Costco

$100 Costco Voucher on Costco Membership - Student Account

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 5th, 2024 4:06 pm
Aug 17, 2006
708 posts
272 upvotes

[Costco] $100 Costco Voucher on Costco Membership - Student Account

Costco is offering $50 or $100 vouchers for students joining Costco membership via studentbeans.com. You should have access to an email id from their listed educational institute. Create an ID at studentbeans.com validate your student account at studentbeans.com by receiving an email to your educational email then go to the link provided to get a coupon code. Use that code while buying membership online. You should receive $50 for Gold star or $100 for executive membership in 2-4 business days.

https://www.studentbeans.com/student-di ... ick_search

About this student discount

Unlock up to $100 off $250 spend at Costco.ca with Student Beans.

Use your Costco student discount code when you purchase a new Executive or Gold Star membership and receive up to $100 off you next Costco.ca purchase.

Student Beans membership offer – landing page hosted on Studentbeans.com

Now is the best time to become a Costco member!

At Costco, it’s all about quality you can see and feel, brands you know and love, and services you can trust.

Sign up as a new Executive or Gold Star member using a unique membership promo code and receive a $50 or $100 Costco.ca voucher*

How to redeem this offer

When paying for your membership, enter your unique promo code at check out in the “Apply promo code” field. You should have received this code once verified as an active student from the Student Beans website.
Promo code is applied successfully when “Discount on order of $0.01” appears below “Order Total”.
You will receive an email from Costco that will include your membership number. Bring the email to the Membership counter at any Costco Location in Canada to pick up your membership card(s).
After successful completion of the sign up process, you will receive an email with your online voucher within 2-4 business days.

Typical Costco terms and condition applies.
Legal:

*This offer is for new members or memberships that have been expired for more than 18 months. Offer only available to verified students online on Costco.ca. Offer expires December 31, 2021 and may not be combined with any other offers. Executive Membership Offer: Receive a $100 online voucher for your next purchase on Costco.ca when purchasing a new Executive Membership on Costco.ca. They will be sent to the member’s email address within 4 business days of successful completion of the signup process. The online voucher is valid until January 31, 2022. The online voucher code must be used in one (1) single transaction greater than $250, before taxes, applicable fees and shipping, unless applicable fees and/or standard shipping are included in the quoted price. Gold Star Membership Offer: Receive a $50 online voucher for your next purchase on Costco.ca when purchasing a new Gold Star Membership on Costco.ca. They will be sent to the member’s email address within 4 business days of successful completion of the signup process. The online voucher is valid until January 31, 2022. The online voucher code must be used in one (1) single transaction greater than $150, before taxes, applicable fees and shipping, unless applicable fees and/or standard shipping are included in the quoted price. Offer not valid for Costco purchases made in warehouse, in Costco Business Centres, on Costcobusinesscentre.ca, on Costcophotocentre.ca, on Instacart.ca, on Sameday.costco.ca, or on purchases of Costco Shop Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, gift cards, certificates and tickets, travel, tires, membership, or membership renewals. Only Canadian Costco members in good standing may take advantage of this offer. Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers subject to change without notice. Costco.ca online voucher not valid in warehouse.

An Executive Membership is $120 per year (plus applicable taxes) and includes a FREE Household† card.

A Gold Star Membership is $60 per year (plus applicable taxes) and includes a FREE Household† card.
2184 replies
Nov 22, 2016
139 posts
208 upvotes
Montreal
Costco regularly offers sign-up promotions like this, especially “refer a friend” type which doesn’t require extra hoops to jump through, and even if u don’t have any family or friends that are members already(which is rare), the membership clerk will “find u a buddy” to take advantage of the promotion if ur willing to take the more expensive black card(speaking from experience).
Aug 17, 2006
708 posts
272 upvotes
Shavenhead777 wrote: Costco regularly offers sign-up promotions like this, especially “refer a friend” type which doesn’t require extra hoops to jump through, and even if u don’t have any family or friends that are members already(which is rare), the membership clerk will “find u a buddy” to take advantage of the promotion if ur willing to take the more expensive black card(speaking from experience).
Currently, Costco is offering $40 for executive membership and $20 for a Gold star if you dig deeper. At present, this is the better deal for whosoever needs it without the hassle of finding a buddy at mercy of Costco folks.
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2021
2064 posts
903 upvotes
Does anyone know what is the best deal for a renewal?
Mar 2, 2016
859 posts
1248 upvotes
Toronto
pprider wrote: Does anyone know what is the best deal for a renewal?
Referring a family member and closing yours
Koodo|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
BRIM|AwardWallet|uber|Lyft|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Ritual
Nov 22, 2016
139 posts
208 upvotes
Montreal
ks_tiwari wrote: Currently, Costco is offering $40 for executive membership and $20 for a Gold star if you dig deeper. At present, this is the better deal for whosoever needs it without the hassle of finding a buddy at mercy of Costco folks.
first of all, I was a membership clerk at Costco, and 100/50 happens every other month, so 40/20 is shit. Nobody is "at our mercy", in fact Costco employees get abused by members all the time, a base white card sign-up without auto-renew and capital one would be considered a "potato", and if a clerk gets more than a few potatos within a week, he would get a "motivation talk" from his manager or even worse a director, so all that just to let u know a clerk would be more that happy to "find you a buddy" in order to get you to sign up for the black card with capital one.

