Contests

[Other]

Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
1466 posts
12313 upvotes
SE Ontario
I won a pair of socks from the Scotts Lawn Gear contest. I did a search to see if I found that one here (probably) but didn't find the original - it's on until June 2! https://woobox.com/jz2nf2 Besides socks, there are two grand prizes of New Balance sneakers.
Jul 30, 2013
855 posts
731 upvotes
GTA
BobSagget wrote: This was unexpected.

I just got an email from the Nestle "Unwrap The Game" contest that ended on April 20th.
I won a $25 NHLShop.ca gift card. Gift card code included in the email.

What is unexpected is previously I had no idea I won. I didn't have to sign any forms or answer a STQ. It just showed up random today.

Thanks @stinastr for posting the contest.
2022-04-30-nestle-unwrap-gametime-conte ... e-2517097/
Same here, won a $100 gift card and another $25 gift card!
Perfect for father's day gift shopping haha, and have a small balance left over (~$6) if anyone is interested and is in need :P
Tech Arsenal ASUS G11CD | Samsung Galaxy S22+ | Nikon D5200 | Sennheiser HD 6XX
Oct 22, 2007
413 posts
719 upvotes
Markham
BobSagget wrote: Congrats!

I was hoping for a little more variety in the chip flavours though. 4 of them were all just plain. Not that plain is bad, but come on they make so many flavours.
The other ones were salt and vinegar and crispy bacon. I am guessing everyone got the same ones?
I also got the 4 plain bags, and only a month before expiry. Family member got theirs a few weeks before me and had a much better variety, like ketchup and the baked potato one.
Mar 3, 2021
13 posts
25 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: This was unexpected.

I just got an email from the Nestle "Unwrap The Game" contest that ended on April 20th.
I won a $25 NHLShop.ca gift card. Gift card code included in the email.

What is unexpected is previously I had no idea I won. I didn't have to sign any forms or answer a STQ. It just showed up random today.

Thanks @stinastr for posting the contest.
2022-04-30-nestle-unwrap-gametime-conte ... e-2517097/
Awesome, I won also a $50 e- gift code however when I went to check the balance the e-gift code did not work because the PIN# needs 8 numbers & mine only came with 7....a missing number. Spoke to NHLShop support & they will get back to me. Received email back from NHLShop to say the whole e-gift code does not show in their system & to contact the sender. Check your codes to make sure they work.
Nov 1, 2013
105 posts
487 upvotes
Kitchener
I also won a $25 NHL gift card but I did get notification several weeks ago.

Yesterday I won a pair of playoff pants from the Skip The Dishes contest and a pair of Scotts socks - what an outfit!!
Aug 18, 2008
620 posts
940 upvotes
figy16 wrote: I also won a $25 NHL gift card but I did get notification several weeks ago.

Yesterday I won a pair of playoff pants from the Skip The Dishes contest and a pair of Scotts socks - what an outfit!!
I have the pants, they're very nice! I was hoping to pair them with the socks, but no luck there.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
22558 posts
7798 upvotes
Rockstar has reset. Just got a YUM GC...
Nov 11, 2019
63 posts
359 upvotes
Just won an Amazon and Best Buy GC back to back in the Rockstar contest! First wins from this one so I'm pretty happy!
Nov 6, 2021
398 posts
859 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
Just won a $25 Mastercard gc from the rockstar hot prizes instant win! I’m so happy with this contest! So far my wins are $25 amazon gc, $25 amazon gc, and $25 Mastercard gc.
Jan 29, 2017
49 posts
409 upvotes
Booksforlife123 wrote: Just won a $25 Mastercard gc from the rockstar hot prizes instant win! I’m so happy with this contest! So far my wins are $25 amazon gc, $25 amazon gc, and $25 Mastercard gc.
i have won once so i am not complaining! i just want to know everyones strategy? are you doing all 5 enteries back to back or waiting a while in between? :)
Nov 6, 2021
398 posts
859 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
carlyb212 wrote: i have won once so i am not complaining! i just want to know everyones strategy? are you doing all 5 enteries back to back or waiting a while in between? :)
Waiting a while in between :) but anyways I haven’t won twice in a day yet.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
21114 posts
31851 upvotes
ONTARIO
carlyb212 wrote: i have won once so i am not complaining! i just want to know everyones strategy? are you doing all 5 enteries back to back or waiting a while in between? :)
I have 45 entries now and have not won a single time. Luck of the draw.
Nov 6, 2021
398 posts
859 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
For the people who won in the rockstar hot prizes contest, have you received your prize yet? If so, is it through email or physical mail?
Jan 29, 2017
49 posts
409 upvotes
Booksforlife123 wrote: For the people who won in the rockstar hot prizes contest, have you received your prize yet? If so, is it through email or physical mail?
if i remember correctly they said it would be through email and would take 4-6 weeks.
Nov 6, 2021
398 posts
859 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
carlyb212 wrote: if i remember correctly they said it would be through email and would take 4-6 weeks.
Alright, I was just asking because in the rules it says email or physical, but in the confirmation email of the instant prize it says through email.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2019
4527 posts
25673 upvotes
Booksforlife123 wrote: For the people who won in the rockstar hot prizes contest, have you received your prize yet? If so, is it through email or physical mail?
Rule 8
Each winner will be notified instantly by an on-screen message at the time they enter and the Instant Win Prize will be sent by email in the form of a code or as a physical gift card through regular mail, as applicable. Instant Win Prizes will be delivered within four (4) weeks of notification.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
21114 posts
31851 upvotes
ONTARIO
BobSagget wrote: I have 45 entries now and have not won a single time. Luck of the draw.
Managed to finally win. $25 Yum gift card.

This time I entered at like 2 AM to see if it would help and it did.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1439 posts
1468 upvotes
Toronto
Pardon wrote: Rule 8
Each winner will be notified instantly by an on-screen message at the time they enter and the Instant Win Prize will be sent by email in the form of a code or as a physical gift card through regular mail, as applicable. Instant Win Prizes will be delivered within four (4) weeks of notification.
I was notified on screen immediately, and then sent an email that said this:

Congrats, you've scored an instant prize from Rockstar to hype up your summer!
Once we verify your information, your prize will be emailed to this email address in 4 weeks. Questions about your prize? Contact Customer Support at [email protected].
Mar 3, 2021
13 posts
25 upvotes
techkid wrote: Same here, won a $100 gift card and another $25 gift card!
Perfect for father's day gift shopping haha, and have a small balance left over (~$6) if anyone is interested and is in need :P
Congrats on the win, I won too but my NHLShop e-gift code is invalid as checked with NHLShop....did you check yours to see if it is good?
Mar 3, 2021
13 posts
25 upvotes
frugallife wrote: Same here! I received the email at 3:10 today!
CONGRATULATIONS, HERE IS YOUR INSTANT WIN PRIZE!
Here is your $50 CAD NHLShop.ca e-gift code
Thank you @stinastr !
Congrats...is your NHLShop e-gift code valid as mine is not?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)