Deal Expert
Sep 16, 2007
15552 posts
9067 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Bidchka wrote: Hello Bidchka
Guess what?!? YOU WIN!
2 Tickets will be held under your name at the WillCall/Guest List of the
venue on the night of - show up a bit early cause it might be CRAZZZY!
All other prizes will be mailed out!
Cheers
I won A Textbook Tradegy Prize Pack
This is the rest of the prize

[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd23 ... G_3936.jpg[/IMG]
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1571 upvotes
I finally got in some good entering last night. On my Sweeps program it showed some contest werent entered for a month.

Watched a movie with my wife and entered about 100, plus some new ones from here.

Time to get back into the groove
Mar 15, 2005
936 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Just won secondary prize from dose.ca Turok XBOX 360 Contest.
I won a copy of Turok.
Feedback: [ Heatware (14-0) | E-Bay (141-0) | HowardForums (2-0) ]
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14543 posts
3843 upvotes
jonnnny wrote: Just won secondary prize from dose.ca Turok XBOX 360 Contest.
I won a copy of Turok.
Congrats, those are pretty popular contests so it's nice to see an RFDer win. I have yet to see anyone win any Future Shop/Best Buy contest though.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Expert
Sep 16, 2007
15552 posts
9067 upvotes
Richmond Hill
It happened again. I got home today to find a parcel in my mailbox.

I was not made aware that I won this prize. Funny thing is, I don't remember entering for this either and there isn't a letter saying where it came from. Just a return address that I was able to track down to a website that actually had my name listed as the winner, yet all the other contests on the site are ineligible to Canadians. weird eh !?!?

[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd23 ... G_3937.jpg[/IMG]
Dec 17, 2003
441 posts
74 upvotes
Kingston
Congratulations Bidchka that ipod will come in useful to store all of your photos from the trip you are going to win soon.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97252 upvotes
Coquitlam
I got my gift card in the mail today from the Sunkist California Pistachios Sweepstakes that ended in July last year.

$25 us AMEX GC that can only be used in the US. I phoned the 1-800 and asked if I could used it in Canada.

No, you can't use in Canada. Good thing I have a passport and live 30-45 mins from the border. But there was a 5 hour wait last week. :cry:
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11318 posts
4470 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec
I received the $100 Amex gift card I won from a Blog contest and also noticed it was only good in the US. I called the toll free number and spoke to a rep who offered to send me a refund since I rarely visit the US. Don't ask me which number I pressed to speak with a live person, because there was no option for that in the menu.