose my prize. Kinda let down after all that buildup, but am thankful just the same. I think it is from this contest twizzlers-twisted-web-amazing-prizes-ex ... c-1176441/ If so, thanks Vilmark. If it's not that contest, thanks to whom ever posted it.
Jan 10, 2009
578 posts
1228 upvotes
London
Got an e-mail earlier today, won this contest.

[QUOTE]Prize: One (1) winner will receive a one (1) TomTom GPS, one (1) trunk organizer, two (2) smoothie cups, one (1) cooler tote, one (1) earth's own almond, one (1) earth's own almond on-the-go, and one (1) Almond Fresh Coconut coupon[/QUOTE]

I don't have a GPS, so this is a nice win! Thanks ronin for posting!
Jan 13, 2007
641 posts
1012 upvotes
Some great wins here... very inspiring to keep entering. And a huge congrats to Noonefan...what a fantastic trip to win!!!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2009
5661 posts
2392 upvotes
Toronto
great wins guys, keep it up!
....Now I have more time for contests :lol:
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2007
4192 posts
1315 upvotes
Congratulations Noonefan! Yes, we are looking forward to seeing some pics of this trip! Congrats!!
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2007
4192 posts
1315 upvotes
Charky wrote: I just got a call about the Hershey Spiderman contest. The woman was talking so fast I'm not sure which contest it was from. She had me confirm so many things and kept explaining that if something didn't match up or if I didn't answer the skill testing question right we could not proceed with my prize. I was so excited to find out what I had won as I had never been through such an ordeal when I have won before. After I answered the question she told me what I had won..... two movie tickets to Spiderman or another movie that must be used before the end of the year or I will lose my prize. Kinda let down after all that buildup, but am thankful just the same. I think it is from this contest twizzlers-twisted-web-amazing-prizes-ex ... c-1176441/ If so, thanks Vilmark. If it's not that contest, thanks to whom ever posted it.
That reminds me, I won a Hockey EA game from Hersheys early this year, and I never did receive the prize, even though I emailed the administrator and he promised twice to send it to me. Congrats on your win, but stay on top of them if you don't get your prize in a reasonable length of time.
Nov 30, 2011
116 posts
62 upvotes
AURORA
a few small wins and a nice one
elle - scalp nourishing shampoo
pantene - shampoo (a trend going on)
bank of nova scotia scene movie tickets (thx vilmark)
kettlebrand chips
windows hook me up - tickets to wavestock in collingwood ($250). going to give them to friends young son, not my cup of tea.

so they are trickling in, good karma. Thanks to all who posted, i did search but they didn't come up.
good luck everyone !! I believe in the WILLOW effect :razz:
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2006
2053 posts
570 upvotes
Burnaby
check your junk mail folks, got a winning email for the skittles for a year contest...woot! nothing like a sugar rush!