Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
2527 posts
24662 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sherlockmandango wrote: Ditto. Thanks kindly, stinastr!
No worries, I thought you'd like the contest winning the grand prize in a similar contest. Good luck to all participating, one grand prize trip, but it's sure to be adrenaline and energy filled for a great time. Enjoy the contest and congratulations.
Jan 28, 2008
135 posts
135 upvotes
Milton
Well the year has almost ended, My wins were not to many this year a few ARC from ECW Press, Oreo coupons was not to keen on the candy though!...
A Polar Ice Powerbank ,and Waterproof Polar lce Pouch... In Facebook contest....One Polaris Sweater,2 caps, and one Coffee mug from Powell sports last week also on Facebook l guess that's it till next year Merry Xmas to everyone at Redflag Deals
Nov 27, 2003
517 posts
1874 upvotes
Iron Bridge
I won a Best of Bridge Comfort Food cookbook from Ontario Turkey on FB ($30)
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
1973 posts
960 upvotes
GTA
I won an Xbox One X Gears 5 edition gaming console and a Gears 5 game.
From the Rockstar Energy contest, 1 of 90 2nd place prizes.
Thanks @Pardon for posting.

Merry Xmas and Happy New year ya'll
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2019
1787 posts
18252 upvotes
lilmikey wrote: I won an Xbox One X Gears 5 edition gaming console and a Gears 5 game.
From the Rockstar Energy contest, 1 of 90 2nd place prizes.
Thanks @Pardon for posting.

Merry Xmas and Happy New year ya'll
Congratulations and your welcome.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
2527 posts
24662 upvotes
Toronto, ON
rchong wrote: I also won a secondary prize in the Mars Wrigley - Snack Season Contest. I only entered one product so odds of winning seem pretty good right now for a secondary prize! Thanks stinastr
Congratulations rchong! Prob lots of people swept up by Holiday contests, and they didn't bother entering the few that required this extra effort. Good on you to win with one ballot, you were probably lucky but maybe indeed this contest has more prizes than people are entering atm. Good luck on the grand prize as well. I may put in a ballot soon for the grand prize. We'll see if an rfder can snag it. Happy 2020!
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2233 posts
986 upvotes
SW Ontario
I won a $25 Walmart gift card from Wannawin - I won a bunch of tokens in their Christmas contest, so I dumped 120,000 of them into the Walmart draw that ended almost a week ago - thought I'd have to write that one off and was surprised to get the winning email this morning!
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1743 posts
3432 upvotes
Been really lazy posting my wins. Have really slowed down in looking and entering contests. But have had some good success these last few months.

My latest wins:

Best Buy Blog - Dyson V11 Absolute Pro Cordless Stick Vacuum - Thanks @Pardon

Best Buy Win exciting prizes from Union Holiday Advent Calendar Contest - Hubby Won: Jabra Elite 75T headphones - Thanks @Farseer

Dr. Oetker Rush The Field Trip to 2019 Grey Cup - 2 free product coupons - Thanks @Melkor

Cora Restaurant / A plateful of surprises - $10 Instant Win gift card - Thanks @gregv

Monster Energy Gaming Gear Sweepstakes - Monster Energy branded headphones - Thanks @Pardon

Mars Wrigley - Snack Season Contest - Secondary Prize - Thanks @stinastr
Jun 6, 2012
277 posts
4561 upvotes
Saskatchewan
gofforever wrote: Been really lazy posting my wins. Have really slowed down in looking and entering contests. But have had some good success these last few months.

My latest wins:

Best Buy Blog - Dyson V11 Absolute Pro Cordless Stick Vacuum - Thanks @Pardon

Best Buy Win exciting prizes from Union Holiday Advent Calendar Contest - Hubby Won: Jabra Elite 75T headphones - Thanks @Farseer

Dr. Oetker Rush The Field Trip to 2019 Grey Cup - 2 free product coupons - Thanks @Melkor

Cora Restaurant / A plateful of surprises - $10 Instant Win gift card - Thanks @gregv

Monster Energy Gaming Gear Sweepstakes - Monster Energy branded headphones - Thanks @Pardon

Mars Wrigley - Snack Season Contest - Secondary Prize - Thanks @stinastr
Wow! That's impressive. Congrats
May 3, 2009
260 posts
252 upvotes
I added up my wins for this year - most were tickets (movies, concerts, events etc ..) - and the total was approximately $1400 for the year ... - better than the year before ... Most rewarding was the gift basket from Westjet as I had been entering their daily contests over 1000 times in the last ten years and finally won something ....Grateful for all the fun wins and for everyone in this forum for making entering contests fun - a great distraction during a challenging year .... Best wishes for an amazing new year - and wishing you gifts of all kinds = especially from the heart and from those you love ...
Jan 1, 2003
632 posts
813 upvotes
A couple of wins to wind down the year

I won another secondary prize in the Mars Wrigley - Snack Season Contest.
2020-01-31-mars-wrigley-snack-season-co ... e-2341182/

I only had 2 entries for the first win and 3 entries for last weeks draw.

thanks again stinastr for posting

also won a ASRock B365 Phantom Gaming 4 motherboard
https://www.funkykit.com/competitions/p ... therboard/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)