Ongoing Deal Discussion

Costco

$100 Costco Voucher on Costco Membership - Student Account

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 5th, 2022 10:26 am
Nov 18, 2017
29 posts
15 upvotes
Membership expiring soon, would really appreciate if someone could PM me a code, thanks !

Smiling Face With Open MouthSmiling Face With Open MouthSmiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2127 posts
2234 upvotes
The more I play around with the check out process the more I realize the Renewal Membership checkout is different than the New Membership checkout (different item number). I suspect this student code won't get us the Voucher if we use the Renewal Membership option.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6379 posts
4106 upvotes
Ottawa
I don’t rush until you guys get renew voucher.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
3649 posts
2578 upvotes
i can see why they are targeting students. They dont have the funds to buy much, nor do they need to buy much in bulk, nor do they have the space for, and if the membership is on autorenewal they wont get back what they put into the membership every year. Kind of like a gym membership type of revenue for costco.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
5507 posts
3510 upvotes
SW ON
evilYoda wrote: i can see why they are targeting students. They dont have the funds to buy much, nor do they need to buy much in bulk, nor do they have the space for, and if the membership is on autorenewal they wont get back what they put into the membership every year. Kind of like a gym membership type of revenue for costco.
Yes, except Costco membership can be cancelled any time and the balance for remaining time refunded.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
4421 posts
1511 upvotes
Ontario
They need younger members as many of their members are older.
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery, 3.54% CTC, RA, billpay, AF $0
Bank: Alterna (0.9%, no fees)
Broker: IB (Foreign stocks/low comm/low margin rates)
Feb 9, 2021
2 posts
My membership will expire soon. Would really appreciate it if someone could Pm me a code please. Thx!
Nov 25, 2008
49 posts
2 upvotes
Like others would appreciate a code if someone has it.
Thanks in advance
Oct 9, 2017
21 posts
3 upvotes
I will renew my Costco membership in 5 days.
If anyone can PM me a code it would be greatly appreciated!
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2127 posts
2234 upvotes
berrytree wrote: Why don't you guys create a new membership?
Because when you cancel the 2% Black card your CAP1 MC also gets cancelled...and depends when is your renewal date....you will lose out on the rebates at the end of the year
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2020
2720 posts
1955 upvotes
fluidmax wrote: Because when you cancel the 2% Black card your CAP1 MC also gets cancelled...and depends when is your renewal date....you will lose out on the rebates at the end of the year
OK I see, @fluidmax But maybe for those who don't have the Cap 1 card, it may be easier to create a new membership
Aug 1, 2011
55 posts
6 upvotes
Coquitlam
would appreciate a code via PM
membership expires in 2 weeks, thank you!!
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2020
2720 posts
1955 upvotes
fluidmax wrote: Because when you cancel the 2% Black card your CAP1 MC also gets cancelled...and depends when is your renewal date....you will lose out on the rebates at the end of the year
+ You don't lose out on the Executive Card rebate.
Oct 28, 2010
12 posts
2 upvotes
About to renewal my membership as well. Would definitely appreciate a code via PM. Thank you!
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2127 posts
2234 upvotes
berrytree wrote: + You don't lose out on the Executive Card rebate.
No…. You lose the MC rebate because it gets cancelled when you cancel your Costco card
Nov 29, 2013
12 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON
My membership expires in 5 days ..im working in the hospitality industry I'm not working currently but hopefully start soon ..if anybody have extra code I would be more than happy to use it .thank you
May 1, 2017
64 posts
64 upvotes
does someone really provide the code? would appreciate it if I get one, thanks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)