Hot Deals

Corporate EPP Plans - Bell/Telus/Rogers

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2019 8:45 am
Jan 21, 2007
186 posts
84 upvotes
Terrace
How do they verify employment? I got access to EPP through my old company's Perkopolis deal.
Feb 21, 2017
64 posts
24 upvotes
lovethesales wrote:
Sep 2nd, 2019 10:35 pm
How do they verify employment? I got access to EPP through my old company's Perkopolis deal.
I emailed them yesterday and will post here when i get a response.
Aug 24, 2018
211 posts
184 upvotes
Langley BC
lovethesales wrote:
Thats an interesting idea. I am a teacher and I use my teaching email to sign in to see the prices. All of the students in our school district have the same email (firstname.lastname@.......schools.ca). Makes me wonder if anyone with a school email can sign up including students.
Koodo $35 5 Gig deal (x2)
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
4035 posts
3704 upvotes
DDSDude96 wrote:
Aug 30th, 2019 10:33 pm
Ok, so I submitted an order for a QC 20gb POM plan, EPP $68. The order went through. I have an ON address. Got my confirmation email. Set up my online account and attempted to port my ON phone number. No go. Got an error message saying phone number not eligible to be ported to my province.

So now my options are to cancel the plan (byod), keep the plan and QC number or call in and switch to the ON version of the plan, which would then allow me to port.

Anyone try this and was able to port their number?
DDSDude96 wrote:
Aug 31st, 2019 1:46 am
I got the same message. SOL. Is the only option to switch to an ON plan?
illicit wrote:
Aug 31st, 2019 10:54 pm
Just a heads ups, normal port has been confirmed as not working for OOP ports. The loophole is also closed. In fact, they closed it before they released their plans.

Another loophole that worked for me is (only work if your consumer account is over 2 years), going to their migration site and select the OOP plan but retain your local number. Migrations aren't as strict as other depts so you might get away with it. They'll probably just port the account to corp then assign the plan without double checking number. It's worked twice for me before.
DDSDude96 wrote:
Sep 1st, 2019 3:49 am
Yes definitely not working. Now what are the odds of them porting your number or assigning a new local number without a plan change, if you call in?
illicit wrote:
Sep 1st, 2019 8:24 pm
If you call, they will definitely force a plan or number change.

I've had good luck with Live Chat.
DDSDude96 wrote:
Sep 1st, 2019 8:36 pm
Good to know. Thanks. Does live chat handle EPP? Any specific site where I would initiate the chat?
Try calling after hours and porting your ON # into Quebec plan. This should still work from Customer Service side
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
2163 posts
320 upvotes
Toronto
DonM28020 wrote:
Sep 2nd, 2019 11:09 pm
Thats an interesting idea. I am a teacher and I use my teaching email to sign in to see the prices. All of the students in our school district have the same email (firstname.lastname@.......schools.ca). Makes me wonder if anyone with a school email can sign up including students.
whats the link to the page? I want to try my old school email
Mar 7, 2016
52 posts
19 upvotes
TransporterSD wrote:
Sep 2nd, 2019 11:19 pm
Try calling after hours and porting your ON # into Quebec plan. This should still work from Customer Service side
Which number would I call? I tried calling after hours and it says office is closed.
Aug 11, 2018
312 posts
307 upvotes
TransporterSD wrote:
Sep 2nd, 2019 11:19 pm
Out of curiosity, why would calling after hours work?
Oct 20, 2013
37 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
DDSDude96 wrote:
Sep 3rd, 2019 7:12 am
Which number would I call? I tried calling after hours and it says office is closed.
Dial 611. Good luck
Oct 20, 2013
37 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
DonM28020 wrote:
Sep 2nd, 2019 11:09 pm
I did the same thing with my old university email. Prices were slightly higher than the banks EPP though
Deal Addict
May 5, 2008
4822 posts
1523 upvotes
Winnipeg
lovethesales wrote:
https://secure.rogersdirect.ca/rdnet/FA ... ee_FAQ.pdf
I don’t have a Corporate Email Address. How do I take advantage of the new pricing?
The new Rogers Share Everything with Employee Discount Pricing is simple to get!
STEP 1 – Complete Employee Validation
• Provide your authorized Dealer with proof of employment and employee number
either in person or via personal email
• Validation passcode is generated and sent to the your personal email address, as
entered by the Dealer
• Note: If you are already on an existing Rogers Employee Discount Pricing program you
will need to complete this step before any future changes can be made to your account
https://secure.rogersdirect.ca/employeeoffers/
Jul 3, 2002
203 posts
25 upvotes
It looks like Venngo has removed the bell and telus EPP offers and didn't replace it with something else.... What are the chances they'll get something else eventually?
Oct 20, 2013
37 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
idontwantausername wrote:
Sep 3rd, 2019 7:27 am
Out of curiosity, why would calling after hours work?
The call centre is offshore.
Note: I called in last Thursday around 3pm EDT and got an offshore agent

Thread Information

There are currently 12 users viewing this thread. (6 members and 6 guests)

Dealsniffer, rhutvirani, idontwantausername, Dharsh, marcus44, Tha_Doggg