Cop pulls over a lambo, and drives it!

[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
3619 posts
1908 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Cop pulls over a lambo, and drives it!

We need more friendlier cops like these....

If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
6 replies
Nov 13, 2016
660 posts
349 upvotes
Nice. Hope the cop doesn't get ticketed for no masks and sharing closed indoor space with no mask occupant... See the OPP badge so it's definitely Ontario.

CD
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
3619 posts
1908 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Canadadesi wrote: Nice. Hope the cop doesn't get ticketed for no masks and sharing closed indoor space with no mask occupant... See the OPP badge so it's definitely Ontario.

CD
This video is 3 years old so not the "pandemic" era. But I hope the cope did not get written up for his actions by his superior.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Nov 13, 2016
660 posts
349 upvotes
lamboman wrote: This video is 3 years old so not the "pandemic" era. But I hope the cope did not get written up for his actions by his superior.
Apologies, didn't know that. The driver was wearing a mask so I thought it's pandemic era...

CD
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
3619 posts
1908 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Canadadesi wrote: Apologies, didn't know that. The driver was wearing a mask so I thought it's pandemic era...

CD
Yea I thought that at first. But to me it looks like the driver did not want to be seen on camera. If you notice the first clips the face was blurred then he wore a mask.
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2010
15003 posts
9403 upvotes
Toronto
freeforall wrote: OP username checks out
came here for this, only took 5 posts.
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