Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2019
2320 posts
18715 upvotes
gofforever wrote: Been really lazy posting my wins. Have really slowed down in looking and entering contests. But have had some good success these last few months.

My latest wins:

Best Buy Blog - Dyson V11 Absolute Pro Cordless Stick Vacuum - Thanks @Pardon

Best Buy Win exciting prizes from Union Holiday Advent Calendar Contest - Hubby Won: Jabra Elite 75T headphones - Thanks @Farseer

Dr. Oetker Rush The Field Trip to 2019 Grey Cup - 2 free product coupons - Thanks @Melkor

Cora Restaurant / A plateful of surprises - $10 Instant Win gift card - Thanks @gregv

Monster Energy Gaming Gear Sweepstakes - Monster Energy branded headphones - Thanks @Pardon

Mars Wrigley - Snack Season Contest - Secondary Prize - Thanks @stinastr
Congrats, nice haul! Your welcome
Jan 30, 2016
308 posts
917 upvotes
Halifax, NS
2019... took a long break in summer and fall to deal with a family member’s illness and then passing, but still managed just over $500 for wins. I’m hoping 2020 is a better year... all around. Good luck RFDers!
Nov 24, 2004
116 posts
911 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
Here is my list of wins for 2019!

Realized that all my wins were from Social Media, PIN codes or Instant wins this year, that's a first for me, although it seems it's due to not having the time to do most entries on a daily basis, but sneak in social media type entries while i have a quick moment here and there.
My biggest win was $5000 in grocery gift cards from a Facebook comment entry!

Total of 6,283.16
Oreo Hat - Oreo The Stuff Inside - Instant - 15.00
6 Oreo Chocolate Bars - Oreo The Stuff Inside - Instant - 6.00
Kamil Lotion Gift Basket - London Drugs Beauty - Instagram - 50.00
Containers - Instagram - 75.00
$100 Cineplex GC - Twizzlers - Snapchat - Instant - 100.00
5000 Scene Points - Scene - Instagram - 50.00
BBQ basket - Crosby Molasses - Newsletter Draw - 50.00
SDM/Rimmel makeup - SDM - Instagram - 300.00
Pepsi Beach Towel - Pepsi Stuff - PIN in cap -15.00
Pepsi mini cans 6pk -Pepsi Stuff - PIN in cap - 4.00
Bike Safety Light - Aviva Insurance - Twitter - 15.00
Photo on billboard in Toronto - MiniWheats Bigfood/BigDays - Twitter - priceless
Perrier Swag Bag - Perrier - Instagram - 40.00
$100 Staples GC & 115 Sharpies - Staples - Twitter - 250.00
Thanksgiving groceries for life - Save On Foods - Facebook - 5,000.00
$25 Amazon GC - McCormick - Survey Draw - 25.00
Tshirt and Headphones - Landmark Cinema - Instagram - 98.16
$100 Cheque - Mastro - ShareMastro - receipt entry - 100.00
$50 Sirius XM GC - SiriusXM - Instant 1x - 50.00
2 bags of icemelt - -Island Hose - Facebook - 40.00
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
2668 posts
491 upvotes
sherlockmandango wrote: Slightly over $20K in prizes in 2019. Fingers crossed for more wins for all RFDers in 2020!
Awesome! Cheers to a big 2020 :)
Nov 24, 2004
116 posts
911 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
krag48 wrote: maybe i need an IG account.
There are so many giveaways on Instagram, and i find it easy to enter when i am waiting for appointments, or have a few minutes to take a peek without taking up too much time.
The key is to follow friends who enter contests too, because most entries involve tagging 1-3 friends.
I have found i enjoy sharing my photos too and it is a great place to review products that you have received to test, for example, chickadvisor, etc.
Jan 30, 2016
308 posts
917 upvotes
Halifax, NS
@hannasmom “Photo on billboard in Toronto - MiniWheats Bigfood/BigDays - Twitter - priceless”

Tell us more about this! Fun!
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
1662 posts
863 upvotes
Halifax, NS
ImagineCH wrote: @hannasmom “Photo on billboard in Toronto - MiniWheats Bigfood/BigDays - Twitter - priceless”

yeah i wanna see!
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
3239 posts
28094 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Sometimes I put a ballot in before sharing a contest, sometimes I don't. Congratulations to all the secondary prize winners in the Mars Wrigley contest. I still have to put a ballot in on this one.

No worries, lots happening in 2020 and prob lots of fun contests too. Hopefully we'll all see some grand prize winners here soon. Happy contesting!
Nov 24, 2004
116 posts
911 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
ImagineCH wrote: @hannasmom “Photo on billboard in Toronto - MiniWheats Bigfood/BigDays - Twitter - priceless”

This contest: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/2019-09 ... d-2310951/
I entered on Twitter a picture of my daughter's big day getting her Learners driving permit.
I was contacted that they wanted to share the photo on the billboard at Yonge/Dundas Square. I live in BC so was not able to see it go live, and it was only up for a short window of time. I reached out to a couple fellow contesters in Toronto asking if they might be able to snag a photo of the billboard for me. The Contest Queen, Carolyn Wilman, put word out on her social media pages asking for help too.
Mini Wheats got back in touch with me and said they managed to have a staff member take the picture to share with us.
It was such a cool moment for my daughter, she was floored to think that halfway across the country she was on a billboard and that people were willing to connect with us and go out of their way to get a picture for us. The contest community is fabulous, and it wouldn't have happened without social media.
Here is the photo:
Images
  • Billboard Pic.JPG
Nov 24, 2004
116 posts
911 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
seafoodmwg wrote: yeah i wanna see!
I posted a picture and details in the above post. A really cool win!
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2180 posts
1088 upvotes
GTA
hannasmom wrote: I posted a picture and details in the above post. A really cool win!
These are the wins/posts I luv seeing, awesome win and great story to follow up.
Cheers Mikey
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
1662 posts
863 upvotes
Halifax, NS
hannasmom wrote: This contest: 2019-09-22-mini-wheats-big-food-big-day ... d-2310951/
I entered on Twitter a picture of my daughter's big day getting her Learners driving permit.
I was contacted that they wanted to share the photo on the billboard at Yonge/Dundas Square. I live in BC so was not able to see it go live, and it was only up for a short window of time. I reached out to a couple fellow contesters in Toronto asking if they might be able to snag a photo of the billboard for me. The Contest Queen, Carolyn Wilman, put word out on her social media pages asking for help too.
Mini Wheats got back in touch with me and said they managed to have a staff member take the picture to share with us.
It was such a cool moment for my daughter, she was floored to think that halfway across the country she was on a billboard and that people were willing to connect with us and go out of their way to get a picture for us. The contest community is fabulous, and it wouldn't have happened without social media.
Here is the photo:
Very cool!! Thanks for sharing that with us. :D