• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2019 12:39 pm
[OP]
Dec 19, 2009
836 posts
359 upvotes
Ottawa

[Costco] $159.99 - Sony H900N Headphones YMMV

Sony H900N Noise Cancelling Headphones on sale at Merivale Costco (Nepean) warehouse for $159.99. I purchased a pair this afternoon and seemed to be at least another 25-30 available.

YMMV as they are sold out online at the moment. Would need to check stock at your local Costco.

Pretty sure this is the lowest they’ve ever been. Previous low was $179.99. I bought a pair online for that price but will be returning to save the extra $20+tax.
Last edited by mikek33 on Dec 2nd, 2019 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
23 replies
Nov 21, 2012
659 posts
529 upvotes
Toronto
Hope it comes back online for $159.99 and then we can use the $20 coupon.
Jun 25, 2007
56 posts
15 upvotes
Edmonton
I wish they carried these in Edmonton. I hope the online store brings them back.
[OP]
Dec 19, 2009
836 posts
359 upvotes
Ottawa
Who are the miserable people that go around downvoting people’s threads?! This is the lowest price I’ve ever seen for these headphones. Just because it’s YMMV doesn’t mean it deserves a downvote.
May 26, 2014
27 posts
5 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
fillalph wrote: I wish they carried these in Edmonton. I hope the online store brings them back.
The South 91 st Costco has them. I picked a pair up last week when they were $180. they had lots.
Feb 26, 2008
759 posts
694 upvotes
Surrey
mikek33 wrote: Who are the miserable people that go around downvoting people’s threads?! This is the lowest price I’ve ever seen for these headphones. Just because it’s YMMV doesn’t mean it deserves a downvote.
Idiots in a self serving society. It's a plague.

It's a great price. I would go to my local Costco to check if it is in stock but I would explode at the stupidity that's out there now. Thanks for posting as I am sorta actively looking for a set.
May 26, 2009
50 posts
8 upvotes
I saw a bunch at the Vaughan Costco on Friday and today at Newmarket Costco.
Nov 3, 2006
195 posts
211 upvotes
Toronto
I have a pair for sale (slightly used) at $130 if anyone is interested.

Great headphones but I decided to sacrifice Sony's awesome sound quality for Bose QC35's unmatched comfort.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1350 posts
616 upvotes
Calgary, AB
rancid82 wrote: Idiots in a self serving society. It's a plague.
Lol I was wondering why people are so whiny about downvotes, it's like there is a level of entitlement to deserve upvotes. Crazy world.

Hoping for restock online, maybe I'll get one day delivery like my loud hisense tv!
[OP]
Dec 19, 2009
836 posts
359 upvotes
Ottawa
Fort McMurray wrote: Lol I was wondering why people are so whiny about downvotes, it's like there is a level of entitlement to deserve upvotes. Crazy world.

Hoping for restock online, maybe I'll get one day delivery like my loud hisense tv!
I don’t give a crap about upvotes but nonsensical downvotes is baffling. Anyways, hopefully people can find stock at their local Costco. I happen to thinks it’s a good deal!
Oct 5, 2008
581 posts
646 upvotes
GTA
Saw some in Oshawa yesterday at this price.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
5997 posts
1856 upvotes
Scarborough
mikek33 wrote: I don’t give a crap about upvotes but nonsensical downvotes is baffling. Anyways, hopefully people can find stock at their local Costco. I happen to thinks it’s a good deal!
Don't let it get to you. There's always going to be a few smart asses that will downvote for whatever reason, getting a reaction out of you (and other posters) is more than likely one of them.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2007
1265 posts
113 upvotes
Oakville
Picked up a pair at this price from Mississauga Dixie on Sunday, not sure what the actual stock level is but there was lots of cardboard purchase cards at least a dozen
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
1853 posts
628 upvotes
Edmonton
fillalph wrote: I wish they carried these in Edmonton. I hope the online store brings them back.
I've seen them numerous times in Edmonton. At South and believe the one by airport as well. I think the other day they were still at south

R U PACKIN HEAT
?
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
2344 posts
3166 upvotes
Still in stock at Brampton last night.

Got price adjusted from $179.99 that I purchased two weeks ago. Oddly, it was ($249.99 - $70) back then, now it's ($229.99 - $70).
Banned
Aug 23, 2019
897 posts
455 upvotes
mikek33 wrote: Who are the miserable people that go around downvoting people’s threads?! This is the lowest price I’ve ever seen for these headphones. Just because it’s YMMV doesn’t mean it deserves a downvote.
Who cares if you’re downvoted.

Likes don’t impact your life. Stop stressing
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
2344 posts
3166 upvotes
Not a good price
Bad product/service
Poor merchant reputation
Unable to get the deal
Other

All valid reasons for a downvote according to RFD. Suck it up snowflake :)
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1446 posts
2915 upvotes
13inches wrote: Not a good price
Bad product/service
Poor merchant reputation
Unable to get the deal
Other

All valid reasons for a downvote according to RFD. Suck it up snowflake :)
I could also see the folks that got the Bose QC35 2 for $180 last week downvoting this deal too. $160 seems like a decent deal but many reviews for this sony pair of headphones actually claim that the noise cancellation isn't the greatest.

https://www.rtings.com/headphones/revie ... 2-wireless
Oct 5, 2012
9 posts
3 upvotes
Edmonton
the costco by the river cree has them
Jan 24, 2017
93 posts
129 upvotes
jetertmac wrote: $160 seems like a decent deal but many reviews for this sony pair of headphones actually claim that the noise cancellation isn't the greatest.
Confirm, NC is not the greatest. You can always spend x2 on XM3 or QC35ii for a better NC. You can even spend x3 for bose700 :)
Sony n.ear on 3 should be released on christmas.. I guess the price will beat xm3.
For the $160-200 h.ear on2 (w900n) has a great NC and sound.
PS: xb900n for $150-170 also is a good deal. About the same sound, but feels a little bit more comfortable. But: XB stands for extra bass (not better, just Extra), for bass lovers :)