Contests

[Other]

Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Jan 24, 2014
914 posts
5416 upvotes
Alberta
I won a $250 Cadillac Fairview (CF) mall gift card from a local radio station :)
2013: $13,300 2014: $16,860 - 2015: $13,430 - 2016: $5,565 - 2017: $7,985 - 2018: $9,795 - 2019: $17,550 - 2020: $22,350 - 2021: $24,290 - 2022: $7,015 - 2023: $9,365 - 2024: OVERALL TOTAL: $147,505
Jun 25, 2017
367 posts
645 upvotes
New Tecumseth
Won a gift card From Country Style Facebook Post
Not sure the amount yet Thinking Face
Aug 22, 2012
565 posts
843 upvotes
GTA
Won a 1 year xbox gamepass from this pizza pop contest.

Had a difficult time finding the specially marked packaging and then first try won the rare "grand" prize (100 out of the 10,000 prizes!). Will have a very very pleased 10 year old nephew on Christmas day who spent 2 years mowing lawns to buy his Xbox this week. Our gift was just going to be a much smaller xbox gift card.

Thanks Stinastr!
Contesting can be a healthy coping mechanism I have fallen in love with this forum
- Double Lung Transplant 05/13/16. #BeADonor - &Get your colonoscopies!
*Thank you RFD*
Dec 10, 2009
855 posts
5702 upvotes
Victoria
Yesterday was a double win day for me. I won $100 for Sobey's from this contest:
2021-10-31-kelloggs-scan-win-scan-store ... d-2495227/

Thanks stinastr. Ended Oct 31st so maybe a redraw, but no one else has posted a win and there are 500, so hopefully more RFDers will win!

I also won tickets to James Taylor in May/22 from Canada.com. My best guess is it is from this contest:
2020-03-03-10am-et-canada-com-james-tay ... k-2350341/

Thanks Pardon. This was posted almost two years ago, but I know this concert was rescheduled several times due to Covid!

Been lucky the last couple of months on social media. Other wins include:
a LIFE puzzle from TCG Toys
premium Netflix for a year ( thanks to Polysleep for compensating me by adding a pillow due to a missing shipment!)
$25 giftcard to WhiteSpot restaurants from Variety Club BC
Advent Tea calendar from Ambiances Gourmandes in Fergus ON
two face masks from Joe Average

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone has a few wins to enjoy!
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Congratulations vanxan and Maggie22 and the rest of the winners. I didn't partake in any npe's this whole year. Might change that up next year, but glad someone won something useful like groceries from it. The xbox gamepass contest, I was about the buy the pops, since I'd prob eat them, but recently have too much frozen food that I haven't made in a while, so this would've just added less room in the freezer too. Didn't try that one too. Seems there's always a lot of contests, and the best way to be sure is if your luck will be answered in any of them is to put in at least one ballot. Otherwise, it's a contest that you didn't enter. Good luck all, hoping for something sooner than later, if not, gotta get better in 2022. It's almost time to conclude 2021 and bet on the next year. Much luck to all who participate and hopefully if you haven't won anything good for the holidays, something for new year's is coming lol. Just some hope I guess, but the way it's been so far, I wouldn't bet on it lol
Nov 17, 2007
565 posts
2204 upvotes
Canada
I was just notified that I was the grand prize winner of this awesome San Pellegrino Sweepstakes!

It's a cooking package & virtual chef experience worth $5,000! A pretty nice pre-Christmas present for my cooking enthusiast partner!

This is also my first ever NPE win!

A huge thanks to @toguy for posting! Happy holidays everyone!
Came for the deals...stayed...for the deals.
May 3, 2009
963 posts
1575 upvotes
AA7HBS wrote: I was just notified that I was the grand prize winner of this awesome San Pellegrino Sweepstakes!

It's a cooking package & virtual chef experience worth $5,000! A pretty nice pre-Christmas present for my cooking enthusiast partner!

Congrats ! Hope its awesome ! Love seeing the first wins and reminder that any of us can win at any time ...
Jan 29, 2013
536 posts
3724 upvotes
Saskatoon Sk
AA7HBS wrote: I was just notified that I was the grand prize winner of this awesome San Pellegrino Sweepstakes!

