Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Nov 21, 2017
766 posts
422 upvotes
Surrey BC
hannasmom wrote: A few small wins for the month of March:
- Boston Pizza Bandera Bread $10 (Molson No purchase Pin code)
- Garnier Bio Skincare Line $178 (Instagram LondonDrugs Beauty)
- Petsmart Giftcard $25 (Twitter PetsPlusUs)
- Home Hardware Giftcard $100 (Instagram Home Hardware)
- PetroCan Giftcard $25 (Facebook caption)
- Wok $34 (Uncle Bens No purchase)
Are all those contest from here ?
Nov 24, 2004
110 posts
881 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
flipper316 wrote: Are all those contest from here ?
I think the Instagram ones were from scrolling through my feed, the others were from here, although i can never get the search to work for me, so i am unable to thank the person who may have posted. I am grateful to all the posters, it sure is hard to find a contest that hasn't been posted here. I only belong to 2 forums, this one and ContestGirl site.
Mar 12, 2012
23 posts
10 upvotes
Victoria, BC
I won an Oreo t-shirt last month and today I won the chocolate bar, yay!

Second time I've received a winning email for a small prize on the day of the draw of the grand prize! Oh well, maybe 3rd time will be the charm.
Apr 10, 2013
52 posts
4 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I won twice with this(Oreo) but wasn't able to claim prize as when trying to claim on the form they give you to claim prize --it automatically said that I'm not eligible as won prior. I only won a choc bar and didn't consider it a grand prize so found that strange.
Nov 8, 2009
119 posts
50 upvotes
Won a hat from the oreo stuff contest. Was so excited when I first saw the mail, thought I had won the $25k lol..
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
14997 posts
4922 upvotes
Toronto
stinastr wrote: Sweet 2 day, 1 night trip to somewhere fun for an awesome time out! Let us know what concert they send you to. Happy travelling when it gets good again!
I lose the prize if I disclose the location or band, but if/when it happens, I’ll share the details!

Thanks kindly.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2020!
Nov 1, 2013
32 posts
88 upvotes
Kitchener
I won a free Cadbury's chocolate bar and a t-shirt (daughter).
Aug 17, 2017
3 posts
33 upvotes
I was selected as the winner of the tasty rewards " Moments of Connection" contest. The prize was $1000. It ended feburary 23rd but they said they were late contacting me due to the pandemic. Thanks Viappia for posting!
Jan 29, 2013
196 posts
1381 upvotes
Saskatoon Sk
Hope4awin wrote: I was selected as the winner of the tasty rewards " Moments of Connection" contest. The prize was $1000. It ended feburary 23rd but they said they were late contacting me due to the pandemic. Thanks Viappia for posting!
Congrats Hope4awin that’s a great contest to win!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 7, 2016
7127 posts
6266 upvotes
GTA, ON
I won another Oreo candy bar, and I was caller #7 on Q107, I won a sudoku puzzle book.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
17372 posts
4872 upvotes
Hope4awin wrote: I was selected as the winner of the tasty rewards " Moments of Connection" contest. The prize was $1000. It ended feburary 23rd but they said they were late contacting me due to the pandemic. Thanks Viappia for posting!
I always wonder who wins these. Congrats!
May 3, 2009
255 posts
244 upvotes
I think I won a $50 NHL gift card - Just waiting for the official email .......Thanks Viappia for the original post ...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2008
7039 posts
2951 upvotes
WinnieH wrote: I think I won a $50 NHL gift card - Just waiting for the official email .......Thanks Viappia for the original post ...
Kruger/Find the Cup to Win? I was 11 days from win to email for me. Congrats and thanks again Viappia
Jun 6, 2018
29 posts
640 upvotes
Congrats and you're welcome to everyone who won a $50 NHL gift card, I won one yesterday as well.

Congratulations Hope4awin for winning $1,000 in the "Moments of Connection" contest, that's awesome!