Corporate EPP Plans - Bell/Telus/Rogers

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2020 9:54 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
3528 posts
1698 upvotes
GTA
Salinger wrote: My TELUS EPP site is still only showing $63.75 for 20GB and they're not offering BIB on any iPhone 12's. Though, they were very slow to update the site, only finished adding all 6 storage options a short while ago, so it may be just that they haven't gotten that far yet. I would def sign on for that $59 if I was offered it in my portal. Are you going through a dealer's site or direct with TELUS EPP?
I’m going through Smartcell.

I went through Rogers (nowiresdirect) and they are not competitive
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2004
1425 posts
513 upvotes
North Vancouver
leishmann wrote: Rogers EPP now offering $50 for 20 GB BYOD Infinite.
I saw this through my CPA portal. Any way to activate this in store? When I check out online they want $25 to ship a $0 sim card.
Jan 14, 2013
183 posts
119 upvotes
Newmarket
da_hool wrote: I saw this through my CPA portal. Any way to activate this in store? When I check out online they want $25 to ship a $0 sim card.
I don’t think so. I asked if my EPP rep could set up an ESIM instead but waiting for a reply.
Dec 27, 2008
362 posts
71 upvotes
Vancouver
Could someone explain to me the financing promo credit?

Financing the phone, it’s 60 per month. Is it 55 per month with the credit? Am I getting that correct?
Images
  • 2EC03473-74DE-4778-A61B-FD9BDA1A77A7.jpeg
Oct 11, 2019
282 posts
205 upvotes
Calgary
snackk wrote: Could someone explain to me the financing promo credit?

Financing the phone, it’s 60 per month. Is it 55 per month with the credit? Am I getting that correct?
That’s what it appears to be according to the screenshot.
Sep 9, 2005
811 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
Yup, the credit is $120 over 2 years/$5 per month. Of course, they upped the price of the phone from Apple's $1,399 to $1,440 so you're really only saving $79 over 2 years. To be fair though, you have $0 outlay up-front vs $1,399.

Isn't it peculiar how all 3 carriers 'independently' arrived at an identical markup, EPP discount, residual value and monthly EPP payment?
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
2262 posts
300 upvotes
North Vancouver
it's been like this for long long time, normally Rogers/Telus publish price first and then Bell just follow..
Salinger wrote: Isn't it peculiar how all 3 carriers 'independently' arrived at an identical markup, EPP discount, residual value and monthly EPP payment?
Mar 2, 2014
564 posts
270 upvotes
Been trying to access Rogers EPP and after logging in (annoying UI as no password manager work on it, can't copy paste either)
it's asking for a token number which I don't know where to get from
Sep 14, 2014
57 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
So I just ported from Freedom to Rogers ..I can’t stand Freedom anymore literally I can’t even properly receive any calls..loosing the $32 plan hurts but what’s good if I can’t get a call Confused Face anyway about SIM card delivery..does it take more than a week to delivered to your house or 3-5 days? $50 for $20 plan is decent..never had Rogers before so hopefully won’t regret it.
Sep 14, 2014
57 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
snackk wrote: Could someone explain to me the financing promo credit?

Yea a $5 credit for 24 months and I would’ve do the same but all the iPhone 12 pro is sold out...I’m just gonna get the 20GB/$50 infinite plan first the get hardware upgrade once the iPhone is back in stock.
Images
  • 10D96B26-E915-4B0B-B029-CFAC7307DA3D.jpeg
Jul 21, 2017
102 posts
24 upvotes
Looking for new Rogers connection competitive deal .Can be on my name or my business name
Any leads ?
Sep 8, 2006
871 posts
537 upvotes
Edmonton
For those that signed up with Rogers last black friday, do you see new deals offered when you click "Overview" in your account? I am offered plans that are $5 cheaper than what I have plus an additional 5 gb per month. Would I lose the black friday EPP discounts if I accepted these new plans?
Aug 4, 2008
165 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I just called the EPP Telus line to see if they would match the Rogers 20GB EPP plan. Telus said that they couldn't match the price, but offered to lower the price of their 20GB EPP plan on both lines down to $60 (down from $63.75), which is a total discount of 20% of their main plans (formerly only 15%). The CSR also suggested that I call back later this week to see if Telus is going to be offering more discounts.

In the end, Rogers only offers the $50 20GB plan on the first line, and only a $10 discount on the 2nd line, so in total we're now only paying an extra $2.80 per line, and Telus has better coverage in my neighbourhood.

Thread Information

There are currently 5 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)