Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
2507 posts
24495 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sherlockmandango wrote: Won this again. Thanks again, stinastr.
This holiday season and early new year wasn't my time. I'm up for the challenge of entering again sometime next week. Glad to help out sometimes, as I forgot to even put 1 ballot in. I bet you didn't spend that much on chocolate, compared to the prizes you've won. Happy 2020. Not that many prize winners posted here from after the new year's. Maybe we've got more contestants this year. All good, happy contesting!
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1739 posts
3428 upvotes
Hubby and I also each won a secondary prize in the Mars contest. That's it for me entering it as I was mostly trying to win the grand prize for hubby and it has already been drawn and we don't need any more secondary prizes. Thanks again, stinastr.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4847 posts
3433 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
BobSagget wrote: phone calls for the franks redhot keg contest are going out today (100 winners). Caller ID is anonymous.

2020-01-19-franks-redhot-keg-contest-aom-upc-2345485/

Won using the NPN essay method.
I won this last year with the NPN. They send two 3.78L jugs of franks and an empty bubba keg with NFL teams on it. I'm just finishing up my last jug.
Sep 6, 2019
47 posts
105 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: phone calls for the franks redhot keg contest are going out today (100 winners). Caller ID is anonymous.

2020-01-19-franks-redhot-keg-contest-aom-upc-2345485/

Won using the NPN essay method.
Just received a call from Frank Hot Sauce and I won their hot sauce. Five litres of hot sauce is sure a lot! Same as Bob, I also won using the NPN essay method and I submitted only one essay the whole time.
Jan 30, 2016
308 posts
917 upvotes
Halifax, NS
BigSisterFan wrote: Just received a call from Frank Hot Sauce and I won their hot sauce. Five litres of hot sauce is sure a lot! Same as Bob, I also won using the NPN essay method and I submitted only one essay the whole time.
Me too!! I submitted five essays! I wanted to win this sooo bad and thought I didn’t when calls went out earlier. I was probably too much on the phone! Haha I’m so excited! Thanks @777Kevin
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4847 posts
3433 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Well, broke a bit of a dry spell today! I had a couple of cookbooks from this contest in my mailbox when I got home from work.

I had no idea that I had won, so it was a really nice surprise. My wife likes when I get new cookbooks and she gets to try new dishes (I'm the family cook).

Thanks for posting @Rosibal!!
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3956 posts
23055 upvotes
North York
Melkor wrote: Well, broke a bit of a dry spell today! I had a couple of cookbooks from this contest in my mailbox when I got home from work.

I had no idea that I had won, so it was a really nice surprise. My wife likes when I get new cookbooks and she gets to try new dishes (I'm the family cook).

Thanks for posting @Rosibal!!

Congrats! when am I invited for dinner?? lol