Expired Hot Deals

Costco

3 Months Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - $28.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2020 5:22 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 10, 2019
63 posts
47 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Costco] 3 Months Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - $28.99

Image

Cheaper than what Amazon, EB games and Bestbuy offering.

They got 12month EA access too for $28.99 that converts to 4months as well.

Costco Xbox Game Pass Ult - 3months.
57 replies
Member
User avatar
Nov 23, 2020
348 posts
324 upvotes
Toronto
Save $1 only.
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Newbie
Sep 17, 2013
37 posts
34 upvotes
Winnipeg
NuBz0r wrote: Save $1 only.
This is Redflagdeals. This is a better deal than all other retailers. Quit complaining. Thanks for the post OP
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 10, 2019
63 posts
47 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
NuBz0r wrote: Save $1 only.
Wish I saw it yesterday as I bought 4 of these off EB and Bestbuy.
I did check costco and they didn’t even have Gamepass Ultimate on their site until today.
Adds up if you buy multiple.
Newbie
Jun 15, 2019
21 posts
22 upvotes
Wouldn't it be a better deal to buy the EA 1yr & get the extra month after conversion? Or is it converted to regular (not Ultimate) gamepass?
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 10, 2019
63 posts
47 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Also saw Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller for $219,
Same price as Amazon but Costco has better refund policy.

Series 2 Controller
Last edited by ChaiHerb on Nov 25th, 2020 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
Oct 31, 2006
617 posts
243 upvotes
GTA
So it makes sense to buy EA access and to get 4 months of access after conversion
Public Mobile user
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7613 posts
5585 upvotes
ChaiHerb wrote: Wish I saw it yesterday as I bought 4 of these off EB and Bestbuy.
I did check costco and they didn’t even have Gamepass Ultimate on their site until today.
Adds up if you buy multiple.
I bought from Costco yesterday at 1pm. They showed up sometime mid day.
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 10, 2019
63 posts
47 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
shawnshaunsean wrote: Wouldn't it be a better deal to buy the EA 1yr & get the extra month after conversion? Or is it converted to regular (not Ultimate) gamepass?
I believe so but I haven’t tried it myself.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 2, 2018
1354 posts
1463 upvotes
Blainville, QC
Thanks, OP! Good price. Picked up 2.
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 10, 2019
63 posts
47 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
tietherope wrote: I bought from Costco yesterday at 1pm. They showed up sometime mid day.
Wish I didn’t buy it so early, every dollar counts lol.
Member
User avatar
Nov 23, 2020
348 posts
324 upvotes
Toronto
ProPilot4 wrote: This is Redflagdeals. This is a better deal than all other retailers. Quit complaining. Thanks for the post OP
I wasn't complaining. Just said it's only $1 guys.
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 2, 2018
1354 posts
1463 upvotes
Blainville, QC
NuBz0r wrote: I wasn't complaining. Just said it's only $1 guys.
It's $1 if you haven't done the conversion already. For people like me who just need to extend existing subs, this is a great deal for now.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2007
1042 posts
909 upvotes
shawnshaunsean wrote: Wouldn't it be a better deal to buy the EA 1yr & get the extra month after conversion? Or is it converted to regular (not Ultimate) gamepass?
isn't the 3 months code 4 months since they give you one month to turn on recurring billing?

or does the EA deal become 5 months if it asks you to turn on billing?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7613 posts
5585 upvotes
johncraven wrote: isn't the 3 months code 4 months since they give you one month to turn on recurring billing?

or does the EA deal become 5 months if it asks you to turn on billing?
I bought codes from Costco, EB Games, and Best Buy.

The one Best Buy code was the only one that gave an extra month to turn on recurring billing. Maybe because that's the code I used first? After that no amount of turning billing on/off would trigger that extra month again.
Jr. Member
Nov 11, 2010
183 posts
209 upvotes
GTA/Niagara
tietherope wrote: I bought codes from Costco, EB Games, and Best Buy.

The one Best Buy code was the only one that gave an extra month to turn on recurring billing. Maybe because that's the code I used first? After that no amount of turning billing on/off would trigger that extra month again.
I bought 3 from EB and was able to get 1 month for each code, may be linked to each retailer? First time stacking codes so I was happy I made it work (esp since my last ultimate finished in July and I wasn't sure if it would qualify). I'll try the pringles deal next to get me thru to end of 2021
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 10, 2019
63 posts
47 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
The_Capn wrote: I bought 3 from EB and was able to get 1 month for each code, may be linked to each retailer? First time stacking codes so I was happy I made it work (esp since my last ultimate finished in July and I wasn't sure if it would qualify). I'll try the pringles deal next to get me thru to end of 2021
To stack reoccurring 1 month, does my current game pass ultimate have to expire first? I’m still good till May so I’m just holding off on redeeming the codes till then.
My reoccurring bill is already off atm, so does the 1 month offer pop up after redeeming the code ?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)