17703 posts
1240 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
^ I'm sorry, that seems like BS to me.
Mar 6, 2015
681 posts
50 upvotes
If the post or comment helps or delights you, please CLICK that LIKE BUTTON!😃
Meiji: Ambassador Swanbeck, I have concluded that your treaty is NOT in the best interests of my people. So sorry, but you may not.
Swanbeck: This is an outrage!
Mar 6, 2015
681 posts
50 upvotes
Study: mask mandates shown to significantly reduce spread of COVID-19
October 06, 2020
By Braden McMillan

A new study by Simon Fraser University (SFU) researchers has found clear evidence that wearing a mask can have a significant impact on the spread of COVID-19. The researchers, from SFU’s Department of Economics, have determined that mask mandates are associated with a 25 per cent or larger weekly reduction in COVID-19 cases.
The finding of their study, still in preprint and not yet peer-reviewed, conclude that mandating indoor masks nationwide in early July could have reduced the weekly number of new cases in Canada by 25 to 40 per cent in mid-August, which translates into 700 to 1,100 fewer cases per week.
Meiji: Ambassador Swanbeck, I have concluded that your treaty is NOT in the best interests of my people. So sorry, but you may not.
Mar 6, 2015
681 posts
50 upvotes
Dec 14, 2019
7 posts
1 upvote
aznnorth wrote: Look, every1 knows the best site is https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/. Major news media are getting the stats from this site. How they keep up with all the stats for each country, break-downs, charts, graphs, etc is pretty well done. Amazing actually.
THIS SITE has no information that the data is official. However, they are not difficult to verify.