Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

2018 Fall Tire Promotion @ Costco

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2018 12:31 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2004
5534 posts
2000 upvotes
Wat
Interesting.. when I ask for a re-torque they just do it with no paperwork
Dec 11, 2017
171 posts
69 upvotes
GTA, ON
ash137 wrote: I thought i would do without the TPMS sensors on my winter tires and had Costco setup new tires without them ...

Seems the warning light is a major nag and i need to get TPMS sensors setup on winters tires already installed by Costco.

1. Any clues how much will Costco charge to setup just the TPMS sensors ?
2. Do they have any issues with sensors purchased from Amazon....(getting set of 4 for about $85) ?
Any inputs on the above ??
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2004
6348 posts
1610 upvotes
ash137 wrote: Any inputs on the above ??
They will install your provided TPMS kits. Can't remember the cost though.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2004
6348 posts
1610 upvotes
Wiseman wrote: Interesting.. when I ask for a re-torque they just do it with no paperwork
that's probably them just being lazy. I had to go in, get the paperwork which indicates the make model of your vehicle but also the torque number and give it to a mechanic. What you don't have to do is make an appointment. You can just pull up to the garage bay.
Aug 11, 2007
285 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
Can we get refund of $70 or e-gift card if we purchased Bridgestone Blizzaks last month since there is a rebate now?
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2004
1157 posts
824 upvotes
Scarborough
Can I reuse the TPMS sensors from my previous set of tires? I've seen mixed responses on google.

Does anyone know the cost of the sensors if purchased from Costco.
Nov 9, 2013
759 posts
288 upvotes
Vancouver
sudesingh wrote: Can I reuse the TPMS sensors from my previous set of tires? I've seen mixed responses on google.

Does anyone know the cost of the sensors if purchased from Costco.
They are mounted to the rim, so really have nothing to do with the actual tire. Unless one or more isn’t working, use the same ones.
Mar 28, 2018
70 posts
230 upvotes
Anyone have advice on which tire is the best out of my options?
Michelin - Latitude X-Ice XI2
Pirelli - SCORPION WINTER
BFGoodrich - Winter T/A KSI
I didn't really think it mattered but reading the comments it seems like some tires are way better than others.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2004
6348 posts
1610 upvotes
cheapboy69 wrote: Anyone have advice on which tire is the best out of my options?
Michelin - Latitude X-Ice XI2
Pirelli - SCORPION WINTER
BFGoodrich - Winter T/A KSI
I didn't really think it mattered but reading the comments it seems like some tires are way better than others.
I would go with the cheaper one between the Michelin and pirelli
Nov 12, 2008
87 posts
21 upvotes
Kelowna
So I got Michelin X-Ice Xi3 for my wife's Mazda 3 and Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2 for my Toyota Sequoia. Still waiting for the Blizzaks to break in before I judge them, the X-Ice didn't feel great when brand new but man are they awesome right now. They got my wife to work last Monday when Edmonton got close to 30 cm of snow just fine. But we really see ice more than anything and the X-Ice is totally awesome for that. I may have preferred getting the Latitude Xi2 for the Sequoia but I didn't want to spend close to $1000 on tires so Blizzaks for $835 it was.