Ongoing Deal Discussion

Corporate EPP Plans - Bell/Telus/Rogers

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2020 2:30 pm
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 18, 2011
1173 posts
726 upvotes
Pickering
It'll be all the more interesting to see what they offer for Black Friday and Boxing day. If they deals aren't that enticing, I may just search the Facebook marketplace. Seen some pretty decent deals for older flagships.
I'm going to the convenient store to pick me up a pack of cigarettes...
Sr. Member
May 23, 2008
662 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
Mastaice wrote: How many tablet did you get for 2 lines? 1 or 2 tablets?
One tablet per account, not one tablet per line.
Newbie
Feb 1, 2018
67 posts
33 upvotes
I did enquire epp at Roger's but went with small business plan instead for 2 lines. Comes out to $62 plus tax for each line with 10gb + unlimited 3g data for BYOD. Not sure if it's a good price, but much better than my existing package, so I switched. Just FYI.
Jr. Member
Nov 3, 2017
103 posts
28 upvotes
bumbo73 wrote: No I'm using smartcell link. I entered my @canada email at the Telus corporate plan page when I first checked my eligibility. I got email from them and proceeded with selecting plans. The plans I shared here are the ones i have access to.

P
Man might be department specific then. I cant see any of the new iphones and the xr is still 18 per month. Guess ill just wait till November now
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2009
2289 posts
697 upvotes
My corporate for rogers has 10GB plan for 90$ per month
And prices for Iphone 11 are as below picture for 2 year term
Images
  • F3931561-0CB6-4A5E-BE72-BC13DE382DBC.jpeg
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 11, 2003
667 posts
98 upvotes
A question to those who know the Telus Bring it back program well enough. From what I’ve read on telus.com if I bring back my phone earlier than 24 mos then I have to pay back the buyout amount? ie. For iPhone 11 Pro = 6 mos x $35/mo + $480 + taxes on the full amount is what I’d pay if I used it half a year?

Is this correct?
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
4373 posts
2946 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
newkid wrote: A question to those who know the Telus Bring it back program well enough. From what I’ve read on telus.com if I bring back my phone earlier than 24 mos then I have to pay back the buyout amount? ie. For iPhone 11 Pro = 6 mos x $35/mo + $480 + taxes on the full amount is what I’d pay if I used it half a year?

Is this correct?
If you don't want to be part of the Bring it Back program and you don't want the phone anymore, you just pay back the remaining subsidy balance, but your calculation is wrong. So if you were paying $35/mo and you cancel after 6 months, you have to pay out the remaining 18 months, $35 x 18mo = $630 + tax. The Bring it Back amount you don't have to pay since you're returning the phone. If you were keeping the phone, then you have to pay this amount too.
Current Fido and Rogers customer.
Ex Koodo customer.
Jr. Member
Nov 19, 2017
134 posts
24 upvotes
toronto
Does anyone have a e-mail or someone I can contact about the Telus EPP federal government? I got the e-mail but when I open the link, it's a error or cannot open...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 7, 2014
2137 posts
1322 upvotes
So TELUS still seems like the best deals currently?
Temp. Banned
Dec 20, 2005
1019 posts
383 upvotes
Any Rogers corporate reps in Ottawa? PM me
Newbie
Aug 28, 2014
98 posts
85 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Anyone know the best plan right now for an IPhone 11 Pro Max? With Rogers currently. That EPP plan above this post looks pretty good.
Member
User avatar
Apr 25, 2006
294 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
Telus seems to be the wrost for now -i have 2 diff EPP , where pro max 256gb they wants full price almost 1. $1660 & other one 2. $1770 ( even higher than apple price which is 1729 ) - LOL
Alvord wrote: So TELUS still seems like the best deals currently?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 11, 2003
667 posts
98 upvotes
bomber17 wrote: If you don't want to be part of the Bring it Back program and you don't want the phone anymore, you just pay back the remaining subsidy balance, but your calculation is wrong. So if you were paying $35/mo and you cancel after 6 months, you have to pay out the remaining 18 months, $35 x 18mo = $630 + tax. The Bring it Back amount you don't have to pay since you're returning the phone. If you were keeping the phone, then you have to pay this amount too.

Ah so if we only use it 1/2 a year we’re still on the hook for 24 months of payments paying all of the depreciation for 2 years even if they get it back earlier.


Thanks for the clarification.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 8, 2011
1232 posts
3643 upvotes
How are people seeing such low (less than $7 a month) monthly charges for bring it back phones or finance options for phones?? My site shows me $20+ per month for phones on bring it back and $30+ Per month for financing.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 14, 2013
142 posts
61 upvotes
Newmarket
phoreoneone wrote: How are people seeing such low (less than $7 a month) monthly charges for bring it back phones or finance options for phones?? My site shows me $20+ per month for phones on bring it back and $30+ Per month for financing.
I'm thinking it has something to do with which company you work for. Someone with an TD Bank email for example may get better rates than a schoolboard email. Not positive though.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)