Hot Deals

Corporate EPP Plans - Bell/Telus/Rogers

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2019 10:52 pm
Nov 13, 2013
832 posts
1543 upvotes
Kingston, ON
@NavieM any confirmation that we could sign up with Telus on a quebec plan, then once we get the sim can we port our ontario 613 # (fido) and keep same plan or will telus block the port?
Dec 21, 2008
306 posts
33 upvotes
Kingston
I was told by a Telus rep over the phone that the plan pricing has to match the area code of the number even when porting in.
Nov 13, 2013
832 posts
1543 upvotes
Kingston, ON
CanadianTSi wrote:
Aug 28th, 2019 7:02 pm
I was told by a Telus rep over the phone that the plan pricing has to match the area code of the number even when porting in.
seems like the case. I don't think we are fooling anyone at Telus by signing up for a QC then porting an ON number in shortly afterwards....ah well.
Mar 7, 2018
17 posts
I ordered online on 21st no update on tracking till date... Telus epp..anyone on same boat??
Sep 24, 2012
618 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
AryaSen wrote:
Aug 28th, 2019 7:31 pm
I ordered online on 21st no update on tracking till date... Telus epp..anyone on same boat??
Which phone did you order?
Jan 31, 2009
222 posts
111 upvotes
Woodbridge
Yes, its showing $87.50 for 50GB for me too. Tempting--$100.50 for an iPhone XR 128GB included too, not too shabby.Image
May 4, 2006
254 posts
28 upvotes
Mississauga
AryaSen wrote:
Aug 28th, 2019 7:31 pm

Did you receive the "Were working on your order, stay tuned!" ? If not, I would call in and check the status of your order. I never recieved the stay tuned email and had to call in as there was an issue with identity verification. After that was completed, I received the "stay tuned" email yesterday. Same phone as you, iPhone XS Max 64GB.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
2540 posts
2953 upvotes
ips1177 wrote:
Aug 28th, 2019 6:39 pm
@NavieM any confirmation that we could sign up with Telus on a quebec plan, then once we get the sim can we port our ontario 613 # (fido) and keep same plan or will telus block the port?
CanadianTSi wrote:
Aug 28th, 2019 7:02 pm
My rep said the same thing but I don't know anyone who's attempted it before to verify
Koodo, Fido, Telus, Public Mobile, Virgin customer.
Mar 7, 2018
17 posts
scamit wrote:
Did you receive the "Were working on your order, stay tuned!" ? If not, I would call in and check the status of your order. I never recieved the stay tuned email and had to call in as there was an issue with identity verification. After that was completed, I received the "stay tuned" email yesterday. Same phone as you, iPhone XS Max 64GB.
yup .. i checked with .. its in progress but no tracking id...
May 4, 2006
254 posts
28 upvotes
Mississauga
AryaSen wrote:
Aug 28th, 2019 10:46 pm
yup .. i checked with .. its in progress but no tracking id...
Damn, that's too long. I was hoping to get it this week. Anyway we can just pick it up at the Telus Yorkdale store? I know some said you can do EPP activations in store but what if they already activated online and just want to pickup hardware in store.
Mar 7, 2018
17 posts
scamit wrote: Damn, that's too long. I was hoping to get it this week. Anyway we can just pick it up at the Telus Yorkdale store? I know some said you can do EPP activations in store but what if they already activated online and just want to pickup hardware in store.
thanks for info...let me call the store
May 4, 2006
254 posts
28 upvotes
Mississauga
AryaSen wrote:
Aug 29th, 2019 7:17 am
thanks for info...let me call the store
Let me know what they say, thanks
Apr 4, 2017
217 posts
170 upvotes
scamit wrote:
Aug 29th, 2019 6:39 am
Damn, that's too long. I was hoping to get it this week. Anyway we can just pick it up at the Telus Yorkdale store? I know some said you can do EPP activations in store but what if they already activated online and just want to pickup hardware in store.
That's what I did. Yorkdale, Sherway and TD Centre do EPP plans. Only challenge is it's a long wait time to call into the EPP line to cancel your previous order.

Thread Information

There are currently 6 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 3 guests)

wongoz, Jaydoubleyew, darkspider