Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4015 posts
23151 upvotes
North York
I was just notified that I was one of four grand prize winners of the "Unilever Toronto Raptors Locker Room Contest" http://www.lockerroomcertified.ca/ that went from April to November 2019 - i cannot find this contest posted here.

Description of prize: Grand Prizes - Each Grand Prize consists of a Toronto Raptors Locker Room Experience for a confirmed
Grand Prize winner and his/her guest travelling companion.. Each Grand Prize includes: (i) round trip economy
air fare for two (2) from a major Canadian airport closest to the Grand Prize winner's place of residence in
Canada (hereinafter referred to as the "Departure Point"), as determined by the Contest Sponsor in its sole and
absolute discretion, to Toronto, Ontario; (ii) one (1) nights’ accommodation (based on one (1) room, double
occupancy) in a hotel located in Toronto as chosen by the Contest Sponsor at its sole and absolute discretion;
(iii) two (2) tickets to a 2019-2020 regular season Toronto Raptors game at Scotiabank Arena (the “Game”);
and (iv) tour of Scotiabank arena prior to the Game.

I live in Toronto so no flights for me, so I get transportation to the hotel/game instead.
I also won a weekly prize for same contest - a Raptors jersey

I was given an option to use it this month or next. No money involved though....
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
3239 posts
28094 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Rosibal wrote: I was just notified that I was one of four grand prize winners of the "Unilever Toronto Raptors Locker Room Contest" http://www.lockerroomcertified.ca/ that went from April to November 2019 - i cannot find this contest posted here.

Description of prize: Grand Prizes - Each Grand Prize consists of a Toronto Raptors Locker Room Experience for a confirmed
Grand Prize winner and his/her guest travelling companion.. Each Grand Prize includes: (i) round trip economy
air fare for two (2) from a major Canadian airport closest to the Grand Prize winner's place of residence in
Canada (hereinafter referred to as the "Departure Point"), as determined by the Contest Sponsor in its sole and
absolute discretion, to Toronto, Ontario; (ii) one (1) nights’ accommodation (based on one (1) room, double
occupancy) in a hotel located in Toronto as chosen by the Contest Sponsor at its sole and absolute discretion;
(iii) two (2) tickets to a 2019-2020 regular season Toronto Raptors game at Scotiabank Arena (the “Game”);
and (iv) tour of Scotiabank arena prior to the Game.

I live in Toronto so no flights for me, so I get transportation to the hotel/game instead.
I also won a weekly prize for same contest - a Raptors jersey

I was given an option to use it this month or next. No money involved though....
Congratulations! I love when someone wins a contest not posted on rfd. Purchase or not, it was only 1 entry and you hit it twice. They mention the grand prize is worth about 10 grand. That includes flights. Might be a fancy hotel room, some great tickets and obviously the once in a lifetime experience to see the Raptors locker room. I don't think the players will be in there, but still, pretty awesome. Enjoy the win!

I still have my hopes up that I can get some early cheer from the holiday contest haul. If I don't make it, I'll need something from myself to keep the pace running. Happy 2020 and the weather is still awesome! Good luck all trying to win something to do something unique!
Jan 24, 2014
692 posts
4059 upvotes
Alberta
I was notified that I won $50 from this contest - I guess there was an error when I initially entered (said I didn't instantly win even though I did) so they are doubling the prize to $100!!

Thanks panzz for posting :)
2013 WINS: $13,300 - 2014 WINS: $16,860 - 2015 WINS: $13,430 - 2016 WINS: $5,565 - 2017 WINS: $7,985 - 2018 WINS: $9,795 - 2019 WINS: $17,550 - 2020 WINS: $17,750 - OVERALL TOTAL: $102,235
Nov 27, 2003
519 posts
1896 upvotes
Elliot Lake ON
My first win in 2020 is 20,000 Wannawin tokens so I have 20,000 extra chances to win. Good luck to all in 2020.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
1662 posts
863 upvotes
Halifax, NS
northbridge wrote: My first win in 2020 is 20,000 Wannawin tokens so I have 20,000 extra chances to win. Good luck to all in 2020.
how do you actually use wannawin tokens? are they automatically applied to a draw or do you have to do that manually? i've been playing the games for like a year now to earn tokens, but can't figure out what to do beyond that...
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
40889 posts
37597 upvotes
Economy
seafoodmwg wrote: how do you actually use wannawin tokens? are they automatically applied to a draw or do you have to do that manually? i've been playing the games for like a year now to earn tokens, but can't figure out what to do beyond that...
You add them manually to whatever prize you want.

