Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] $149.99 - Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe Coffee and Espresso Machine by De’Longhi with Aeroccino

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2019 10:56 am
[OP]
Jul 28, 2019
25 posts
56 upvotes

[Costco] $149.99 - Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe Coffee and Espresso Machine by De’Longhi with Aeroccino

Nespress VentuoPlus Delux set for just $149.99 at Costco.

$194.37 at Amazon right now: https://www.amazon.ca/DeLonghi-Nespress ... merReviews

Update: Price at amazon is back to $260 now
Last edited by SawyerZ73301 on Dec 13th, 2019 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
36 replies
Sep 7, 2014
471 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto
puroeuro wrote: Use the $20 off $100 coupon from the email signup for an even hotter deal.

Got mine the other day for $129+tax

Hurry ends December 8th
https://www.costco.ca/email-offer.html
I have the original. Is this any different in terms of coffee taste? Worth to change?
Aug 8, 2017
26 posts
8 upvotes
I ordered this earlier this week on amazon for $140, does anyone have experience with the aeroccino? through seeing reviews/videos it seems like it froths the milk a bit too much (too foamy).
Jan 24, 2015
424 posts
239 upvotes
GTA
this looks better than the nespresso black friday sale ($200 for vertuomachine with aeroccino) or is this an older model or something?

does costco sell nespresso pods, or do i need to order from nespresso?
[OP]
Jul 28, 2019
25 posts
56 upvotes
redflags10 wrote: this looks better than the nespresso black friday sale ($200 for vertuomachine with aeroccino) or is this an older model or something?

does costco sell nespresso pods, or do i need to order from nespresso?
Last time I checked, costco doesn't have nespresso pods. You have to order them from nespresso or Amazon.
Mar 31, 2017
15 posts
51 upvotes
Regina
Machine is good, the price is also good, but good luck buying pods for this.... only on amazon or directly from nespresso for extremely high price!
Apr 17, 2006
142 posts
51 upvotes
Vertuo pods are more expensive and hard to come by. You should give it a try though if you do care coffee. It is probably the cheapest and still convenient way to get access to some excellent and fun coffee. The package comes with 12 pods as sampler. You can always return it to Costco if you think the whole thing doesn’t make sense. I am keeping it as it is consistently better than Starbucks. The machine itself is ugly per my wife, which I agree too.
Mar 18, 2008
438 posts
117 upvotes
rfdwatcher wrote: Vertuo pods are more expensive and hard to come by. You should give it a try though if you do care coffee. It is probably the cheapest and still convenient way to get access to some excellent and fun coffee. The package comes with 12 pods as sampler. You can always return it to Costco if you think the whole thing doesn’t make sense. I am keeping it as it is consistently better than Starbucks. The machine itself is ugly per my wife, which I agree too.
I think you mean it's the most expensive way.