Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco 160GB PS3 $149.97

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2011 6:41 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 24, 2006
438 posts
17 upvotes
I was at Costco Edmonton West and North Tuesday and did not see any PS3's.
Dec 22, 2008
405 posts
44 upvotes
I can't believe I ignored this thread a few days ago thinking "Nanaimo Costco will never have that in stock for that price."
This is when I really want the mouse over thread preview on this message board. *sigh*
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2905 posts
2130 upvotes
Parksville, BC
blunozr wrote: So, I got one of these about a month and a half ago when they went down to $199. Any idea if Costco would reimburse me for the drop in price?
Not likely. 30 days is the limit.
sotypical wrote: I can't believe I ignored this thread a few days ago thinking "Nanaimo Costco will never have that in stock for that price."
This is when I really want the mouse over thread preview on this message board. *sigh*
My fault for not putting the location in the title. Sorry. :o
Dec 22, 2008
405 posts
44 upvotes
flopticalcube wrote: My fault for not putting the location in the title. Sorry. :o

haha no worries, I have just chased around so many deals like this one I have given up getting my hopes up. On the plus side, you saved me $150! :)
Deal Guru
Oct 9, 2007
10000 posts
1378 upvotes
Kanata
sotypical wrote: haha no worries, I have just chased around so many deals like this one I have given up getting my hopes up. On the plus side, you saved me $150! :)

$169.49 to be exact :)
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2006
1708 posts
334 upvotes
Omnicron204 wrote: Blah blah blah your story is BS....
Blah blah blah if it's not post your receipt....

if he really post his receipt then it'll pretty much get the innocent girl fired
so, why?
just let him get away with it and feel bad for the rest of his penis-less life
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
6609 posts
3909 upvotes
With my very desperate attempts of PM'ing today (since I've been wanting a 2nd PS3 for so long :cry :) , I came to realize that it's definitely hopeless. I tried 2 Best Buys, 2 Future Shops, 3 Walmarts, 2 Staples, 1 Toys R Us.

I was gunned down with replies, along these lines:

- "We don't price match with Costco as they are a wholesaler/membership warehouse."
- "Umm, that's too cheap, sorry."
- "We don't have those in stock."
- "It doesn't look like the same model, could be older."
- "You need to bring in a flyer or printout from a website."

And a bunch more. I even tried to show the picture from this thread, but all failed. Good luck to anyone who succeeds.
Jun 20, 2010
507 posts
449 upvotes
British Columbia
trinxified wrote: With my very desperate attempts of PM'ing today (since I've been wanting a 2nd PS3 for so long :cry :) , I came to realize that it's definitely hopeless. I tried 2 Best Buys, 2 Future Shops, 3 Walmarts, 2 Staples, 1 Toys R Us.

I was gunned down with replies, along these lines:

- "We don't price match with Costco as they are a wholesaler/membership warehouse."
- "Umm, that's too cheap, sorry."
- "We don't have those in stock."
- "It doesn't look like the same model, could be older."
- "You need to bring in a flyer or printout from a website."

And a bunch more. I even tried to show the picture from this thread, but all failed. Good luck to anyone who succeeds.
Are you from Maple Ridge?
Jan 29, 2010
4 posts
Montreal
fjanicki wrote: Any available in montreal region (300 bridge or in Marché Central)?
none at the Boucherville location either... just the bundle for 299. Don't think this deal is available for QC
Jan 6, 2002
323 posts
28 upvotes
Calgary
Kinda late to the party ... but does anyone know if there are the 160GB versions in the NE Calgary, South Calgary, or Okotoks locations?
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2007
1024 posts
329 upvotes
GTA
I meant to reply to this thread on Wednesday..

I went to the costco in Kitchener. and had them look it up..

This thing was discontinued last year.. so I had her scroll through store inventory.. I don't know where half the stores were located, but some were in Quebec (I presume they were all the 'Costco East' locations).. the computer showed 10 total.. not more than 1 in any store..

She said when they're discontinued for this long, and there's just one remaining, most of the time it's phantom stock / lost inventory or open/damaged.. It did say there was one at Mississauga North.. so I called there asking.. she said I was the third person that day asking for it (lol).. but no, they didn't have it..

I suspect this is no good for anyone in costco east.. I wonder if there's still any left in nanaimo... :)
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2905 posts
2130 upvotes
Parksville, BC
oldskool75 wrote: I wonder if there's still any left in nanaimo... :)
I was there yesterday. No. Only the lone 320GB for $299.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2007
1023 posts
174 upvotes
GTA ON
I think it's safe to say that this deal is DEAD. Congrats to the OP!
Dec 28, 2008
631 posts
151 upvotes
Rural Ontario
0_0 wrote: [IMG]http://viphotobooth.smugmug.com/Other/p ... M/P2-M.jpg[/IMG]

If you guys are at costco and want to see if its the CECH 2500 or the CECH 3000 you can check by looking where the bar code is located. Also it shows on the lid of the box as well. The new CECH 3000 boxes have a dark colour reflection (silverish on the CECH 2500) where the eject and power button lie

For some reason I didn't notice this at first, but I've never been in a Costco where you physically could take the PS3 off a shelf (like the pic)...everyone I've been into has the Card System that you take to the cash and then a staff member goes and digs it out of inventory.
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
19313 posts
2764 upvotes
YVR
Reignman wrote: For some reason I didn't notice this at first, but I've never been in a Costco where you physically could take the PS3 off a shelf (like the pic)...everyone I've been into has the Card System that you take to the cash and then a staff member goes and digs it out of inventory.

People in Nanaimo are more honest and laid back. They probably just have an honour system with a drop box for payments instead of a cashier.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2005
1735 posts
243 upvotes
BC
Haz wrote: People in Nanaimo are more honest and laid back. They probably just have an honour system with a drop box for payments instead of a cashier.

they were sold out the first day.
when i went the next day.. the cahier said they had to bring out 3 at a time.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2905 posts
2130 upvotes
Parksville, BC
oldsnail wrote: when i went the next day.. the cahier said they had to bring out 3 at a time.

Nope. At least 8 or 9 on the bench when I bought mine. Lots of XBox's and Wii's as well.