Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cora

All you can eat crepes . Dine in only

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2023 12:09 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
2151 posts
3519 upvotes
hvc wrote: Isn't that true for basically any food? lol
Exactly.

Also, people always say they can make things better at home, but much of the time that's nonsense. They might think so themselves, but when other people taste it, that's a whole different story...
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
2151 posts
3519 upvotes
BenKlaar wrote: "Might" is the operative word. I used to go to a local mom & pop place for breakfast. While I was using the urinal one of the kitchen staff came out of the toilet stall and went right back to the kitchen. No hand washing and no worry that a customer had seen that.
Is your name Jerry by any chance? Face With Tears Of Joy

Yes, but when people wear gloves, they're 100% not going to wash their hands. The only time it's better are places where they keep changing out of old gloves and back into new ones.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
Stunt_101 wrote: What made you come to the conclusion that this is free? it clearly says $10/ person.
The first service is $10, and all others are... FREE, so this is my conclusion . If not free I don't know what it is. Do you pay for other services? no...
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
2151 posts
3519 upvotes
⬆ wtf lol
Last edited by MrDisco on Jan 21st, 2023 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unnecessary
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2013
6154 posts
10805 upvotes
Canada
One crepe at a time should be the 2023 food inflation motto
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2021
1122 posts
1176 upvotes
SonyCanWoes wrote: Is your name Jerry by any chance? Face With Tears Of Joy

Yes, but when people wear gloves, they're 100% not going to wash their hands. The only time it's better are places where they keep changing out of old gloves and back into new ones.
True, about the gloves, like some doctors who wear the same tie, forever unwashed, draped and dragged over each patient that they examine.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
3781 posts
6259 upvotes
SomeOtherDude wrote:
You sound very proud of yourself
So..... Congratulations and well done??
Not really. It's just me. Yeah, is it kinda embarrassing?? I guess, but I don't care really. If I pay for the buffet, you bet your ass I'm gonna stuff my face, even if I get close to vomiting outside afterwards (haven't yet, but close). I paid, I'll eat as much as I can, even if I lose a bit of face in front of my friends as well as their amazement witnessing me still eating. (I'm only 150 lbs)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2009
7083 posts
5213 upvotes
psyko514 wrote: According to a few responses from the Cora account on Instagram, you get 3 to start and refills are 1 at a time after. It is $11 in Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia and $10 in Atlantic Canada, Quebec, Ontario and Manitoba. Also, you can get buckwheat crepes or pancakes instead.
They are advertising on the radio. The ad basically said:

$10 if you order 1, $10 if you order 5, and guess what it is if you order 10? That's right $10.
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
BenKlaar wrote: True, about the gloves, like some doctors who wear the same tie, forever unwashed, draped and dragged over each patient that they examine.
What doctor you go to that wears tie?

Marcus Welby ?
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2010
1993 posts
364 upvotes
Winterpeg
lol with 1 crepe at a time.
like how long can you eat a crepe? do you cut it? its not pancake :D
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON
DoorCrasher wrote: The first service is $10, and all others are... FREE, so this is my conclusion . If not free I don't know what it is. Do you pay for other services? no...
It’s called priced in there’s nothing free about it at all… I suppose $10 for one crepe is free and all ? May as well move this to the freebies section the free crepe festival
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON
DoorCrasher wrote: The first service is $10, and all others are... FREE, so this is my conclusion . If not free I don't know what it is. Do you pay for other services? no...
And what other services ? Is there a cabaret show alongside this crepefest we’re not aware or a magic show being put on at coras.
May 19, 2005
952 posts
571 upvotes
Kingston
A "Cora" restaurant opened near me about 15 years ago now. I was really excited to try it out as I'd heard they had a lot of great breakfast food and were reasonably priced. I went a grand total of ONE TIME. The absolute worst restaurant I've ever been in. Tiny, miniscule portions that they charged 10 times what other restaurants in the area were charging for much better examples of whatever it was you ordered.

The only thing "Cora" does well is steal your money. This is another example of that, a "deal" designed to take a lot of cash from you for very, very little in return. $.40 worth of flour and water for $10. is only a gread deal for "Cora".
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
2151 posts
3519 upvotes
caveat_emptor wrote: lol with 1 crepe at a time.
like how long can you eat a crepe? do you cut it? its not pancake :D
You can eat it right there in front of them and give them the plate to take back (along with your new order). Saves time.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2008
1679 posts
2000 upvotes
GTA
Initially I read “All you can eat creeps” and thought about everything else that’s wrong in the world.
Jul 6, 2008
20 posts
4 upvotes
gamefacelouie wrote: I have no idea what you're saying but it sounds good, can you make these in an air fryer?
Seinfeld reference.

As for this deal i think I need toppings. Plain doesn't sound appealing.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1029 posts
763 upvotes
Surrey BC
calgaryhhr wrote: Plain is definitely boring but many, many crepes in one sitting. I remember when I was growing up as a kid (bottomless pit for food) my mom would often make crepes, an eastern European variety, and I would eat them with a strawberry jam/sauce filling. These were about 12 to 15 inch crepes and I would suck down at least a dozen eat time. It was so delicious.
My sister is making me some this weekend with sweetened twarug . Can't wait.
Dec 3, 2010
701 posts
608 upvotes
Toronto
Next thing you know some place will be serving all you can eat dumpling wrappers with soy sauce.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
muffin_man wrote: Next thing you know some place will be serving all you can eat dumpling wrappers with soy sauce.
All they will serve you the dumpling wrappers one at a time
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)