Expired Hot Deals

Cookworks Up to 60% Off - Sale & Clearance: all-clad, wusthof, riedel, Cuisinart

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2013 10:30 pm
[OP]
Sep 24, 2012
35 posts
14 upvotes
Vancouver

Cookworks Up to 60% Off - Sale & Clearance: all-clad, wusthof, riedel, Cuisinart

Hi There,

Cookworks, one of my favourite kitchen store is having its big sale and clearance event. Cookware, electrics, dinnerware, glassware. They have more choice than last year. Even some Nespresso machines are on sale. Plus, I have some coupons to reedem, yeh!

That's their winter sale newsletter:
http://e2.ma/webview/rapqh/7ae90817ee25 ... fb18dfaea3

More cookware on sale, here:
http://www.cookworks.ca/Cookware/Sale?per_page=100

Blendtec is also on sale $449 for the classic and $499 for the new designer series. These are very trendy right now:
=Blendtec]http://www.cookworks.ca/qs/search.php?s ... ]=Blendtec

Some good deals also with Wusthof on sale 25% off, Riedel glasses, Chilewich place mats, etc...
Happy Shopping!
10 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
1070 posts
602 upvotes
Richmond
yvrvan2075 wrote: Plus, I have some coupons to reedem, yeh!
got anymore details on these?
Sep 17, 2008
83 posts
30 upvotes
Ottawa
Can I just say how pissed off I am with these cookworks people? I bought something from their website for this sale. Got two confirmation emails and have just found out a week later that they cancelled my order as they were out of stock unexpectedly. Why is that my problem? I feel had and a victim of false advertising. They should honour such orders even if inconvenient for them. Oh and I had to call them to find this out.
Sep 22, 2012
561 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto
Don't need it but will probably end up buying a set. lol. Wish I cook more often. Thanks OP.
Sep 22, 2012
561 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto
Alphabase wrote: Can I just say how pissed off I am with these cookworks people? I bought something from their website for this sale. Got two confirmation emails and have just found out a week later that they cancelled my order as they were out of stock unexpectedly. Why is that my problem? I feel had and a victim of false advertising. They should honour such orders even if inconvenient for them. Oh and I had to call them to find this out.
I feel the same way with Staples EVERY TIME.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
2002 posts
4735 upvotes
Vancouver
i went to their downtown location today and bought the "Gordon Ramsay 11pc Stainless Induction Cookware Set" for $200.

Good deal.
Very pleased!
Sep 22, 2012
561 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Ordered the All-Clad 5 piece starter kit for $299. Seem like a pretty good deal and they are the ones I would be using the most. The only other thing I want (may buy separately) is a stock pot.
Deal Expert
Jun 11, 2007
15770 posts
1684 upvotes
Maple Ridge
I brought my dinning set in their Broadway location couple years ago. Nice store.
Prize Won:
(2015-2016) Nothing big/Small...
(2014) Huawei Mini Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Aug 1, 2006
999 posts
88 upvotes
Looks like a super-expensive store to me. What's wrong with kitchenstuffplus.com ? I have found way better prices there and still good quality (Henkel, Paderno etc).
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2005
2693 posts
1696 upvotes
Toronto
yvrvan2075 wrote: ...Blendtec is also on sale $449 for the classic and $499 for the new designer series. These are very trendy right now:
=Blendtec]http://www.cookworks.ca/qs/search.php?s ... ]=Blendtec...
Not to threadjack OP's post, I'm looking for a new blender and coincidentally received an email from Costco today mentioning the same blender. They have it online sale for $359.99... Here's the link Would love to hear from others on the quality of this blender.

**Update - found some feedback in the Food forum here
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2566 posts
3122 upvotes
Fredericton
Yvrvan2075, how long have you been a Cookworks employee?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)