Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] $199.99 - Vizio Soundbar sb3651-e6

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2020 4:01 pm
Dec 3, 2007
387 posts
33 upvotes
Tried and couldn't find the answer. Are the rear speakers wired to the subwoofer? Or is each piece completely wireless?
[OP]
Jun 26, 2012
254 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
4zim wrote: Tried and couldn't find the answer. Are the rear speakers wired to the subwoofer? Or is each piece completely wireless?
Wired to subfoower
Nov 5, 2012
478 posts
167 upvotes
Toronto
I have this for months now. Never had any serious problem beside the occasional turning off after not being used for a few minutes.
Apr 8, 2005
628 posts
177 upvotes
I've noticed the volume is different on a couple channels (CP24) and on recordings I watch (Rogers). Is there any way to correct this?

This thing sounds great, shakes the walls when I turn it up. Really don't want to return.
Apr 6, 2017
965 posts
664 upvotes
Westmount, QC
t_mo_t wrote: Questions for people who have bought this and used it for Vizio tv, can I control the volume using the tv remote? I have an LG soundbar connected through digital optical cable, was able to control the volume using the tv remote initially but now, I have to use the soundbar remote. Will that be the case for this soundbar or there are settings need to be set?
I use the TV's remote for the volume.
When I turn on the TV, the Soundbar automatically turn on.
Feb 10, 2014
971 posts
961 upvotes
Toronto
stevem2 wrote: I'll probably return this to Costco as well. Too many hastles with connection and turning off by itself.
Anybody have any thoughts or experience with this LG?

https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/tvs-home ... mVEALw_wcB
One of the few products Id get from Costco for the warranty alone. My Vizio soundbar quit right after manuf. warranty ended. It's power supply (I believe that was the part) blew. Sound was pretty decent, to about 50-60% after that the bar would resonate/vibrate though. The model I had was a different one, so speaking only about the brand as a whole here. No input on the LG though. Never heard it in person.
Mar 4, 2018
2 posts
your nuts to put that thing in a bedroom dont let the price fool you
Sep 7, 2017
361 posts
235 upvotes
Escalated to Costco to see if they can kick somebody at Vizio to get the two known issues resolved that have been waiting for this long overdue firmware.

It’s like if you are unknowingly feeding a PCM signal and most likely running in stereo, you may not have or notice the issue. But you are also not utilizing the capability and purpose of the sound bar system from my understanding.
Jan 26, 2016
36 posts
49 upvotes
Calgary, AB
bobcat99 wrote: Way more good reviews than bad. Let's not make it sound like it's rated 2 out of 5 stars after 1200 reviews. (Rated at a 4)
looking closely is 660 good versus.....600 mediocre-and at the end of the day decision is your money to throw at the garbage