Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

2018 9.7" Apple iPad A10 Chip 32GB for $379.99

Dec 11, 2010
844 posts
308 upvotes
Saskatchewan
WH0WHAT wrote: The ignorance is strong in this one. Apple's A series CPUs are the best mobile chips on the planet. They consistently excel and break records leaving the competition in the dust. The most important part in a mobile device (whether it be tablets or smartphones) is the CPU, and this is where Apple has outclassed everyone.

For anyone on the fence with this iPad or any other current iPad, if you're in the market for a tablet, there's only one choice; iPads. Apple has the tablet market locked down for good reason, because they consistently make good shit. Fantastic hardware, excellent build quality, great value, superb customer service, and the confidence in knowing that your product will be supported for years to come.
this one is funny because my post is defending apple lol

and yes on paper apple products have lower specs or what have you, but because the way their OS is built, it is still better than any other brands in same category for the most part
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1225 posts
192 upvotes
So is there a big difference between this and 2017. Is it worth the upgrade...
Thanks
$52.xx all in..
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2014
1781 posts
2401 upvotes
GPS - error
Good deal period.

Non laminated screen isn't a big issue, it's cheaper to fix when broken :)
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2705 posts
1197 upvotes
Calgary
theplayground wrote: So is there a big difference between this and 2017. Is it worth the upgrade...
Thanks
No, unless you want to use Apple Pen
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2014
1499 posts
4659 upvotes
Toronto
miniflight wrote: this one is funny because my post is defending apple lol
I'm not defending anyone, simply correcting what you said.
Jul 23, 2006
567 posts
232 upvotes
Toronto
screen in ipad 2017 isn't great compare with ipad 3-5, I often touch wrong menu item in Safari menu,
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
jackass_ca wrote: Not a bad price, since Apple stuff rarely goes on sale, but lots of people just got this for $195 via the RBC deal.
Right. but not a lot pf people have a time machine to go back then ;)

OP posted a great ACTUAL deal, so your comment is useless IMHO ;)
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
DoorCrasher wrote: Right. but not a lot pf people have a time machine to go back then ;)

OP posted a great ACTUAL deal, so your comment is useless IMHO ;)
Glad yours offered so much more insight.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Oct 30, 2014
211 posts
101 upvotes
White Rock, BC
Did anyone actually manage to combine the Masterpass and Aeroplan discounts on this iPad deal? I could not.
Feb 9, 2005
934 posts
242 upvotes
I'm confused. I clicked on the old Rogers thread, went to that link and Rogers has buy on No term for $359.99 Am I missing something like hidden charges from Rogers? Different Ipad? From a quick glance, I don't see what the differences are and why the Costco deal if better?
Feb 10, 2018
414 posts
150 upvotes
GTA
miniflight wrote: ancient news, apple always run on older tech...they only follow, never lead in this deparment...but the way their OS is built, it is still snappier than any other products in the same category
Do you even read tech articles? Even the A10 chip blows some desktop CPUs out of the water. Please do your research before posting these comments.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2005
2369 posts
569 upvotes
York
vistaliving wrote: I'm confused. I clicked on the old Rogers thread, went to that link and Rogers has buy on No term for $359.99 Am I missing something like hidden charges from Rogers? Different Ipad? From a quick glance, I don't see what the differences are and why the Costco deal if better?
It's technically not a better deal as it's the Wifi version versus Rogers is selling the Cellular version. But the bonus to buying at Costco is no data plan at signup is required.
"It's how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success."
Dec 11, 2010
844 posts
308 upvotes
Saskatchewan
binarynumber wrote: Do you even read tech articles? Even the A10 chip blows some desktop CPUs out of the water. Please do your research before posting these comments.
Do you even know the average user? Blowing out CPUs on tests means nothing to an average person who uses these ipads (let alone this ipad is aimed for education/students).
Please consider the average consumer before you post next time / read another tech article.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9450 posts
11817 upvotes
Calgary
miniflight wrote: Do you even know the average user? Blowing out CPUs on tests means nothing to an average person who uses these ipads (let alone this ipad is aimed for education/students).
Please consider the average consumer before you post next time / read another tech article.
This isn’t the place for this discourse.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9450 posts
11817 upvotes
Calgary
googlebot wrote: screen in ipad 2017 isn't great compare with ipad 3-5, I often touch wrong menu item in Safari menu,
Spoken like a true bot.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2006
1686 posts
999 upvotes
Can this be combined with $100 master pass for additional $20 off?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 9, 2005
8363 posts
692 upvotes
vistaliving wrote: I'm confused. I clicked on the old Rogers thread, went to that link and Rogers has buy on No term for $359.99 Am I missing something like hidden charges from Rogers? Different Ipad? From a quick glance, I don't see what the differences are and why the Costco deal if better?
The hard part is finding a dealer who would sell it to you without a plan. So far I have tried 4 or 5 of them and none would sell it to me without a plan.
Heatware: 36-0-0
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
7479 posts
1467 upvotes
Ottawa
Wondering if black friday will have better deals?
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
neo1973 wrote: The hard part is finding a dealer who would sell it to you without a plan. So far I have tried 4 or 5 of them and none would sell it to me without a plan.
Exactly.

Fido sent me an email a while back, and when I called in for clarification, I was told there would be an admin fee and no data plan required.

When I went in to the Fido store, I was told that a data plan was required.

Not sure if many people are having success getting one without a data plan.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)