• May 27th, 2021 6:32 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
3598 posts
1524 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] $25 off $100 code when signing up for auto-renewal online YMMV

Got this email today. Finally we don’t have to do this in store and have YMMV results.
Last edited by Homer88 on May 12th, 2021 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title edit
37 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2347 posts
1477 upvotes
GTA
There are multiple posts of the very same thing.
¸

- - - - -
;)
Mar 30, 2016
278 posts
228 upvotes
I got an email encouraging me to auto-renew but no offer... weird.
Oct 29, 2010
336 posts
494 upvotes
Quebec
No email no offer and have to renew within 3 weeks...
May 15, 2007
363 posts
37 upvotes
Waterloo
feversugar wrote: I got an email encouraging me to auto-renew but no offer... weird.
Same here, only 4 steps in the email. :rolleyes:
Nov 8, 2012
818 posts
721 upvotes
London, ON
I didnt get the email and cant seem to get the offer in store. Id love to use one as i have a purchase im waiting to do, but if anyone has an extra code they wont use, please consider PMing me. i try to share my codes when i have extras and would love one back! I could also send a few bucks for it or trade you some Fido freebies down the line in return. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2002
1386 posts
299 upvotes
Toronto
got email but no offer
[#[_]#]
[+[_]::]
Aug 12, 2010
602 posts
178 upvotes
Ottawa, Ontario
Received email and offer. I am guessing the offer was made only to people who's renewal date is before the expiry of the deal.
This is what the small print said:
*This offer is for Canadian Costco members in good standing. The offer expires June 6, 2021 and may not be combined with any other offer.
Thanks to all at RedFlagDeals for all the great deals obtained.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
2191 posts
633 upvotes
starwatcher wrote: Received email and offer. I am guessing the offer was made only to people who's renewal date is before the expiry of the deal.
This is what the small print said:
*This offer is for Canadian Costco members in good standing. The offer expires June 6, 2021 and may not be combined with any other offer.
I renew on May 31st and never got the offer
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
15332 posts
29084 upvotes
Scarborough
feversugar wrote: I got an email encouraging me to auto-renew but no offer... weird.
Same here. I had a chance to get the $25 for doing this a little while ago but I couldn't get the online membership verification working before it expired. Hopefully they end up offering me the $25 promo again.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts] [Thread Hiding]
Jun 30, 2016
214 posts
148 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Got the email so I went to check my account.

For some reason my Gold Star membership shows up as Gold Star Executive in my profile. It's odd. I don't remember upgrading our membership, we still have the white card, and we don't receive any special offers from Costco. Weird.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1587 posts
399 upvotes
Edmonton
Same like many others. I received the email but no offer for upcoming May 31st renewal.
Bummer - about to make few online purchases and would be nice to have $25 off.
Thanks for posting OP and congrats to others who got it.
Mar 15, 2013
708 posts
377 upvotes
Fredericton
TomRFD wrote: Same here. I had a chance to get the $25 for doing this a little while ago but I couldn't get the online membership verification working before it expired. Hopefully they end up offering me the $25 promo again.
Just call in and explain that and I bet if you are kind, polite and thankful they will most likely tell you to place a order for $100 or more and give you the $25 credit. I ordered a bunch of bounty paper towel on sale a 1 big peanut butter and they canceled my bounty so I save $1-$2 on PB. Exact next week same Bounty was on sale and I called and politely explained what happened and said there was stock both times. They got me to place order and refunded $23-$24 back. You phone rep may vary.
Sep 19, 2008
924 posts
870 upvotes
Once I sign up for auto renewal, do I have to auto nenewal or do I have the option to cancel the auto renewal at some point?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7591 posts
1054 upvotes
GTA
My renewal is in March and I got the email with the offer today
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never
Dec 4, 2005
288 posts
30 upvotes
Richmond Hill
My renewal is in November and I received email with the offer on May 12. Signed for autorenewal on same day but still did not receive actual coupon. Offer says it'll take 2-4 days. Did anybody receive coupon?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7591 posts
1054 upvotes
GTA
kartsia wrote: My renewal is in November and I received email with the offer on May 12. Signed for autorenewal on same day but still did not receive actual coupon. Offer says it'll take 2-4 days. Did anybody receive coupon?
I also got the email with the offer and signed up May 12. Still have not received the coupon
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never