[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2637 posts
1303 upvotes
North York
Trader Score: 89 (100% Positive)

Corsair RM 750x, Corsair Carbide Air 240 - $ 150 obo

As of now, I would like to get rid of everything together and will settle for 625$ for everything. I have excellent feedback and been here for over a decade.
Respectable offers welcome, but I have a 1 year old. Would like to get rid of the stuff together rather than selling individual items and make multiple trips.

1. eVGA 1080 Hybrid in Excellent Mint Condition with Box SOLD
- I purchased this 7 or 8 weeks ago from a fellow RFDer who was only played Overwatch with it. I do not play games on PC but wanted to try out.
- I have only used the card for 2 to 3 hours of gaming (GTAV) and then packed it. Was going to post sooner but my baby daughter was sick.
- No overclocking / under clocking on other crazy stuff people do. I just bought this as it already had water cooling and I did not have to deal with fan noise.
- Card is clean, pet free home.

2. Corsair RM 750x, Like New ( I never used it)
- Purchased from the same seller of the Video Card, never used it. It is clean and looks new.

3. Like New MINT - Corsair Carbide Series Air 240 High Airflow MicroATX and Mini-ITX PC Case
- Purchased Brand New from Amazon.ca. Only used for a few weeks and then moved to a bigger case as I bought water-cooling equipment.
- The case still have protective film on the side panel and the front logo, I have an OCD of keeping my stuff clean.
- no scratches or smudges.... MINT in Like Pristine New Condition.

4. Like New, (Installed in the Case) Corsair ML120 Pro LED, White, 120mm Premium Magnetic Levitation Cooling Fan
- as with the case, it was only used for a few weeks or even days.
Images
  • 01.jpg
  • 02.jpg
  • 03.jpg
  • 04.jpg
  • 05.jpg
  • 06.jpg
  • 07.jpg
Last edited by Moeeed on Jun 16th, 2019 5:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
14 replies

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)