Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2005
5706 posts
987 upvotes
GTA
Bidchka wrote: To clean up the mess that was made when you read I won a NASCARRRR Trip :D
lol I didnt make a mess over that. you on the other hand better help wifey clean up all that drool.
Nov 12, 2008
118 posts
24 upvotes
Whitehorse
Deal_Princess wrote: ok tell me why I got excited when I opened up mail to see forms then read I won a pack of Mr Clean magic erasers :lol: :o
that is so funny, I am wondering why I get excited every time Sportsnet congratulates me for entering and when I won another "free" entry in the Shaw contest. I think magic erasers would be a major win for me these days! :lol:
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
1029 posts
189 upvotes
Ottawa
ungars3 wrote: Man I can't even coax one MOO out of that one and I've been trying since everyday since it was posted!

Congrats on all the wins everyone!
I finally got it to MOOOO!!!!!

I just won one of the Sony HD Snap Camcorders :D
PSN ID: jlar3657
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2003
3106 posts
127 upvotes
Dear dre145:

We are pleased to inform you that your name has been drawn as a potential winner of a $100 [Shoppers Drug Mart | Loblaws | Visa] gift card in the Flintstones Vitamins A Taste for Learning contest, sponsored by Bayer.
doesnt say which card though
May 29, 2006
9 posts
We are pleased to inform you that your name has been drawn as a potential winner of a $100 [Shoppers Drug Mart | Loblaws | Visa] gift card in the Flintstones Vitamins A Taste for Learning contest, sponsored by Bayer.

For you to confirm that you are a winner and claim your prize, you must contact us within 15 days of receiving this e-mail and confirm your full name, whether you have reached the age of majority, telephone number, and complete mailing address (P.O. boxes are not eligible).

I won too...Thought it was spam for a sec
Aug 6, 2009
105 posts
2 upvotes
I just won some mizuno tertiary prize of thermo gloves, hat, and socks worth $75 dollars lol

I dont think this contest was posted on this site, I entered last night as a last minute thing, just played some ski jump game once
My wins:
Xbox 360 - The Score
PS3 and game - TSN
Leafs rivalry train contest
2008 & 2009 coca cola fans first platinum tickets
AM 640 Leafs Trivia Challenge - Leafs/Islanders tickets
$50 future shop gift card - Doritos guru
prize packs,T-shirts, dvds, tickets etc..
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1317 posts
1245 upvotes
Toronto
ronnyweed wrote: I just won some mizuno tertiary prize of thermo gloves, hat, and socks worth $75 dollars lol

I dont think this contest was posted on this site, I entered last night as a last minute thing, just played some ski jump game once
If the contest wasn't posted here before, why didn't you post it when you found it last night?

:|
Deal Expert
Nov 27, 2006
16124 posts
359 upvotes
Etobicoke
Bidchka wrote: To clean up the mess that was made when you read I won a NASCARRRR Trip :D
Haha! You are such a brat! LOL! Remember karma... :D

Oh..and almost forgot...CONGRATULATIONS, what a cool win! Altho personally I'd have gone to L.A....but that's just me...have fun!
Deal Expert
Nov 27, 2006
16124 posts
359 upvotes
Etobicoke
vilmark wrote: my book came today too, but it wasnt a contest win it was a freebie from chatelaine. but hey it was fun to recieve.

oh and check out the new avatar someone in the off topic forum is offering to design you a new avatar for free. so kind of a win,.was never satisfied 100% with the "Z" always wanted the "V"
Geez, you couldn't have lied and let me think I finally won a contest eh? Heehee...j/k... :) It looks like a good summer chick read! I'll save it (hopefully for a trip I win to some island somewhere... :D ). It's reading this thread that makes me keep contesting.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2008
1214 posts
190 upvotes
Wow! Congrats on all the big wins lately.

I just got an email that I won a $25 gift certificate from ****************.

"Happy Holidays from ****************

Here is your $25 spa certificate. You may use it towards the on-line purchase of any spa package or spa service on ****************.

Just enter the certificate code during the checkout and you will receive the $25 discount.

We hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season and we wish you all the besting the New Year!

--
Relaxation Made Simple"

Handy...I'm getting my brother's girlfriend a spa package for Christmas, so this will bring down the cost...a bit!
2011 - Sit Down and Win Contest - Movie Download; Shweet - PSP3000 Core; KidsAroundCanada - 4 passes to Kidsfest Toronto
Aug 2, 2003
713 posts
38 upvotes
Dear Colleen:

For you to confirm that you are a winner and claim your prize, you must contact us within 15 days of receiving this e-mail and confirm your full name, whether you have reached the age of majority, telephone number, and complete mailing address (P.O. boxes are not eligible).

You may do so by clicking this link.

Congratulations!
2014: Keurig
2014: $500 cash
Deal Expert
Sep 16, 2007
15552 posts
9067 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Nikita wrote: Haha! You are such a brat! LOL! Remember karma... :D

Oh..and almost forgot...CONGRATULATIONS, what a cool win! Altho personally I'd have gone to L.A....but that's just me...have fun!

Thanks Nik.

I've been to L.A. before but never Charlotte. And I love NASCAR. :D
Deal Expert
Sep 16, 2007
15552 posts
9067 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Dear Bidchka:

Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2007
3993 posts
605 upvotes
God's Country
Like OMG!! You are like insane when it comes to winning!! If everyone had 1% the luck you do with contest they would be so happy! Huge congrats, now you wanna share :D

Oh and btw congrats ev1 else too :)
Nothing but Good Thoughts :)

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

anmolberi, darkspider