After you enter one of the contest it says-
Add Tokens
Add tokens
Exchange your tokens and increase your chances of winning.

You just add as many tokens as you want.
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Feb 5, 2019
31 posts
350 upvotes
Ontario
I won one of the 10 prize packs from this contest! A great win to start the new year! Many thanks @bojac for posting the contest!!
It is important to expect nothing, to take every experience, including the negative ones, as merely steps on the path, and to proceed.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
1662 posts
863 upvotes
Halifax, NS
valeriey wrote: You add them manually to whatever prize you want.

After you enter one of the contest it says-

You just add as many tokens as you want.
Ohhhh. interesting. I had 850,000+ tokens to use... O_o have never actually used them or properly entered a contest. DOY!

thanks for the clarification. =)
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1254 posts
1195 upvotes
You have been selected as an Instant Win Prize winner of the PC Optimum Dashing through the Points contest ending December 11, 2019. The prize consists of 1,000 PC Optimum Points, as described in the Official Rules of the Contest.

Your points will be uploaded to your PC Optimum account within one business day of receiving this notification.

Thank you from the PC Optimum Team.
Deal Guru
Mar 24, 2005
13511 posts
642 upvotes
Toronto
Omakase wrote: You have been selected as an Instant Win Prize winner of the PC Optimum Dashing through the Points contest ending December 11, 2019. The prize consists of 1,000 PC Optimum Points, as described in the Official Rules of the Contest.

Your points will be uploaded to your PC Optimum account within one business day of receiving this notification.

Thank you from the PC Optimum Team.
ARV of $1?
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
40889 posts
37597 upvotes
Economy
Congratulations Valerie!
You have been selected as an Instant Win Prize winner of the PC Optimum Dashing through the Points contest ending December 11, 2019. The prize consists of 1,000 PC Optimum Points, as described in the Official Rules of the Contest.

Aug 28, 2018
3 posts
22 upvotes
St Kitts
I don't have the email anymore, but I got a Email last monday about winning this. It ships this week to me from WhatsyourTech.ca

Win a ViewSonic Ultra-Portable M1 Mini LED Projector -the Ultimate Entertainment and Travel Companion
Approximate prize value $229
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
40889 posts
37597 upvotes
Economy
Congratulations! You have been selected as a winner of a coupon for a FREE delicious Giuseppe product, courtesy of Dr. Oetker. Your coupon is valid for any one(1) Giuseppe, of any variety.

In order to qualify as a winner of the above prize, you must first correctly answer without mechanical aid, this mathematical skill testing question: (15 x 4) ÷ 5 + 18 = ____. Please send your response to this skill testing question by replying back to this email. Your coupon will be mailed to the address provided on your Casa di Mama contest account.Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for prize delivery. If you need to change your address on file, please respond to this email with the updated address.

For more chances to win one of the prizes being awarded, including a Trip for 4 anywhere in the World, please visit https://findgiuseppe.ca/splash.html to enter.
Sep 6, 2019
128 posts
205 upvotes
valeriey wrote: Congratulations! You have been selected as a winner of a coupon for a FREE delicious Giuseppe product, courtesy of Dr. Oetker. Your coupon is valid for any one(1) Giuseppe, of any variety.

In order to qualify as a winner of the above prize, you must first correctly answer without mechanical aid, this mathematical skill testing question: (15 x 4) ÷ 5 + 18 = ____. Please send your response to this skill testing question by replying back to this email. Your coupon will be mailed to the address provided on your Casa di Mama contest account.Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for prize delivery. If you need to change your address on file, please respond to this email with the updated address.

For more chances to win one of the prizes being awarded, including a Trip for 4 anywhere in the World, please visit https://findgiuseppe.ca/splash.html to enter.
Same here, Valeriey. I got the same email today

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)