Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

10cent photos are back!

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2015 11:59 am
Tags:
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
19202 posts
17816 upvotes
GTA, ON

[Costco] 10cent photos are back!

Looks like the 10cent promo is back for Costco photo finishing. I don't have an expiry date but I assume it's just for the long weekend.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
4 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6664 upvotes
Great still have some photos that need printing just hope this offer lasts till june then ill have a ton more pictures to print
Deal Guru
Dec 1, 2004
12019 posts
5126 upvotes
Don't want to go off toping, but how often you guys print photos and why exactly. Aside for my old mother in law, I don't ever print any pictures anymore. I can access all my pictures/home videos, on any TV/PC in the house and a couple of Wi-Fi digital frames, or anywhere in the world if I travel. I do have a high end inkjet printer, for making the odd greeting card, or projects like a collage the odd time, but otherwise I can't see the point of wasting paper to print individual pictures.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2004
1200 posts
309 upvotes
CFRTim wrote: Don't want to go off toping, but how often you guys print photos and why exactly. Aside for my old mother in law, I don't ever print any pictures anymore. I can access all my pictures/home videos, on any TV/PC in the house and a couple of Wi-Fi digital frames, or anywhere in the world if I travel. I do have a high end inkjet printer, for making the odd greeting card, or projects like a collage the odd time, but otherwise I can't see the point of wasting paper to print individual pictures.
To each his own, but I think there is something nice about flipping through a photo album. If I have guests over that want to see photos I'd also rather not have to put them on my TV/PC/tablet for them to look at or have them sit in front of a digital frame slideshow.

In addition, there is something to be said about having a physical backup of your photos. I don't use cloud backup but I do have several backup disks on my network. I'm not worried about corruption or accidental deletion because of the redundancy. However, if someone was to break into my house and take my hard drives and computers I would loose all my photos. I doubt anyone is stealing my photo albums. (Edit: Yes, I should have an off site backup)
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
19202 posts
17816 upvotes
GTA, ON
Agree. It's nice to have a physical copy in a photo album. Only develop the pictures you like and have them on display or easy access whenever you, family members, or guests want to see them.

One can say the same thing about books. Why have physical copies when you have a digital copy on a tablet? Can also say the same about magazines. Can be on a tablet or laptop? Can also say the same thing about board games. Why, play it on a desktop?
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)