• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2019 7:48 pm
[OP]
Nov 25, 2019
16 posts
12 upvotes

[Costco] $194.99 - Bissell CrossWave All-in-one Multi-surface Cleaner

The best price so far.

Canadian Tire had it for $197.99 + 50c env fee (expired Dec 1, 2019)
CCC Lowest $229.99 Nov 28, 2019, which is also available now at Amazon.ca

UPDATE:
No longer $120 off. It's just $115 off now, down to $199.99.
Crying Face
Last edited by supermariored on Dec 7th, 2019 7:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
24 replies
Jul 27, 2008
364 posts
517 upvotes
This is a good device. Worth it at this price.
[OP]
Nov 25, 2019
16 posts
12 upvotes
sniper_ wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2019 3:58 pm
It is. I was thinking of buying it, but I've spent too much on this Black Friday.
I guess house cleaning can wait until next year.

I wonder how good it is to vacuum and wash a dirty carpet, though??
Is it as good as calling a professional service???
Jan 6, 2017
110 posts
95 upvotes
sniper_ wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2019 3:58 pm
How good is it at mopping and vacuuming in 1 shot.
- Public Mobile $120 for 3 months with 12 gigs LTE
- Zoomerwireless $36 per month for 4 gigs
Jun 9, 2017
6 posts
10 upvotes
Better off buying it from London Drugs for $199.99 as you can get two of the Bissell Multisurface Formula - 946ml bottles for free with purchase.
[OP]
Nov 25, 2019
16 posts
12 upvotes
daltonusprime wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2019 5:37 pm
Better off buying it from London Drugs for $199.99 as you can get two of the Bissell Multisurface Formula - 946ml bottles for free with purchase.
I see, more options with London Drugs
With Coupon Code: BISSELLNOV2019 at checkout receive 2 x Bissell Multisurface Formula - 946ml (value up to $29.98) with the purchase of a Bissell CrossWave Wet Dry Vacuum
Jan 16, 2005
711 posts
221 upvotes
I got one from Canadian Tire Tester program. It does a good job and surprised how it gets dirt away from tight spaces. You press a button to distribute water to spinning mop like head. When on hardwood, I use less water. You can see how wet it gets and ensure I'm doing more of a damp mop on hardwood. On vinyl in the kitchen, bathroom and entrance, I hold the button the whole area. If at any time i think it's to wet, just go back over with no water and it will pick it up. We have some carpet in the living room and run it over the surface there as well. Does a good job of cleaning up the surface. Your not deep shampooing, your just licking the surface with that spinning head.

You fill a bottle with hot water and add their solution. $12 and lasts about 8 - 10 fills. I do about 1500 sq ft each time with one bottle. Takes me about 45 mins.

Really easy to get started. Just fill and go. A little more work after your done. You have to empty the tank of gunk you picked up. Clean that area that includes a filter. I have a laundry sink I sink I use to rinse it all out and usually have a clump of debris to throw in garbage. Surprised how much hair from my none shedding dog it finds. To clean the spinning head a tray is included that you pour water into and set it into. Turn it on and let it suck up the clean water and flush it out quickly. I then take the head out to dry and clean any more debris away from it.

I'm glad I have one. We used to use a Vileda flat rectangular mop but this works well. I call it the Zamboni.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
25218 posts
10633 upvotes
supermariored wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2019 4:00 pm
I wonder how good it is to vacuum and wash a dirty carpet, though??
Carpet would suck.
Apparently it does area rugs but even then...
ryanlikesdeals wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2019 4:23 pm
It's surprisingly decent. It's not really a "scrubber" so if you have a real set stain I tend to take a scouring pad and scrub it up.
But as for picking up anything that's still wet? It's pretty spectacular.
Knowing what I know now, I'd buy another one.
daltonusprime wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2019 5:37 pm
If you don't care what formula you use, I bought a gallon of "floor cleaner" from Wholesale Club.
I put a 1oz pump onto it and put in one squirt for a large floor. A gallon is 128oz so I get 128 washings for like $10.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2016
4559 posts
1485 upvotes
Wait if you're vacuuming the carpet, it'll use water as well? Is this like a cordless carpet cleaner?
Mar 19, 2016
198 posts
98 upvotes
canada
ryanlikesdeals wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2019 4:23 pm
It does do a pretty good job actually.
I got it cause I have 2 large dogs and wanted to do both jobs at once. I'd also invest in a cheap collider from the dollar store to strain the water out from the hair gunk ect that would plug your drain.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
25218 posts
10633 upvotes
Torque wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2019 1:58 pm
I'm thinking about getting the Tineco iFloor instead. Anybody have it?
$75 coupon right now, so same net price. Functionally, it seems the same, and cordless.
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07NMHWT54/?co ... _lig_dp_it
It's a bit late, but reading the questions it seems like replacement batteries aren't available.
So that means it's a ticking time bomb. Depending on how stupid the actual cells are, you may end up with an expensive paperweight especially if you don't want to DIY your way into replacing the actual cells in the battery.

I didn't look too hard (searched for Tineco brush) but I also didn't see any replacement brushes.
The seller said they have replacements, but didn't link an actual thing.
Dec 14, 2006
690 posts
217 upvotes
I suspect the same of the Bissell cordless.
I think that I'm going to try a corded off Kijiji. They're cheap.

The Hoover cordless has separate battery packs, but reviews aren't very good.
Too bad that Shark doesn't make one of these gadgets. I'm very happy with their small cordless vac.
death_hawk wrote:
Dec 4th, 2019 6:25 pm
It's a bit late, but reading the questions it seems like replacement batteries aren't available.
So that means it's a ticking time bomb. Depending on how stupid the actual cells are, you may end up with an expensive paperweight especially if you don't want to DIY your way into replacing the actual cells in the battery.

I didn't look too hard (searched for Tineco brush) but I also didn't see any replacement brushes.
The seller said they have replacements, but didn't link an actual thing.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)