Contests

[Other]

Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
44565 posts
44973 upvotes
Economy, NS
seafoodmwg wrote: how do you actually use wannawin tokens? are they automatically applied to a draw or do you have to do that manually? i've been playing the games for like a year now to earn tokens, but can't figure out what to do beyond that...
You add them manually to whatever prize you want.

After you enter one of the contest it says-
Add Tokens
Add tokens
Exchange your tokens and increase your chances of winning.

You just add as many tokens as you want.
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Feb 5, 2019
31 posts
350 upvotes
Ontario
I won one of the 10 prize packs from this contest! A great win to start the new year! Many thanks @bojac for posting the contest!!
It is important to expect nothing, to take every experience, including the negative ones, as merely steps on the path, and to proceed.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2971 posts
7523 upvotes
Halifax, NS
valeriey wrote: You add them manually to whatever prize you want.

After you enter one of the contest it says-

You just add as many tokens as you want.
Ohhhh. interesting. I had 850,000+ tokens to use... O_o have never actually used them or properly entered a contest. DOY!

thanks for the clarification. =)
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1883 posts
4598 upvotes
FHill
You have been selected as an Instant Win Prize winner of the PC Optimum Dashing through the Points contest ending December 11, 2019. The prize consists of 1,000 PC Optimum Points, as described in the Official Rules of the Contest.

Your points will be uploaded to your PC Optimum account within one business day of receiving this notification.

Thank you from the PC Optimum Team.
Deal Expert
Mar 24, 2005
15345 posts
721 upvotes
Toronto
Omakase wrote: You have been selected as an Instant Win Prize winner of the PC Optimum Dashing through the Points contest ending December 11, 2019. The prize consists of 1,000 PC Optimum Points, as described in the Official Rules of the Contest.

Your points will be uploaded to your PC Optimum account within one business day of receiving this notification.

Thank you from the PC Optimum Team.
ARV of $1?
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
44565 posts
44973 upvotes
Economy, NS
Congratulations Valerie!
You have been selected as an Instant Win Prize winner of the PC Optimum Dashing through the Points contest ending December 11, 2019. The prize consists of 1,000 PC Optimum Points, as described in the Official Rules of the Contest.

Aug 28, 2018
3 posts
22 upvotes
St Kitts
I don't have the email anymore, but I got a Email last monday about winning this. It ships this week to me from WhatsyourTech.ca

Win a ViewSonic Ultra-Portable M1 Mini LED Projector -the Ultimate Entertainment and Travel Companion
Approximate prize value $229
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
44565 posts
44973 upvotes
Economy, NS
Congratulations! You have been selected as a winner of a coupon for a FREE delicious Giuseppe product, courtesy of Dr. Oetker. Your coupon is valid for any one(1) Giuseppe, of any variety.

In order to qualify as a winner of the above prize, you must first correctly answer without mechanical aid, this mathematical skill testing question: (15 x 4) ÷ 5 + 18 = ____. Please send your response to this skill testing question by replying back to this email. Your coupon will be mailed to the address provided on your Casa di Mama contest account.Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for prize delivery. If you need to change your address on file, please respond to this email with the updated address.

For more chances to win one of the prizes being awarded, including a Trip for 4 anywhere in the World, please visit https://findgiuseppe.ca/splash.html to enter.
Sep 6, 2019
282 posts
561 upvotes
valeriey wrote: Congratulations! You have been selected as a winner of a coupon for a FREE delicious Giuseppe product, courtesy of Dr. Oetker. Your coupon is valid for any one(1) Giuseppe, of any variety.

In order to qualify as a winner of the above prize, you must first correctly answer without mechanical aid, this mathematical skill testing question: (15 x 4) ÷ 5 + 18 = ____. Please send your response to this skill testing question by replying back to this email. Your coupon will be mailed to the address provided on your Casa di Mama contest account.Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for prize delivery. If you need to change your address on file, please respond to this email with the updated address.

For more chances to win one of the prizes being awarded, including a Trip for 4 anywhere in the World, please visit https://findgiuseppe.ca/splash.html to enter.
Same here, Valeriey. I got the same email today
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sherlockmandango wrote: Won this again. Thanks again, stinastr.
This holiday season and early new year wasn't my time. I'm up for the challenge of entering again sometime next week. Glad to help out sometimes, as I forgot to even put 1 ballot in. I bet you didn't spend that much on chocolate, compared to the prizes you've won. Happy 2020. Not that many prize winners posted here from after the new year's. Maybe we've got more contestants this year. All good, happy contesting!
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
3121 posts
4712 upvotes
Hubby and I also each won a secondary prize in the Mars contest. That's it for me entering it as I was mostly trying to win the grand prize for hubby and it has already been drawn and we don't need any more secondary prizes. Thanks again, stinastr.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
BobSagget wrote: phone calls for the franks redhot keg contest are going out today (100 winners). Caller ID is anonymous.

2020-01-19-franks-redhot-keg-contest-aom-upc-2345485/

Won using the NPN essay method.
I won this last year with the NPN. They send two 3.78L jugs of franks and an empty bubba keg with NFL teams on it. I'm just finishing up my last jug.
Sep 6, 2019
282 posts
561 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: phone calls for the franks redhot keg contest are going out today (100 winners). Caller ID is anonymous.

2020-01-19-franks-redhot-keg-contest-aom-upc-2345485/

Won using the NPN essay method.
Just received a call from Frank Hot Sauce and I won their hot sauce. Five litres of hot sauce is sure a lot! Same as Bob, I also won using the NPN essay method and I submitted only one essay the whole time.
Jan 30, 2016
583 posts
2222 upvotes
Halifax, NS
BigSisterFan wrote: Just received a call from Frank Hot Sauce and I won their hot sauce. Five litres of hot sauce is sure a lot! Same as Bob, I also won using the NPN essay method and I submitted only one essay the whole time.
Me too!! I submitted five essays! I wanted to win this sooo bad and thought I didn’t when calls went out earlier. I was probably too much on the phone! Haha I’m so excited! Thanks @777Kevin
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
Well, broke a bit of a dry spell today! I had a couple of cookbooks from this contest in my mailbox when I got home from work.

I had no idea that I had won, so it was a really nice surprise. My wife likes when I get new cookbooks and she gets to try new dishes (I'm the family cook).

Thanks for posting @Rosibal!!

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 1 guest)

ImagineCH, ME2019