Hot Deals

Corporate EPP Plans - Bell/Telus/Rogers

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2019 10:50 am
Jul 25, 2019
0 posts
Spoke with Bell. Told me this does not exist and the story is false. He said EPP is for Bell employees only. My company uses BELL and they said they old way for this to work is for me to convert my personal phone to the company account, which I DO NOT want to do as I already have a corporate phone. This is for my persona phone. I'm pretty sure that is not the case as this is the norm with Bell. Terrible customer service reps when it comes to awareness of deals. I have 5GB now with a BYOD plan that is $65. I enquired about increasing to 10 GB and they told me it would be $85. My friend pays $65 with Telus BYOD plan for 10 GB. So frustrated with Bell not every matching or offering better plans my friends get with Telus. I'm due for hardware upgrade and looks like it is time to switch, despite being a long-term Bell customer. Would consider Freedom as they have good plans, but I am concerned about network coverage in rural Alberta and B.C. which is where I would use my phone.
May 29, 2017
110 posts
27 upvotes
Canada
Is there a portal to verify the EPP email?
Koodoplans Discord Channel: p7KUUmd
May 29, 2017
110 posts
27 upvotes
Canada
Too bad plans are higher now, I have a SK 15GB + 5GB Bonus for $69.50+Tax Canada-US Plan. These plans are $11-$20+Tax more expensive....definitely better than what they offered before.
Koodoplans Discord Channel: p7KUUmd
Feb 9, 2011
29 posts
10 upvotes
Barrie
I just grabbed an iPhone XR with 10 gigs on my Telus EPP for $80.50 a month. $75 for the plan, and $5.50 for the phone. $200 buyout at the end. Definitely will buy out and flip.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
2003 posts
495 upvotes
Dollard-Des-Ormeaux
$80.50 a month ouch...
Blueribbon77 wrote:
Jul 27th, 2019 10:10 pm
I just grabbed an iPhone XR with 10 gigs on my Telus EPP for $80.50 a month. $75 for the plan, and $5.50 for the phone. $200 buyout at the end. Definitely will buy out and flip.
Apr 5, 2006
223 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
Three weeks ago it was $80 and $0 down for an S10+. Emailed Smart cell to see if that deal was going to return. No response 4 days later. Apparently it's not looking good since all the phones went tab.
Mar 21, 2009
231 posts
168 upvotes
Hamilton
LanceK39963 wrote:
Jul 26th, 2019 6:45 pm
Spoke with Bell. Told me this does not exist and the story is false. He said EPP is for Bell employees only. My company uses BELL and they said they old way for this to work is for me to convert my personal phone to the company account, which I DO NOT want to do as I already have a corporate phone. This is for my persona phone. I'm pretty sure that is not the case as this is the norm with Bell. Terrible customer service reps when it comes to awareness of deals. I have 5GB now with a BYOD plan that is $65. I enquired about increasing to 10 GB and they told me it would be $85. My friend pays $65 with Telus BYOD plan for 10 GB. So frustrated with Bell not every matching or offering better plans my friends get with Telus. I'm due for hardware upgrade and looks like it is time to switch, despite being a long-term Bell customer. Would consider Freedom as they have good plans, but I am concerned about network coverage in rural Alberta and B.C. which is where I would use my phone.
The key is to zero loyalty. Any time I see a better deal I just leave my existing provider. I give them the one exit retention phone call. If they don't match or better on the spot I'm gone. I have 2 phones on the $60/10gb plans with bell. I left Telus did the deal two years ago. I'm also on BYOD. These guys never lose money when you finance your phone with them over three years. Buy a good used phone here on BST and don't look back.
Dec 10, 2009
667 posts
1877 upvotes
Van Isle
Thatdealguy wrote:
Jul 24th, 2019 6:59 pm
this is a hot deal. I posted it a while back but 1 mod kept moving to cellphone discussion or delete it.

Only Bell offers it.
Rogers and TELUS are pending
If you dont mind....how pending is this deal from Telus? Months away, weeks away? thx
inappropriate signature
Sep 2, 2016
426 posts
232 upvotes
katwittfan wrote:
Jul 28th, 2019 9:48 am
If you dont mind....how pending is this deal from Telus? Months away, weeks away? thx
I don’t think it’s pending at all. August 1 will determine the new plans for epp
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
6754 posts
35088 upvotes
katwittfan wrote:
Jul 28th, 2019 9:48 am
True and bell were offering it after 2 weeks of launching those plans.
Dmbpjfan wrote:
Jul 28th, 2019 10:09 am
I don’t think it’s pending at all. August 1 will determine the new plans for epp
I agree. They have to explain to CRTC about the 3 years financing before July 31st.

Rogers already sent it last Monday (we are right.best for the customers)

TELUS and bell are pending.
Sep 2, 2016
426 posts
232 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote:
Jul 28th, 2019 12:34 pm
True and bell were offering it after 2 weeks of launching those plans.

I agree. They have to explain to CRTC about the 3 years financing before July 31st.

Rogers already sent it last Monday (we are right.best for the customers)

TELUS and bell are pending.
Rogers sent what? My Rogers epp and Telus epp are virtually the exact same.
Nov 3, 2007
53 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
LanceK39963 wrote:
Jul 26th, 2019 6:45 pm
That sounds like a corp plan. An EPP is a personal plan that is discounted because of where you work and not tied to the company (Much like any discounts you get because of where you work. Think Venngo). EPP is not just for Bell employees. Not all companies will have EPP or corp plans or both. The EPP would stay in your name.
Dec 17, 2006
100 posts
22 upvotes
Brampton
I was able to get the discount today sucks that the 20gb is already up to 105 before the discount. Had to call in as our epp site still has the non unlimited plans.

Couldn't get the 50gb plan which is for the best I'd just turn into a tethering junkie.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

tor_forsale