[Cook It] [Mealkit] Cook It 75% off, today only

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2020 8:43 pm
13 replies
Feb 3, 2014
74 posts
56 upvotes
Burlington
Thanks OP. Hard to pass this up for $25 for 5 meals for the week.

Will just cancel after like I’ve done with all the other competitor promos.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3118 posts
210 upvotes
Newmarket
Thanks OP! Just received my first GoodFood order and now set this up for delivery on the 13th.
Click Here to check my HOFO Feedback
Ebay Feedback
Nov 23, 2019
41 posts
28 upvotes
nixonbw wrote: Thanks OP. Hard to pass this up for $25 for 5 meals for the week.

Will just cancel after like I’ve done with all the other competitor promos.
Where are you seeing 5 meals per week for $25/week?
Detective Snoopy out here just lookin' for the best deals!
Feb 3, 2014
74 posts
56 upvotes
Burlington
Surban0 wrote: Where are you seeing 5 meals per week for $25/week?
Choose the option for 5 meals / week; it's $101 then with promo code for 75% off it's ~ $25
Nov 23, 2019
41 posts
28 upvotes
nixonbw wrote: Choose the option for 5 meals / week; it's $101 then with promo code for 75% off it's ~ $25
Ahh I'm seeing the discounts now! They weren't showing up before.
Thank you!!
Detective Snoopy out here just lookin' for the best deals!
Aug 31, 2012
306 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
Just ordered. We have tried a few different boxes so we are looking forward to this one. We ordered 5 meals/week. Be sure to put a hold on future weeks until you decide if you want to continue your subscription. This can be done for weeks up to February 2020.
Nov 22, 2017
768 posts
1077 upvotes
Thanks OP. $25 for 5 meals is good. Although I wasn't too impressed with the selection but nevertheless!

Anyone else notice that for the following two weeks, the discount of $75 is automatically applied as well? I was going in to skip the following two weeks and I noticed the price for those weeks was also $25.
Aug 9, 2008
421 posts
212 upvotes
Canadiansinner wrote: Thanks OP. $25 for 5 meals is good. Although I wasn't too impressed with the selection but nevertheless!

Anyone else notice that for the following two weeks, the discount of $75 is automatically applied as well? I was going in to skip the following two weeks and I noticed the price for those weeks was also $25.
If its $25 per week for 3 weeks, then count me in!
Aug 31, 2012
306 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
Had to report back to say how good the meals were with this company. This is the 4th one that we have tried and we are seriously considering continuing with the subscription. Then we can get a series of good menus for our own use. They have delicious food, large portions, amazing customer service etc. Wish I had seen that the following weeks were discounted too. Have to go back and add in our selections. To be honest at first I wasn’t thrilled with the offered selections but I made changes and really enjoyed all the meals sent. Usually we end up liking only 1 or 2.