Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2003
2022 posts
24 upvotes
TYinYVR wrote: I won the TSN Bud Light PlayAction Live Contest for tonights game prize. BTW Yes I use a different user name. But I seen a couple RFD user names that have already won the game prize. Do they email you the waver with a STQ?

Good week for me.

Got my Pepsi Madden 08 on Monday.
Got my Pepsi NFL Hat on Thursday. New England.
Got the email on Thursday with the stq for the Sunkist Pistachios Fuel Up and Win contest for the $25 AMEX GC

Then this today another Hat and a Jacket. But I just want to get more points for the grand prize for the TV and BlueRay player :lol:

No phone call just email with release forms attached. No STQ either, and they also had the wrong date of the winning game that I had but the right teams. Got the email 5 days after win. Congrats and good luck.
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1571 upvotes
Got my 5 variant cover comics from Dyanmic today. Pretty cool if your a comic guy, and I am
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2003
1804 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
Got an email today stating I won a free nights stay at a Lodge in Elliot Lake + breakfast, dinner and a 50 dollar gas card (which will cover the 5 hour drive up there).

First win of 08, woot!
Oct 2, 2007
333 posts
10 upvotes
TORONTO
I have a small win but a win is a win. I won a dvd - Phonics for babies - Baby's first words from the Mirror newspaper online contest.
JenniferGrace1 :lol:
Jun 13, 2007
962 posts
675 upvotes
Niagara Falls
A small win for me too..but nice :)

arv 16.99
Congratulations! You won Thursday's LillyPilly of Australia Hand & Body Creme giveaway

LillyPilly is a unique range of skincare sourced from native Australian plant extracts. Their products make everyday skincare simple and uncomplicated. Each of LillyPilly's products offer real benefits to your skin and reflect the essence of the Australian culture and lifestyle
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97252 upvotes
Coquitlam
Radio win:

Yesterday I won a night at the Four Seasons Hotel in Downtown Vancouver from the Listen to win CKNW Paradise Vacation contest. By winning one of the daily prizes I'm now entry into the grand prize draw for a week's stay at a beautiful all-inclusive resort of my choice in Sunwing's World.

I was out and my neighbor heard my name on the radio and phone me and told me I should phone them :lol:
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
3271 posts
22 upvotes
First win in a while... just won a personalized Kleenex box! Now i wish that i had picked a better picture...!!!
$15 approx value - not great but kinda neat!
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11313 posts
4466 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec
Received an envelope from Cineplex today with 2 free movie passes. I remember entering a contest a while ago but I can't seem to find it now.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2007
3201 posts
279 upvotes
GVR
My second win - a music cd. Unfortunately, like my first win, I won't be able to get it because the pick-up location is 2 hours from my spot. Not worth it. My first win, btw, was advance tickets to a movie, which I wasn't able to go to because of an exam. When will I win smth worth it? :cheesygri
Oct 22, 2007
276 posts
3 upvotes
Ancaster
I realize you have to play to win but has anyone ever won from the popular series of dailys?

tribute.ca
MansRoom
DailyGame
etc?

They are easy enough to enter and combines for over 20 contests a day but they are open to USA, CANADA and ENGLAND....So what are your odds? 200,000 to 1 or more for a single DVD of JackAss 1 1/2? hmmm.

Not complaining just wondering if anyone has won from these or do the veterans here even play them?
Nov 27, 2004
337 posts
951 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
Raycaster wrote: I realize you have to play to win but has anyone ever won from the popular series of dailys?

tribute.ca
MansRoom
DailyGame
etc?

They are easy enough to enter and combines for over 20 contests a day but they are open to USA, CANADA and ENGLAND....So what are your odds? 200,000 to 1 or more for a single DVD of JackAss 1 1/2? hmmm.

Not complaining just wondering if anyone has won from these or do the veterans here even play them?
I won a DVD from tribute.ca almost 2 years ago, but nothing since. I haven't won from the other sites though.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
3151 posts
146 upvotes
Napanee
Most Tribute.ca contests are daily and Canadian only

I would assume that about 10,000 enter daily. So as long as you enter daily as well then your odds are probably 1:10,000. That would depend on if 10,000 entered and if there are more then 1 prize. With larger prizes there is normally only one but for the DVDs and things like that it seems to be 10.
My GamerTag: http://live.xbox.com/member/Corey31
Wins:
Be First to Play - XBOX 360
Win Every Hour - XBOX 360
Wiin The Key to Summer - Nintendo Wii
Score Every Hour - NHL 08
Tribute.ca - Lost Season 4 DVD

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 1 guest)

pointsdude, BigSisterFan, pamlet