Edit: Definitely hot deal if u can renew membership, I thought this was for new sign-ups only. I don’t remember ever seeing bonus for renew, that 90%+ renewal rate says Costco doesn’t have to.
Last edited by Shavenhead777 on Nov 9th, 2021 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 17, 2006
708 posts
272 upvotes
Shavenhead777 wrote: first of all, I was a membership clerk at Costco, and 100/50 happens every other month, so 40/20 is shit. Nobody is "at our mercy", in fact Costco employees get abused by members all the time, a base white card sign-up without auto-renew and capital one would be considered a "potato", and if a clerk gets more than a few potatos within a week, he would get a "motivation talk" from his manager or even worse a director, so all that just to let u know a clerk would be more that happy to "find you a buddy" in order to get you to sign up for the black card with capital one.

ur deal is warm at best.
Thanks for the insight! Of'course you know better from your experience.
Oct 5, 2010
865 posts
325 upvotes
Shavenhead777 wrote: first of all, I was a membership clerk at Costco, and 100/50 happens every other month, so 40/20 is shit. Nobody is "at our mercy", in fact Costco employees get abused by members all the time, a base white card sign-up without auto-renew and capital one would be considered a "potato", and if a clerk gets more than a few potatos within a week, he would get a "motivation talk" from his manager or even worse a director, so all that just to let u know a clerk would be more that happy to "find you a buddy" in order to get you to sign up for the black card with capital one.

ur deal is warm at best.
But what if we want to be potatoes? I dont need the other stuff.
Nov 22, 2016
139 posts
208 upvotes
Montreal
piesypies wrote: But what if we want to be patatoes? I dont need the other stuff.
just be persistent then, no matter how hard a clerk pushes, even bringing out a supervisor/manager, at the end of the day, it's u that makes the decision.
Apr 4, 2021
45 posts
302 upvotes
Does anyone know what would happen to Capital One credit card cash back balance if one does not renew for next year?

Would the cash disappear?
Aug 17, 2006
708 posts
272 upvotes
If you ask they will send you a Costco voucher, which you can use it at Costco.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2012
4290 posts
2082 upvotes
BC
TheSlav wrote: I have a code from Studentbeans, whoever replies to this message first gets it (must have more than 50 posts).

DC9F55DB-8CA3-429C-B10D-23668B9770C9.png
i want it. thanks
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2018
1505 posts
1404 upvotes
Edmonton
Can I use a code for renewal?
Telus $30 75GB CAN-US 4 lines, Public Mobile $5, Freedom Mobile (2 lines $15/64GB + $99 50GB/year + $25/year no data)
Simplii, Tangerine, EQ Bank, BMO, CIBC, RBC, TD, Scotiabank, MBNA, HSBC, AMEX
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2020
2720 posts
1994 upvotes
TheSlav wrote: I have a code from Studentbeans, whoever replies to this message first gets it (must have more than 50 posts).

DC9F55DB-8CA3-429C-B10D-23668B9770C9.png
I can’t tell if it’s gone, but if not, I’d love one please!

@TheSlav
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2020
2720 posts
1994 upvotes
JamesPlomppy wrote: Referring a family member and closing yours
What if the family member is the secondary member? Also, what is referral bonus?
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2020
2720 posts
1994 upvotes
If anyone else has a student beans code that you don’t need, please choose me! *raise hand*

Thanks.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2011
1866 posts
1199 upvotes
SW Ontario
berrytree wrote: If anyone else has a student beans code that you don’t need, please choose me! *raise hand*

Thanks.
DDEJJHC

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)