Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2002
5607 posts
5730 upvotes
Toronto
I "won" a $50 travel voucher from the Bel Air Travel's Unbelievable $100,000 Travel Give-away contest... I wonder how many thousands of winners there will be. "Must use in person" "Can't combine with any other offer" "Minimum purchase applies" "Named person must travel", etc... :P
A glass of wine with you, sir, and the ladies I'll enjoy.
Revolutionary times must on occasion make do with considerable abridgements in order to accentuate the political line more strongly.
Dec 10, 2008
104 posts
15 upvotes
I am a few days late posting this. A 2 year old and an 8 month old..ha ha ha

I won a trip to Vancouver, 2 nights stay and tickets to see Carrie Underwood in concert from Y101. First trip I have ever won. So excited!
KSEN
:cool: 2014 Wins:
March 2014 - Blues Fest Day Passes
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2009
3657 posts
1134 upvotes
Montreal
Congrats everyone on your wins!

I've got three small wins,
2x Cake Beauty Gift Pack from icoke today &
1 Parasul mini bag from a blog comment.
Sep 2, 2010
786 posts
5294 upvotes
Mississauga
jiffi wrote: Congrats! I think I won in the Lindor contest as well. But I never got an email, phone call, or any other type of confirmation - just the 'win' on the screen. Did you get any confirmation?
I took screenshots of the instant win messages that were displayed. It said that someone would contact me within 72 hours with info on how to claim my prize, so I'm waiting patiently!
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2010
1677 posts
217 upvotes
New Brunswick
jamesfitzgibbon wrote: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice - I wanted that one!

They're giving away three in total...you still may win!! Good luck!!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2009
8385 posts
2416 upvotes
Toronto
MonicaP wrote: Received a phone call that I had won an LG Electric Double Oven Range (model# LDE3017ST) prize with an estimated value of $2,100.00 CDN each in the Canadian Living “LG Life Tastes Good” contest ....sent the release form back.....I'm in shock and disbelief!!
Keep entering everyone...it really can happen!!!! :lol:
MonicaP wrote: They're giving away three in total...you still may win!! Good luck!!

thanks, monica!
2016, 2017 and 2018 Wins: Sweet F**k all.

Laird of Glencoe and Lochaber
Nov 13, 2010
46 posts
53 upvotes
Vancouver
OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the long awaited results of
Sweepstakes promotion organized by Microsoft Corporations, in conjunction with
the FOUNDATION FOR THE PROMOTION OF SOFTWARE products, (F.P.S.) held this
December 2010, in Madrid Spain. Where in your email address emerged as one of
the online Winning emails in the 2nd category and therefore attracted a cash
award of 350,000.00 euro (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros Only) and a
Toshiba laptop. To begin your claim, do file for the release of your
winning by
contacting our Foreign Transfer Manager...

LMAO, yeah :mad:
Oct 27, 2010
77 posts
519 upvotes
Won a $500 travel voucher for cruise/flight!! :)

--
Thank you for entering the BelAirTravel.com’s Unbelievable $100,000 Travel Give-Aways promotion.
You are the lucky winner of the Future Travel Voucher as shown below!
Aug 2, 2003
713 posts
38 upvotes
carlyb_212 wrote: my friend and i woke up at 5am today to try and win taylor swift tix before we would have to buy them at 10 am... they just had the cue to calland i didnt get in. she told me she didnt either but then when the caller on the radio started talking it was my friend!!!!! she won us a pair of tickets to see taylor swift and even said shes taking me on the radio (that was the plan!) ahhhhhh its so early and i want to freak out to people but no one is awake!!!!!!!!! she is our favourite artist and buying tickets for her show is so hard!

I read this 5 minutes before work...sighed, then heard the cue on our radio, called and WON!!!
My daughter is 12 and THRILLED!!!
Now the question is, her best friend moved in April, and was asking for tickets for Xmas, if she got them one was going to be for her..

Sooooo...I am thinking if friend doesn't get them I will let her have mine and they can go together, while I wait somewhere outside, lol...
2014: Keurig
2014: $500 cash
Aug 16, 2009
300 posts
349 upvotes
cassmat wrote: I read this 5 minutes before work...sighed, then heard the cue on our radio, called and WON!!!
My daughter is 12 and THRILLED!!!
Now the question is, her best friend moved in April, and was asking for tickets for Xmas, if she got them one was going to be for her..

Sooooo...I am thinking if friend doesn't get them I will let her have mine and they can go together, while I wait somewhere outside, lol...

congrats!!! which radio station was it from? I won from kx 96 (an oshawa country station) if you were the caller at 7 am i heard you! congrats to u and ur daughter!! i hope it works out!
This has been the slowest year EVER!

my NEW facebook contest account. add me :) http://www.facebook.com/#!/?sk=nf
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2008
1214 posts
190 upvotes
I won a $25 Esso card in RFD "12 Days of Tweets!"

Congrats to all the other recent winners!
2011 - Sit Down and Win Contest - Movie Download; Shweet - PSP3000 Core; KidsAroundCanada - 4 passes to Kidsfest Toronto
Jun 15, 2006
191 posts
1215 upvotes
turbo76 wrote: So my relative didn't win the car, but did walk away with a nice consolation prize - a 16GB iPad.
I was a finalist in Vancouver and won the car yesterday!!!! 2011 Chevy Cruise loaded worth $25,250. Thanks to TYinYVR for the post and krystal5 for the answers I used!! They start the build in a few weeks..... Unbelievable!!!
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2009
2602 posts
1167 upvotes
smirtle wrote: I was a finalist in Vancouver and won the car yesterday!!!! 2011 Chevy Cruise loaded worth $25,250. Thanks to TYinYVR for the post and krystal5 for the answers I used!! They start the build in a few weeks..... Unbelievable!!!

Sweet. congrats
If you can't find anyone else to blame :( .....You're just not looking hard enough. :lol: