Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
1029 posts
189 upvotes
Ottawa
Bidchka wrote: Congratulations!

You have won entrance to the Bravo! taping of "Matthew Good at the Concert Hall" on Sunday, December 13, 2009 at 7 PM.
Hey Congrats! I'm going to see him at the NAC on Friday. Really looking forward to it! I'm glad someone won from that contest! Although, it didn't seem like too many ppl on here entered.
PSN ID: jlar3657
Deal Expert
Sep 16, 2007
15552 posts
9067 upvotes
Richmond Hill
ungars3 wrote: Hey Congrats! I'm going to see him at the NAC on Friday. Really looking forward to it! I'm glad someone won from that contest! Although, it didn't seem like too many ppl on here entered.

I kinda felt that way too. He is quite good so I'm surprised.
Nov 15, 2009
108 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
Last week I won a prize pack from Breakfast Television by simply being the 7th email they received.

I received everything by courier yesterday:

- VIP entry for 2 to the Andy Kim Christmas Show (http://www.newstalk1010.com/node/1027535. I wish they had all the artists confirmed.)
- Meet and greet with Andy
- $150 gift card to Nota Bene Restaurant (http://notabenerestaurant.com)
- 1 night's stay at the Westin Harbour Castle
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2007
4192 posts
1315 upvotes
raymondly wrote: Planet 51 Contest - no trip....but still a pretty good win
Secondary Prize package consisting of:
One (1) Baskin Robbins gift card in the amount of $10;
One (1) Kernels Popcorn gift card in the amount of $10;
One (1) Burger King gift card in the amount of $50;
One (1) M&M Meat Shops gift card in the amount of $100;
One (1) Globo Shoes gift card in the amount of $25;
One (1) Please Mum gift card in the amount of $50;
One (1) Planet 51 The Game video game for Nintendo DS ($30);
One (1) Planet 51 The Game video game for Nintendo Wii ($50),
and One (1) Kernels Popcorn Seasoning Shaker ($5).
The approximate retail value of the secondary prize is $330.00.
Not the trip, but nice win in any case Ramondly, entered this one several times also so glad to see an RFD win. :)
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2007
4192 posts
1315 upvotes
Bidchka wrote: Nothing yet. I'll post a pic once they arrive.
Yah, I am also waiting for this prize ... great, they usually hit Ontario first with the prizes, so your pics will be my alert to watch the mail or the prize patrols :) (canada post or purulator vans)
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2007
4192 posts
1315 upvotes
Cyanne wrote: Damn. I just read the rules (again-it's not like I'd remember from months ago), and you're right, no grand prize for me :( . Not that I would have won, but it does put a real damper on the prize. It's like, "take this, and go away."
Yes, I hate contests like that... I was so excited to win a weekly prize of a $200 Sportchek gift card from an Atlantic Coop/Gatorade contest, (only open to Atlantic provinces), but sooo disappointed that I was then out of the running for the grandprize of $1000 giftcard.

For the Rees contest, I figured what the heck, I have gone this long without winning this contest, I might as well pull up stakes and hope one of those hundreds of entries I submitted will be pulled for the grand prize!
Apr 29, 2009
265 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
Won a $25 gift certificate from **************** and a Harry Potter DVD game a few days ago =)
Aug 16, 2009
300 posts
349 upvotes
just instantly won a $25 visa gift card from the facebook no peeking contest. should help a bit with christmas shopping! ;)
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17736 posts
24798 upvotes
ONTARIO
carlyb_212 wrote: just instantly won a $25 visa gift card from the facebook no peeking contest. should help a bit with christmas shopping! ;)
grats!!! I love little wins like that!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

erikarowe