Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Jan 13, 2007
641 posts
1012 upvotes
I also won $150 Ripley Aquarium GC from the ET Blue Cross contest. And they have already arrived. Gotta love that!!

Thanks bojac for posting.
Nov 11, 2019
11 posts
12 upvotes
I recently won a shot glass and bottle of bourbon from Novascotian Cystal on IG ☺️
It was my first win besides movie tickets since I've started contesting a month ago.
2020 Wins: 2 books from Goodreads - Tickets to the renovation show - Jord wooden apple watch band - Tickets to The Beaches - Tickets to Trevor Noah.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
1573 posts
761 upvotes
Halifax, NS
lecale wrote: This one was two (2) Secondary Prizes per person/household and I won my limit, 2 x $50 NHLshop.ca gift cards. I think people see this as a booby prize because shipping is $17 including taxes and left them all for me. They do have free shipping plus discount events so you just have to be patient. I've gotten all kinds of free Leafs stuff from there from Pepsi, Hershey, etc. and now Kruger. You gotta know we need more.

Thanks Pardon!

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/2019-11 ... k-2325046/
i've also won a second gc to nhlshop... how long did it take for them to send you out the prize this time around? last time it was a 2-day or so turnaround, but this time it's been a week and a half, and i'm starting to worry i accidentally deleted the gift card email? (now that i subscribed to the nhlshop.ca newsletter since winning the first gift card, i get a lot of spam from them...)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2008
6551 posts
2743 upvotes
seafoodmwg wrote: i've also won a second gc to nhlshop... how long did it take for them to send you out the prize this time around? last time it was a 2-day or so turnaround, but this time it's been a week and a half, and i'm starting to worry i accidentally deleted the gift card email? (now that i subscribed to the nhlshop.ca newsletter since winning the first gift card, i get a lot of spam from them...)
I won Nov 22 and 26 and got both releases on the 27th, both codes on December 2. From "Contests" (Contests at brandfire.ca) and subject "RE: Kruger All-Star Line Up – Declaration and Release Form" because I had just replied to their email to submit the declarations.

I nearly lost mine because of the way my emails are threaded. You may have it yet. Brandfire is easy to deal with if not. Congrats and I hope you sort it out quickly.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8248 posts
51694 upvotes
Win # 2 today.

Gotta love how Tribute.ca just sends you a prize without telling you. I don't think it was posted here but I won a copy of the Divine Fury on Blu-Ray.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
2264 posts
23607 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Farseer wrote: Just got confirmation I was one of the winners from this contest:

2019-12-09-3pm-et-ssq-insurance-win-1-1 ... #p31851981

Thanks @bojac for posting it

Win # 2 today.

Gotta love how Tribute.ca just sends you a prize without telling you. I don't think it was posted here but I won a copy of the Divine Fury on Blu-Ray.
Nice small wins Farseer! A pass for a bigger or a couple of smaller things in monetary exchange, and a movie to keep you cosy this holiday. Enjoy!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8248 posts
51694 upvotes
A couple of Instagram wins. I won a clothing package from Erin Park Toyota that I picked up this morning (I haven't looked to see exactly what it is but it looks like a golf shirt or two and a jacket) and a $250.00 gift card from St. Louis Wings in their weekly contest
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
2264 posts
23607 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Farseer wrote: A couple of Instagram wins. I won a clothing package from Erin Park Toyota that I picked up this morning (I haven't looked to see exactly what it is but it looks like a golf shirt or two and a jacket) and a $250.00 gift card from St. Louis Wings in their weekly contest
You're doing everything right this year. Something I can't catch. Gonna try entering later than usual today. Congratulations, enjoy the clothing and wings + more. Sounds like you can pull off a countdown to New Year's with all the trimmings for a fine day in. Hopefully it's warm outside, but you can never be sure. TTC goes all night for free I think.

Anyways, enjoy winning these holidays. I'm due for at least one soon, I hope, as are probably others.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
2264 posts
23607 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Started winning again. Won a 4 pack of tickets to a show from Z103.5. Than got a notice from The Gate that I was a winner in the Toronto Symphony Orchestra Handel's Messiah. Gave the tickets away, but it feels nice winning again. I haven't won tickets to anything I really wanted to see, so I should def be more scrutinous with what I enter. Playing a little much now as it's the season, but less than most years, but hoping that this year still isn't over, and can prove me wrong with a win come later in December or earlier in January. Good luck all.

All's I'm saying is it feels way better to win something you really want to win, rather than win something you just entered as a consideration. A win's a win sometimes, good luck winning.

To a better year in 2020. It's too bad we start the year off on winter, but this winter hasn't been all that bad. Coupla''more months.
Jun 6, 2012
266 posts
4424 upvotes
Saskatchewan
stampeder17 wrote: Won a $100 credit card from Dairy Queen win with brisk contest. Almost lost out on not responding to email fast enough. Responded on the third and last day, had problems with website saying info was wrong, wrote an email and responded next day and claimed prize.
How long was it between getting the notice online that you won and getting the email with the information.

Thanks