Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] 200 lb Black Rubber Dumbbell Set with Rack- $339.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2020 11:45 am
Jun 22, 2006
67 posts
20 upvotes
Edmonton
RedFlagAlias wrote: Ordered May 27th, still did not receive shipping notice. Anyone else ordered around the same time?
I also ordered may 27 with no shipping notice yet
Nov 10, 2003
748 posts
131 upvotes
Got my set last week. The dumbells were all in good shape even though the boxes they came in were literally destroyed by UPS. The rack looks solid but I wouldn't be able to speak to this just yet as the nuts and bolts for assembly were missing, as was one plastic cap to the stand. I've emailed Capbarbell's Customer Service...let's see if they respond.

So, question to the RFD crowd, do I go buy my own hardware or return and wait for the next batch? The set was for the wife and she's OK returning and waiting.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1609 posts
851 upvotes
Oregon
DC5R wrote: Got my set last week. The dumbells were all in good shape even though the boxes they came in were literally destroyed by UPS. The rack looks solid but I wouldn't be able to speak to this just yet as the nuts and bolts for assembly were missing, as was one plastic cap to the stand. I've emailed Capbarbell's Customer Service...let's see if they respond.

So, question to the RFD crowd, do I go buy my own hardware or return and wait for the next batch? The set was for the wife and she's OK returning and waiting.
If you don't mind waiting. Return it. Maybe the next one might be missing stuff too?

The hardware isn't expensive is it? Probably less than $10?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1609 posts
851 upvotes
Oregon
I got a decision to make. I prefer conventional dumbbells and these are plenty of weight for me. Just need 50lb-ders.

Bowflex 552 coming also. I like the space saving. Just unsure about the dumbbell size and the mechanics. It has all the weights ill ever need in one.
All opinions are welcome =)
Jun 16, 2009
248 posts
116 upvotes
Calgary
Due to the overwhelming response for this item, there has been a delay in fulfilling your order. Your order is now expected to ship the week of August 3rd. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information.

damn!!