Corporate EPP Plans - Bell/Telus/Rogers

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2019 5:55 pm
Apr 7, 2007
535 posts
304 upvotes
Toronto
Payment of any outstanding TELUS Easy Payment® balance due upon termination
The Easy Payment balance appears to be $312, I guess it depends ultimately on how it's written on paper.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
6621 posts
3459 upvotes
Canada
jeeva86 wrote:
Aug 8th, 2019 9:08 pm
opening up a live chat session rn
Let us know !!
Public Mobile, Koodo and Freedom Mobile customer
Aug 11, 2018
323 posts
311 upvotes
I would highly encourage those looking for a new iPhone to wait till next month. The new iPhone will prompt a price drop for the current models.

That’s what I’m waiting for personally.
Nov 26, 2002
565 posts
26 upvotes
Western Canada
After I get a new line with EPP from Telus, can I port in my existing number? If so, how do I do it? And how much does it cost?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
2007 posts
499 upvotes
Dollard-Des-Ormeaux
iPhone sucks :P
Shugi wrote:
Aug 8th, 2019 6:14 pm
Telus EPP has a $1263 hardware discount on S10+.

Decided to switch from my Rogers EPP share everything plan.
idontwantausername wrote:
Aug 8th, 2019 9:42 pm
I would highly encourage those looking for a new iPhone to wait till next month. The new iPhone will prompt a price drop for the current models.

That’s what I’m waiting for personally.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
5630 posts
561 upvotes
Ottawa
RFDQ1016 wrote:
Aug 8th, 2019 9:33 pm
Let us know !!
Jd on the other end was too dumb to answer and took forever so I closed the chat. Will try again tmr and update here.
Dec 31, 2018
134 posts
78 upvotes
ccylyl wrote:
Aug 8th, 2019 5:13 pm
From their epp site, I think they just added today
I’m on their epp site and I dont see any multi-line discount?! Where do you see that?
Sep 2, 2017
284 posts
275 upvotes
Edmonton
I talked to a Telus EPP rep on the phone and asked if I were to get the S10+ if I could payoff the balance of $312 right away. He said I would have to pay off the whole cost of the phone including the activation credits. But also mentioned that since the prices for the plan and phone are separated now that I can change my plan to any of the other new EPP plans and that I would just still pay $13 on top of that.

I was going to ordered the S10+ but now I’m a bit skeptics after hearing what the rep said. If anyone else talks to a rep and gets something different please let us know!

I do understand why they would do it that way though since that activation credit is quite huge.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2006
6420 posts
500 upvotes
Toronto
Jaylay14 wrote:
Aug 8th, 2019 11:13 pm
I talked to a Telus EPP rep on the phone and asked if I were to get the S10+ if I could payoff the balance of $312 right away. He said I would have to pay off the whole cost of the phone including the activation credits. But also mentioned that since the prices for the plan and phone are separated now that I can change my plan to any of the other new EPP plans and that I would just still pay $13 on top of that.

I was going to ordered the S10+ but now I’m a bit skeptics after hearing what the rep said. If anyone else talks to a rep and gets something different please let us know!

I do understand why they would do it that way though since that activation credit is quite huge.
At least that allows some freedom to change plans if something better ever shows up at Telus. Just can't switch carriers.

I was told by a Rogers rep that I could switch plans from the $80.50 10gb plan without having to payoff the phone, but only to a more expensive plan. I'm not even sure if that's true though.

Telus still looks like a good deal.
RFD + ME = POOR
Jul 11, 2006
5 posts
2 upvotes
Telus 10Gb plan 58.50 plus 13 for s10+ in Saskatchewan. Seems as good as it gets recently.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
2007 posts
499 upvotes
Dollard-Des-Ormeaux
Yeah that's not bad, about 250$ more than i paid for my 512gb s10plus but i got 6gb not 10gb...

I didn't pay any activation or hardware fees and they included a free Puregear Extreme Impact S10+ Screen Protector.
monkeychucker wrote:
Aug 9th, 2019 12:43 am
Telus 10Gb plan 58.50 plus 13 for s10+ in Saskatchewan. Seems as good as it gets recently.
Last edited by TurboTronix on Aug 9th, 2019 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
5101 posts
943 upvotes
Toronto
So, this is clear as mud on the Telus site, and I'm sorry if someone has answered this question. Can someone answer the following questions:

1. If I get a share plan, what is the price to add another line to share the data?
2. Does the Telus Share Plan or Peace of Mind Plan feature Roam Like Home or are we out of luck there?

Thanks!
Dec 31, 2018
134 posts
78 upvotes
milhaus wrote:
Aug 9th, 2019 6:51 am
So, this is clear as mud on the Telus site, and I'm sorry if someone has answered this question. Can someone answer the following questions:

1. If I get a share plan, what is the price to add another line to share the data?
2. Does the Telus Share Plan or Peace of Mind Plan feature Roam Like Home or are we out of luck there?

Thanks!
I can answer your number 2. All the plans feature their roam like home automatically. You only pay for it when you go abroad and it’s like $8 for the US.

I want to know the price if I add another line too! When I keep trying it, it gives me just double the amount that I would pay for a single line... no discount. Someone on here commented that there is now a multi-line discount, but I have yet to see it.

Thread Information

There are currently 7 users viewing this thread. (4 members and 3 guests)

iRonny, Jaylay14, mzainw, SubmarinePerson