Super sweet win - what a great opportuniy few of us ever get to experience - enjoy enjoy enjoy !!!
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2013
1109 posts
970 upvotes
GTA
I also won a gift card from Sobeys in the Kellogg's contest, thanks @stinastr ! :)
Tech Arsenal ASUS G11CD | Samsung Galaxy S24+ | Nikon D5200 | Sennheiser HD 6XX
Deal Fanatic
Aug 30, 2016
7573 posts
3119 upvotes
I won a $25 gift card from Red Flag Deals “Novembers Favourite Deals” contest. Thanks for posting @TomRFD
May 25, 2015
309 posts
387 upvotes
Van Down By The Rive…
Was a winner of a Nintendo Switch and Mario Party from the Danone Go contest (can't seem to find it) from an NPE.

Received the Switch yesterday, but missing the Mario Party game :facepalm: I'm sure it will be the new year before I get this resolved. Too bad, was really looking forward to having a Mario night next week.......
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
MCJD83 wrote: Was a winner of a Nintendo Switch and Mario Party from the Danone Go contest (can't seem to find it) from an NPE.

Received the Switch yesterday, but missing the Mario Party game :facepalm: I'm sure it will be the new year before I get this resolved. Too bad, was really looking forward to having a Mario night next week.......
They might have gotten the switch, but no game yet, so shipped that part of it. I'm sure it'll be resolved, but heard of lots of video game systems and accessories and or games being shipped separately. But never hurts to check.

Congratulations to all the other winners, and to techkid that hit on one of my older posts. Will more than likely start posting here regularly come 2022 and will be trying to make it a better year. Hopefully it just falls into place and no real trying needed cuz that always seems like you're trying to force something by overworking, but than you lose some of that horizon sight for some near sightedness and work too much, and than next year, nothing really changed lol. Good luck though, I could use a win too!
Mar 31, 2021
470 posts
1505 upvotes
figy16 wrote: My daughter won a $50 gift card from the Cadillac Fairview insider contest.
I was wondering what the winning process was at guest services? How did they give the skill-testing question, release form, etc.? How do you know how much the gc value is? Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Apr 10, 2013
86 posts
101 upvotes
Corner Brook
MCJD83 wrote: Was a winner of a Nintendo Switch and Mario Party from the Danone Go contest (can't seem to find it) from an NPE.

I actually won a nintendo switch earlier this year from another contest and the game was actually just a code in the package that you had to download. Hope that is the same with you
May 25, 2015
309 posts
387 upvotes
Van Down By The Rive…
eyvonne wrote: I actually won a nintendo switch earlier this year from another contest and the game was actually just a code in the package that you had to download. Hope that is the same with you
With all do respect I flat out said it was missing?

And @stinastr What?!?!? Very few can understand you...
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
MCJD83 wrote: With all do respect I flat out said it was missing?

I guess the majority can't be perceived with a single sense. And if you've always went out as a sort of uphill battle in this life, why not just sit back rather than take the climb. I'm not waiting to take a shuttle somewhere even if they say its habitual. I'd prob survive on a pod back but land in the middle of an ocean. I don't know. Don't take life too seriously, otherwise it'll bite you somewhere, and somewhere that probably doesn't see enough sun. Have a good one you too
Nov 1, 2013
276 posts
1759 upvotes
Kitchener
lilyofthewild wrote: I was wondering what the winning process was at guest services? How did they give the skill-testing question, release form, etc.? How do you know how much the gc value is? Smiling Face With Open Mouth
She hasn't claimed it yet - they send an email with a QR code and she has until January 15th to claim.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1559 posts
1672 upvotes
Toronto
MCJD83 wrote: With all do respect I flat out said it was missing?

With all due respect, eyvonne was just trying to be helpful. Many people could have missed a slip of paper with a code on it, if they were expecting a game in a box. Thank you eyvonne, for posting your experience, since others may benefit from it in the future.
Oct 2, 2009
74 posts
319 upvotes
Markham
we "won" this, they installed the ring camera etc. now they've put stop payment on the cheques they've sent us. Total scam company
Sep 25, 2014
158 posts
335 upvotes
Macdonald, MB
techkid wrote: I also won a gift card from Sobeys in the Kellogg's contest, thanks @stinastr ! :)
I won a gift card too......Thank you Stinastr for posting.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)