• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2020 12:26 am
[OP]
Mar 14, 2006
951 posts
355 upvotes
Coquitlam

Cost of 3 replacement garage doors Vancouver? - Carriage Style

We are looking at replacing 3 of our garage doors that are 9 feet x 7 feet for our attached garage. We are open to ideas and garage doors from different companies but one that has caught our eye is the Cloplay Canyon Ridge Carriage style steel doors with 2 windows. We are looking for mid quality to good quality garage doors that are reasonably priced and are not really interested in lower quality garage doors.

Does anyone know what the approximate cost would be to install 3 of these kind of doors with new garage door openers in Vancouver? Has anyone used a company in the Vancouver area that they would recommend? Besides these Cloplay carriage style doors are there any other garage doors of similar appearance and quality that you would recommend? I know Costco also has garage doors and I am open to using them also....
Images
  • 20200412_190209_resized.jpg
  • 20200412_192059_resized_4.jpg
1 reply
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2007
9968 posts
5250 upvotes
Paris
SPACEMANRICK wrote: We are looking at replacing 3 of our garage doors that are 9 feet x 7 feet for our attached garage. We are open to ideas and garage doors from different companies but one that has caught our eye is the Cloplay Canyon Ridge Carriage style steel doors with 2 windows. We are looking for mid quality to good quality garage doors that are reasonably priced and are not really interested in lower quality garage doors.

Does anyone know what the approximate cost would be to install 3 of these kind of doors with new garage door openers in Vancouver? Has anyone used a company in the Vancouver area that they would recommend? Besides these Cloplay carriage style doors are there any other garage doors of similar appearance and quality that you would recommend? I know Costco also has garage doors and I am open to using them also....
Costco and Lowes use the same vendor... Pella Garage Doors (formerly Amaar). We have one at the cottage as a double door 16x8 with a rear torsion bar and low overhead kit and it’s a decent door. Their lower end stuff in stores is low end as expected.

My cousin did carriage Richard Wilcox and he likes them. Coplay is at Home Depot and other vendors.

The issue with garage doors is little things can blow the budget easily. Double glazed glass is pricey, then if you add a style it’s even more pricey. Hard to say an exact cost but if straight replacement they can usually be installed for $300ish a piece.