• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2019 10:52 pm
[OP]
Sep 27, 2009
216 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] $24.97 - Tramontina 2-piece Cast Iron Skillets (GTA) YMMV

Bought this today at Downsview Warehouse near Yorkdale Mall. Guess they are clearing it out.

$24.97 for a 10" and 12" cast iron with removable silicon grip.

Can find it Costco Canada website but here's the link on Costco USA
https://www.costco.com/Tramontina-2-pie ... 92427.html

Reviews are not bad. I'll test it out over the weekend. If it's good, I'll return the 10" iron skillet I bought from Crappy Tire last week.
Images
  • cast iron2.jpg
  • IMG_3619.jpg
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2007
2579 posts
638 upvotes
Scarborough
Also sighted one skid load at the Birchmount business center, near at the end of the checkout, close to the toiletries. Seem pretty w.ell made, fairly smooth, a great buy.
Sep 11, 2011
522 posts
510 upvotes
Toronto
I got this a few weeks ago, and just opened (and used it) a few days ago. I admit one feels too big, and the other too small, but as my first set this is a great deal.

However I was wondering... could I go back to Costco and request a price adjustment (via refund and repurchase) even though I used one of them? Could I bring the box which I still have?
[OP]
Sep 27, 2009
216 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
ApocDeals wrote:
May 16th, 2019 9:58 pm
However I was wondering... could I go back to Costco and request a price adjustment (via refund and repurchase) even though I used one of them? Could I bring the box which I still have?
Just bring your receipt. If they are selling it for the lower price in the store, they will price adjust it for you.