Contests

[Other]

Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25984 posts
10377 upvotes
Won an Oreo hat. Guess I missed out on the $25K...

Potential winner of a lunch bag from the Dare Bear Paws "Find your Favorite Mix" contest.

Big prizes are elusive, no?
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55317 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sherlockmandango wrote: Won this contest. Thanks to me for posting!
Sweet 2 day, 1 night trip to somewhere fun for an awesome time out! Let us know what concert they send you to. Happy travelling when it gets good again.

Won an Oreo T-Shirt. Chose an XL. If I don't like it, I'll have something to sleep in. Didn't play everyday just on odd days the computer got too much time from me again lol, better than another coupon. Good luck All!
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2016
1513 posts
2025 upvotes
Toronto
Sanforized wrote: I won a second Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo coupon from this contest: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/2020-03- ... #p32035588
I won the same thing almost exactly a month ago but haven't received that prize yet.

I won a bar too. But when I went to fill in the form I wrote my address (from Toronto, On) and it said I was not eligible??

I won a bar last month maybe I'm not allowed two chocolate bar wins..
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25984 posts
10377 upvotes
Can confirm I won the lunch bag. Hopefully something a bit bigger in the coming weeks or months. Thanks to all the posters...
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1422 posts
17611 upvotes
North York, ON
Won an Oreo t-shirt. Thanks stinastr!
Billy Ocean is a musical genius!
Jan 29, 2017
139 posts
1150 upvotes
first prize of 2020... a cadbury chocolate bar! lol thanks op for posting, better than nothing! who doesnt love chocolate :D
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1029 posts
763 upvotes
Surrey BC
hannasmom wrote: A few small wins for the month of March:
- Boston Pizza Bandera Bread $10 (Molson No purchase Pin code)
- Garnier Bio Skincare Line $178 (Instagram LondonDrugs Beauty)
- Petsmart Giftcard $25 (Twitter PetsPlusUs)
- Home Hardware Giftcard $100 (Instagram Home Hardware)
- PetroCan Giftcard $25 (Facebook caption)
- Wok $34 (Uncle Bens No purchase)
Are all those contest from here ?
Nov 24, 2004
182 posts
1423 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
flipper316 wrote: Are all those contest from here ?
I think the Instagram ones were from scrolling through my feed, the others were from here, although i can never get the search to work for me, so i am unable to thank the person who may have posted. I am grateful to all the posters, it sure is hard to find a contest that hasn't been posted here. I only belong to 2 forums, this one and ContestGirl site.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2012
1511 posts
2738 upvotes
Victoria
I won an Oreo t-shirt last month and today I won the chocolate bar, yay!

Second time I've received a winning email for a small prize on the day of the draw of the grand prize! Oh well, maybe 3rd time will be the charm.
Apr 10, 2013
106 posts
22 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I won twice with this(Oreo) but wasn't able to claim prize as when trying to claim on the form they give you to claim prize --it automatically said that I'm not eligible as won prior. I only won a choc bar and didn't consider it a grand prize so found that strange.
Nov 8, 2009
263 posts
357 upvotes
Won a hat from the oreo stuff contest. Was so excited when I first saw the mail, thought I had won the $25k lol..
Deal Expert
Jan 11, 2013
15578 posts
5092 upvotes
Toronto
stinastr wrote: Sweet 2 day, 1 night trip to somewhere fun for an awesome time out! Let us know what concert they send you to. Happy travelling when it gets good again!
I lose the prize if I disclose the location or band, but if/when it happens, I’ll share the details!

Thanks kindly.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2023!
Nov 1, 2013
276 posts
1759 upvotes
Kitchener
I won a free Cadbury's chocolate bar and a t-shirt (daughter).
Aug 17, 2017
6 posts
64 upvotes
I was selected as the winner of the tasty rewards " Moments of Connection" contest. The prize was $1000. It ended feburary 23rd but they said they were late contacting me due to the pandemic. Thanks Viappia for posting!
Jan 29, 2013
536 posts
3723 upvotes
Saskatoon Sk
Hope4awin wrote: I was selected as the winner of the tasty rewards " Moments of Connection" contest. The prize was $1000. It ended feburary 23rd but they said they were late contacting me due to the pandemic. Thanks Viappia for posting!
Congrats Hope4awin that’s a great contest to win!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)