Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106491 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Suzanneab wrote: Cesars(Harrahs) Escape to Total Rewards

I received yesterday a Home Depot $ 10 gc along with a letter from NoHassle Rewards on the letterhead thanking me for placing a gift card order with Capital One Rewards.

Since I did not place any gift card order with them, I was thinking maybe this was the gc that I won with this contest which ended May 31st.

Has anyone else received anything similar to mine ?

(Also posted in Contest Discussions but this is probably a better place).
Yes, just go back about four days. They started arriving early in the week.
Dec 6, 2010
179 posts
87 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks Ronin. I was away for 10 days so I wasn't up-to-date on the forums.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2009
5661 posts
2392 upvotes
Toronto
great wins guys, got a call that I won....a spiderman poster....yay..lol
....Now I have more time for contests :lol:
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2011
1221 posts
719 upvotes
LAKEFIELD
I won a $50 Canadian Tire giftcard in the "Submit your Review" CT contest!! The only other thing I've ever won so far was a chocolate bar, so this is pretty exciting (though admittedly, the chocolate was good).

Thanks to frugal_fanboy for the contest!
Apr 20, 2012
37 posts
355 upvotes
London
Has anyone won through notjac? I won a McDonalds GC and contacted them through their contact us page but am worried I was supposed to do something else.

I also won a Kiehl's Gift set from the Top Ten contest about a month ago. Thanks to pinecone for posting.
Aug 2, 2003
713 posts
38 upvotes
Skidouche wrote: I won a $50 Canadian Tire giftcard in the "Submit your Review" CT contest!! The only other thing I've ever won so far was a chocolate bar, so this is pretty exciting (though admittedly, the chocolate was good).

How long does it take to get the code after doing the review?? Still waiting for mine.
2014: Keurig
2014: $500 cash
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2639 posts
4386 upvotes
Vancouver
Skidouche wrote: I won a $50 Canadian Tire giftcard in the "Submit your Review" CT contest!! The only other thing I've ever won so far was a chocolate bar, so this is pretty exciting (though admittedly, the chocolate was good).

Nice to see lots of RFD wins coming in! :) Still hoping I actually manage to score one! lol
cassmat wrote: How long does it take to get the code after doing the review?? Still waiting for mine.
Depending on where you look on the site, up to 48 - 72hrs. I typically get mine within the 48hr window.
Nov 27, 2003
516 posts
1863 upvotes
Iron Bridge
anglynne wrote: Has anyone won through notjac? I won a McDonalds GC and contacted them through their contact us page but am worried I was supposed to do something else.

I also won a Kiehl's Gift set from the Top Ten contest about a month ago. Thanks to pinecone for posting.
I won a GC and the email was info@notjac.com
Jan 1, 2012
0 posts
12 upvotes
WOOHOOO! I just won a $2500 diamond pendant in the Safeway Winners Roll instant win game!
Our charity didn't win (by votes) in the Natures Bounty contest, but we won just the same. We missed the top 3 by a few hundred votes, and Natures Bounty vitamins generously decided to donate $5000. to ME/FM Action Network anyway. They didn't have to do that- I am so impressed, and very grateful.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2009
8385 posts
2416 upvotes
Toronto
winner2 wrote: woohooo! I just won a $2500 diamond pendant in the safeway winners roll instant win game!
wow!!!
Deal Addict
May 31, 2007
1583 posts
15545 upvotes
winner2 wrote: WOOHOOO! I just won a $2500 diamond pendant in the Safeway Winners Roll instant win game!
Awesome, congrats on the win!

Finally won for the uni-ball contest...got me some Vision Elite pens. Has anybody won anything else other than the pens?
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2639 posts
4386 upvotes
Vancouver
winner2 wrote: WOOHOOO! I just won a $2500 diamond pendant in the Safeway Winners Roll instant win game!
Congrats.

Although, I don't see a diamond pendant listed in the prize list.

Diamond earrings at $1,550 the closest?
Banned
Feb 25, 2007
2007 posts
796 upvotes
Woodbridge
cash thos earring inn!!!!
Go Big or Go Home! , Chi Chi Get the Yayo!
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2011
1136 posts
234 upvotes
NEPEAN
Huge congratulations!

Yay to all other recent winners!
Jan 19, 2011
366 posts
703 upvotes
Won a big trip but I might have to forfeit it depending on whether I can convince my boss to let me take time off. My fault for entering time sensitive trips.

I'll let you guys know if it works out.