• May 14th, 2019 11:55 pm
[OP]
Jun 18, 2018
353 posts
139 upvotes

[Costco] [$134.99] 2x Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush & Accessories

Includes:

2 rechargeable toothbrushes
2 W DiamondClean brush heads (standard size)
1 UV sanitizer and charger
1 travel charger
2 travel cases

Pretty good value. Saw this in-store, so you can avoid the $5 shipping fee or whatever if you plan to go.
Last edited by Electrah on May 14th, 2019 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 replies
May 8, 2019
26 posts
20 upvotes
Price in the title please. Makes our lives easier. Really does :)
Continuing the long tradition of hoarding for unfathomable reasons through RFD
Sep 6, 2016
101 posts
78 upvotes
Calgary
Or buy two of these for $25 each:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01BV0 ... =UTF8&th=1

However you won't get that neat sanitizer or travel cases. Also, note that these are the most basic model. That said, reviews from people who've owned this and the premium models say there is really no noticeable difference.

EDIT: the light blue one is now $30. It fluctuates so might go back down. The green one is still $25 but ships in "1-2 mths". $25 is just slightly higher than the all-time low on camel-camel.
Apr 5, 2009
215 posts
318 upvotes
Vancouver
kbear99 wrote:
May 14th, 2019 9:49 pm
Or buy two of these for $25 each:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01BV0 ... =UTF8&th=1

However you won't get that neat sanitizer or travel cases. Also, note that these are the most basic model. That said, reviews from people who've owned this and the premium models say there is really no noticeable difference.

EDIT: the light blue one is now $30. It fluctuates so might go back down. The green one is still $25 but ships in "1-2 mths". $25 is just slightly higher than the all-time low on camel-camel.
I've owned the cheap model and the Diamondclean which is one of their top models and 100% you can tell a difference. The cheaper models have a much more aggressive vibration which are not good for your gums. The diamondclean's vibrations are super smooth and event. I use it on regular clean mode. I've had my diamondclean for almost 6 years and the battery and everything is still going very strong, whereas my parents who have cheap models have had to replace theirs several times already.

One of the benefits of having a sonicare toothbrush is that you can use it close to your gums for a really deep clean while still being gentle on the gums. If you are using a super aggressive vibration then it's actually bad for your gums, which may cause gum recession and other no-so-fun issues.